Convince me that life is worth living, Sup Forums

convince me that life is worth living, Sup Forums.

all i see life being is doing shit you dont want to do for people who dont give a fuck about you. go to school, go to college, get a job, be a slave, die.

no matter what, im always depressed. i know im gonna kill myself someday, its just a matter of time. god dying sounds so inviting right now.

>inb4 do it faggot

you could always shoot yourself in the head. it's quick & painless and you wake up in heaven

Let me guess. You're in Argentina?

Dying is not so bad OP. There are no niggers in Heaven, so that's a plus.

thats the plan, thats how im going to do it. buy a gun and ammo from walmart, drive out to a remote area, probably an industrial park, and blow my brains out

you're not wrong

USA

If you're going to kill yourself, don't BUY a gun, go steal one from a bunch of niggers. Kill all the niggers and muslims you can. THEN kill yourself.

Honestly that's the best part about Heaven. Not eternal love and peace and everlasting happiness forever, but the simple fact that God said "NO NIGGERS ALLOWED" and it's super quiet and smells good up there.

same. but, knowing how hard it is to pull the trigger, i bet the real place where you finally die won't be one of your choosing but probably your apartment, maybe at your computer where you spend most of the time, or on your bed, or at least in your apartment etc. that's how i envision that i'll die (if not in my closet with a noose around my neck to make sure i'll literally die when i finally shoot myself)

thats just it, by the time i do it, there will be nothing worth living for, its just a matter of time before i get there, could be 3 years, could be 10

can't disagree in what you say. but it's you who needs to make your life worth living.

a lot of it is me and my health issues and a lot of it is society. i just dont see the state of the world getting better. the higher ups just sit and get richer and dont do shit while the rest of the working class slaves. the gov doesnt give a fuck about us, and we'll never overthrow them. theres no hope for any kind of actual resistance, the moment people get violent it'll be a civlian or milita bloodbath.

the only way id be happy in this world is if i could isolate myself completely and not have to worry about working for people i dont give a fuck about. but i have a better chance of winning the lottery before that happens.

You could do lots of other things with your life. You have to work some, but if you minimize your expenses you dont have to be a slave. Its buying into the advertising that convinces you that you need all sorts of stuff that makes you a slave.

Nothing in life matters, none of this or us will be here in a million years, so do what you want and dont give a fuck about anything you do. Thats what im doing it's great

trying to do that. its money that controls us at the end of the day

mate. first of all, stop thinking about it. it won't help you. and who cares anyways. life's what you make it to be. society is shit and most of humans are utter scum, but fuck, if you have 2-3 good friends, why'd you need more? let niggers be niggers, just give yourself a chance. as said, we don't matter in the bigger picture, but in your life, the only thing/timeframe you can actually experience, you're the main character. don't be a npc in your own life dude. find something to do that makes you happy, that makes you feel proud of your work. get off the internet, social media and toxic shit like that. stop watching/reading news. just think of something you'd like to do and just do it.

At least you're a realist, OP. Not like the rest of these boot-licking cocksuckers

dont be an edgy brat
find a reason to not die, then put up with the shit in front of you until you find something to live for

>convince me that life is worth living, Sup Forums.
I can't. because it's not.

>thinking dying is edgy
>dies himself