New to driving. Does this mean I can't park after 6?

New to driving. Does this mean I can't park after 6?

Yep

I don't think anyone knows what parking signs actually mean

Just means you can park longer than one hour after 6

Correct cant park before 9 either

this

This person has no idea what they're talking about

Wouldn't it say "No parking..." if you're not allowed to prk certain hours?

You can only park for a total of 1 hour in between those 2 times. For example, you can park for 20 minutes between 12:00 - 12:20 .. and park for another 40 minutes 3:00 - 3:40.

Outside of those hours your car will automatically be towed.

This guy knows

I do know. It's always best to keep a log of the times you parked and keep them on your windshield.

WTF are people really this stupid? Parking restrictions only between 9am-6pm. After 6pm the one hour limit doesn't apply.

Are you new to reading to?

After 6pm and before 9am no restrictions Fucktards

between 9am to 6pm, you are allowed to park in that area for a maximum of one hour at a time, faggot.

it means you are only allowed to 69 for an hour between the hours of 9 and 6 but after 6 you are welcome to 69, donkey punch, tony danza, rusty trombone, angry pirate, whatever you want for as long as you want
its to cut down on vehicle sex during business hours

Just means you have unlimited parking duration from 6:01pm to 8:59am...when 9am starts you have 1 hour to parking duration; after 1 hour you get towed.

I can see how the city makes it's money, it's off of retards who can't read and comprehend.

listen to this fucking guy and ull get a ticket.

Depends on region, but here it's 3 hours unless otherwise specified.
In this case, it's 1 hour during said hours, and 3 outside of those hours.

It's controlled parking from 9am to 6pm (except Sunday and holidays). After 6pm it's uncontrolled (you can park as long as you want, so long as you're out by 9am the next morning)

but how do i know whether today is a holiday or not?

OP here. I asked a guard, he said it's uncontrolled between 6-9

On holidays they decorate the signs to let you know.