Used to be straight, but was a kissless virgin, now I'm a bottom slut with a bf

Used to be straight, but was a kissless virgin, now I'm a bottom slut with a bf.

And when I mean bottom slut I'm serious, ugh I used to be such a proud man

Forgot pic

fuck a woman you cuck

Too late, I am one now

How did that happen?

kik?

>out one night
>dark, kinda rainy
>suicidally depressed and lonely
>went to get a hamburger
>walked in
>only one dude eating there
>I get my meal and sit
>he randomly starts talking to me
>convo becomes in depth and we see eye to eye
>he uses Sup Forums too
>instantly hit it off
>finish each others sentences
>trade numbers
>he takes me out on a date the next night
>I end up sucking his dick and he ends up licking my ass and pounding me
Its been a year and we are incredibly happy, been on hormones for 8 months at his request

Good for you! I would love to be in a similar situation, but I can never keep myself on that track without panicking and clinging to my false masculinity at the last minute...

Draw back to having tits though is I have to wear bras now

Get on hormones, once you take the first pill your masculinity fades, trust me

god i want to

If you did you would be on hrt now

For real? I've read that your sex drive fades too, though, and I worry that would make me care less about transitioning. I don't feel like a woman trapped in a man's body, but I would totally BECOME a woman to be a better sissy for men... I need a way to maintain my mental soft-on after I make my mess :(.

Do you know where I can order them without having to see a psychologist first? I've tried some herbals, but not long enough to really be able to tell whether they work or not.

>I've read that your sex drive fades too
Yep. But that's ok, I don't even fap anymore, only time I get off is when my bf fucks me

>I've tried some herbals
Those don't do shit, also just see a shrink, it's super easy and having legit hrt saves you so much money

shit. sounds like a Bummer. i'm agp so pretty much my entire thing right now is sexual

>agp
Kek did you come from mtfg?

Remember when leftist faggots decided that being gay/straight was entirely genetic? And yet somehow we have this massive explosion of faggots as if everyone's genetics magically changed... And then you have people like you who directly contradict this by saying used to be straight and now a faggot. Basically the left just wants to brainwash people to be faggots and it seems to be working.

>mfw straight dudes are so hopeless that they give up their sexual orientation so that they get any human contact at all

you can be masculine and gay and bottom

but if you live like this, submitting because you are pathetic, youll never be truely happy

i say this as a gay dude who loves to bang straights when I can get it

>Basically the left just wants to brainwash people to be faggots and it seems to be working
I didn't walk into that diner as a fag, it just happened

My bf was the one that suggested transition, apparently I wasn't that masc to begin with

That sounds really romantic. So you two just felt so close so quickly that when he turned it into a romantic/sexual thing, you didn't even question it? You just went out on a date with him? Or did you not realize it was supposed to be a date at first?

more pics plz

>tfw you can't even have this because genetics gave you an alpha male body but you have a beta bitch mind
Wish I could trade being 6'1" and 18" shoulders with some manlet.

>Or did you not realize it was supposed to be a date at first?
This, I just thought we were gonna chill but after we ate dinner he put his hand on my butt, it felt so good to have a human show me affection for once in my life so I didn't question it

you know what makes you more masc? Doing more masc things

lifting

working on yourself

taking hormones is easy in comparison to the effort to become more masc

you were just too lazy to be masc, not that you werent suited to it

nah i've always had it but i never knew what it was called until i went on /lgbt/ and so shit i guess you're right that is where i came from

Yeah. Me too.

Well I was just a shut in nerd, manly shit never interested me