I was diagnosis with anxiety and thinking to go to the psychiatrist. I really need your help Sup Forums

I was diagnosis with anxiety and thinking to go to the psychiatrist. I really need your help Sup Forums

>how it feels to be on Xanax or any other benzo?
>how are the probabilities to become an addict if i only do it a few days a week?
>what's the worst thing can happen while on xanax?

I'm really bad right now, i have no friends and i'm through a depression sometimes i feel can hold it anymore.

drugs?
just cry and overthink every interaction with another person for hours at a time like the rest of us you faggot

I'm in the same boat user. I had a paralyzing panic attack at work a week ago, and the paramedics were called. I feel your pain, and I am with you. as for Xanax I couldn't help you. I take Prozac, Wellbutrin, trazedone, lamotrigine, fluconasone, and Dexedrine. it sucks, and I live day by day sometimes.

u gun git fukd up anons

If you know your anxious there is literally nothing wrong with you, you are just anxious just stop being anxious fagot. Its not hard just think to yourself o shit im anxious and cut that shit out.

My biggest problem is the agoraphobia. When i'm at home i feel well mostly time (phisically) but the hardest part is the depression of being alone. I mean, i want to go out, have friends, a life but that shit stop me in any way. I never took any medicine, but i'm desperate right now and feel like shit.

bump

No xanax. Ask for Klonapin.

long-term benzos will tear you apart and break you more than you already are, im sorry to tell you this, but i recommend other remedies. meditation, herbal, fuck man i dont know im an addict what do u expect me to say.. feelsabsolutelyhorribleman

I'm thinking to ask for the lowest benzo if it's possible. Is it Klonapin (clonazepam) soft than Xanax, or is any other benzo with less effects and easy to leave it?

actually dude i do have advice, when you get to the xanax stage, take xanax xtended release. arguably healthiest form, only need one pill for the entire day, good luck man :(

How do you becom addict? I've met people who took benzos and never become addicted. Not sure, but I think that people who develop a high dependence is that people who abused.

they are more likely to give you an SSRI than xanax, and even less likely to give you benzos.

i'm dealing with benzo withdrawals right now and i can tell you that you absolutely do not want to get hooked on these
it's a literal hell right now
it's rly easy to get addicted to them

clonazepam is a really hard benzo if u check the benzo scale 2mg clonazepam is pretty much the same as 2mg xanax/alprazolam the diffrence is just that clonzepam works for a couple days/weeks while xanax is gone the next day oaxepam would be a good weak benzo

"I was diagnosis"

Quit xanax in 6 weeks and Klonipin in 2 months.

First one was a bitch and honestly so was the second one. Your chest feels like it will explode and you're on edge, like too much coffee

picture this
anxious brain, constant panic attacks, racing thoughts, suddenly relieved at the pop of a pill. literal heaven. going through this cycle a few times your heaven starts to darken, so you take a higher dose and its heaven all over again.
thats how benzo addictions happen to anxiety/panic disorder patients, anyway

Man, i'd rather to feel physical pain than emotional pain. It worst to feel to go to bed every night thinking to commit suicide. I can handle physical pain but canĀ“t handle the way of being alone.

I have anxiety and depression. I take Welbutrine, and it's completely changed my life. It was originally designed for adhd, but it seems to address both issues.
I'm not sure how it'll work for anxiety. My mother takes Xanax, and she swears by it. Be careful, because it also makes her groggy and talk in her sleep.

Meds suck, doesn't matter which ones
Trust me

do some exercise