Sister/incest thread

sister/incest thread

More? How'd you get these?

>$40

You paid your sister for nudes?

Here's mine. We shared a room most of our childhood and casual nudity while getting dressed is just a thing.

Started having a sexual relationship with my sister when she was 12 (I was 18), she basically turned into my fucktoy down the hall for years. Came in her literally thousands of times. I'd day AMA but my connection is shit so I doubt I can't respond much. Also can't green text for the same reason.

shes a whore

Did you take that pic?

Up through what age did you share a room? Have you seen her butthole?

Yea, I took that pic. I took this one too. We shared a room on and off until she went to college. We still share a space when she stays at our house. I've vaguely seen her butthole a few times, only quickly when she was bending over to get a towel or something.

face??

I smell bullshit

Tits or more pussy peaks? She looks lippy and I like lips

Do you have any pics of her ass in a thong?

She does have a face.

you're fucking sick

She ever see you hard?

kek

Closest one I have: I was feeling very horny one day, and I jokingly asked my younger sister to show me her tits. She asked me if I was serious, and I said yes. We went to her room, and she lifted her shirt and bra. She was blushing really hard, and I didn't know what to do next. I fapped hard afterwards, and kinda felt really guilty.

y dont u guys fuck

Nice.

So, do you fap to her?

Do you ever leave your dick hanging out longer than you have to for her?

>when your outfit matches your bathroom tiles

Here you go.

this whole thread is bullshit but i have a hard-on and tbh thats all i ever wanted.

Yea, I jerk off to her all the time. I love letting her see my dick.

I found nudes of my sister on an old hard drive she gave me, because she got a new one.
I found some nudes of her. I tried to fap to them, but I didn't got hard and felt bad, so I deleted them :-(

this guy is delivering!

Got one just like that but no thong?

bad move

Are you the dude who has a pic of his sister with the tip of his dick in her mouth?

moar?

U wish u took that, i took that and posted it on the user-ib.in site but nice try

Dude, post it if you have it

My sisters, whenever they get so drunk they pass out i do my Cosby routine. It happens by-montly, mostly my older sister (right in pic) my youngest sister (left) isnt a heavy drinker yet, but i found her weakness. Watermelon flavoured drink, does anyone know any good ones? Cocktails or hard liqour with watermelon flavour.

never delete. your fetishes might change overtime.

me and my sis

An actual watermelon, spiked with vodka

yes. I realized that after Sup Forums corrupted me after some time.
I had pure gold in my hands, but I just threw it away

>ya done fucked

probably the most true shit in this board lol

Did that last new years, worked like a charm, she ate so much watermelon, without noticing how drunk she got. It was a great time for me.

But it is a pain too make, plus i need something easy, that i can make when she get how for a night out. Too quickly make a cocktail or shots. Too give her that last push of getting smashing drunk.

A pain to make? You literally cut at least 1 hole in the watermelon big enough to stick the neck of a bottle into, and stick it in.

have you ever done stuff with each other?

what the fuck? what a chore. I can't do that.

Yeah but it takes to long too soak in. And i dont have a watermelon in the house every day

That's beyond easy

if you want to rape your sister you have to do something for it

When i was 17 or so my older sister caught me in her panties. To make it less awkward she said it would be funny if i would put on her clothes just for fun. I did it and it was kinda weird, but i also enjoyed it.

She moved out of our parents home 2 years ago, but she left some of her panties here. I think she knows that i still enjoy wearing them, but she never said anything about it after that event.

so far it became difficult again.

You dont have to just let it soak, you can mix the the insides

kek

sister

Bump

>parents got divorced, dad got a new gf
>his gf has a cute daughter same age as me
>couple of years later we all moved in together, I was 16 then
>honestly not much chemistry between us at first
>about a year later we've become really close, like true bro/sis, but there's chemistry too now
>one night she comes into my room wearing a long baggy t-shirt, bare legs
>sits on my bed
>at first I'm thinking she wants to talk
>she just stares at me with a sort of "let's be naughty" look in her eye
>suddenly I'm thinking "oh shit is this what I think it is"
>not sure what to do because I'm still socially inept virgin
>she pulls my duvet aside and sits on me
>I can feel her wet vagina on my dick which is pressed into my belly
>still neither of us has spoken
>she moves up a bit so I grab my dick and hold it up and she sits back on it until I'm balls deep
>I cant fucking believe this is happening
>probably about 5 minutes later I came inside her, she leans forward and we kiss while I'm still inside
>suddenly paranoid that our parents heard us but we were pretty quiet so it should be ok
>next morning at breakfast she just keeps fucking smiling at me
>i'm getting annoyed in case my dad or her mom notice
>her mom notices, asks her why she's so happy this morning
>"no reason" ffs.... I'm doing my best to look neutral
>we've been banging ever since, both in our late 20s now, both have partners but we find time to bang occasionally when we can

That's your upper lip, user.

I am. It's true.

so sick dude

True, but it would be alot easier if i had a watermelon flavour drink.

For example older sister really loved Safari and oorange juice. So i always had a drink prepared for her when she got back home. We started drinking right away, made some more cockstails, maybe a shot of something. And sometimes she let go, and got smashing drunk. Thats when i got too do some fun.

So i need a good drink for my younger sister, and a watermelon with a bottle in it is not that handy, that is something for party's, not for an afterparty

Op js she dont got any siblings so ura liar but i have more wins of her names areah green from indiana

Moar of this hoe

and your older sister can't remember anything? or do you wait till she is passed out?

You lucky bastard! I banged my moms boyfriends 13yr old daughter when i was 15. Thats as close as i got to your story.

pics?

>so do i look at that..

Green text?

any little sister bath time stories

Really fucked up to think about. But if she wasnt my sister id love to fill all her holes

She doesnt know anything, i always wait till passed out.

I have this drug that should work aswell, but im afraid of OD and shit, so ill stick with alcohol for now

do you fuck her? or feel her up?

Dude post the one with her mouth around your dick

Used to molest my 18yo aunt when I was around 13yo. She was a deep sleeper, no alcohol or drugs needed. I used to wrap her hands on my cock and use it to masturbate. I came on her hands once though and was caught.

got more?

>staying the weekend at moms bfs house
>adults go to bed
>in her bedroom talking
>make out for a long time
>dry humps me till dick starts smoking
>never had sex before (either of us)
>i put condom on
>try to fit dick in horribly tight pussy
>manage to lube it in all the way
>fuck for 30-40min
>pull out and rip off condom
>dump load on her stomach

The day before she game me a handjob on a church bus.

The day after i had a threesome with her and her best friend who was also 13.

how would you molest her? and what happened after you got caught

A few but files to large to post

Resize them, takes seconds

Looking for a sequel to this

pretty cute without the towel on her head

Yea last i herd she got married

I have fucked them both, my youngest once, last new years. My older sis several times. But mostly it is feeling her up, and jerking and cumming on them

do they move around or do they just lay there

Little bit of a dog face, cute dog,but still a dog

tell us about the time you fucked the youngest one

We shared a bed around those times. At first I pretended I was accidentally placing my hands on her breasts. After I figured it never woke her up, I proceeded to lift her shirt too and play with her nipples. I became more daring, and I try to position her arms and hands on my cock. I slowly close her fingers, and kinda gently squeeze her hands while it's wrapped on my cock. But one time, she kinda jerked her hand while maybe having a dream, so I blew my load all over her hands. She woke up, slapped me and was very, very, angry. She never told anyone afaik though.

Had my fun though, as I did it for around 2 years before I got caught.

Lucky dude
more like an autismo smile when she smiles with her teeth

They hardly move, sadly j would love to fuck them while conscious, but that will never be

haha fuck i love all you autists

that looks unpleasant

Cool.

Is this the way to page 1?

>new years eve, whole family get together.
>planned out a stategy to get my youngest sister very drunk.
>watermelon wodka bottle combo.
>start slow not want her to pass out before party ends like last year.
>12 o'clock new year, congratulated everyone, sis getting tipsy, "accidentally" kiss her on the mouth.
>Gives cutest giggle ever, rock hard.
>3 o'clock almost everyones gone home, or to bed. Tell sis i have a suprise.
>cut open the watermelon, bring 2 spoons, she loves melon.
>she is to drunk to notice it is filled with wodka, eat alot of the melon.
>4 o'clock last person leave, is my older sister. Says to me that i should take care of my younger sister. Promise to take good care of her.
>sis been eating many spoons full with melon wodka shots, gets really drunk by then.
>around 5 she passes out. Been rock hard for the past hour orso, carry her upstairs to bed.
>undressing her is great, i can take my time, love every second of it.
>eventually i get her butt naked, the cutest body you can imagine, already knew she shaves evrything. But still it is the best thing i ever saw.
>perky a-cup titties, and a nice bald cunt, not a full innie, but close enough to perfection.
>start massaging every part her, especially that bald cunt, there is no reaction, and dry as fuck.
>but came prepared, lube up my fingers, and the slide in nicely, first 1 and i stopped at 3, she gave her first reaction when i inserted the thirt.
>she wasnt a virgin, i knew that, and i knew she was on the pill.
>I was already jerking off, but seeing her cunt filled with 3 fingers and almost no reaction made me convinced i could fuck her.
>so i did what any good brother does, i lubed up and stuck it in. The thighedness was glorious. Best cunt i have ever stuck it in.
> dared not to fuck her hard, or all the way inside, but that did not matter.
>didnt take long before i had to pull out and cover her belly with my goo.
>really wanted to cum inside, but to afraid that she would notice that.

Looks like a "natural" exfoliant.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, I second this question

did you take any pictures of her naked?

surprise
>no one noticed thanks bud

how old were each of them when you first did it?