ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results!

ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results!

This should be pretty easy! Because all the chemicals you need for this are around the house!

You'll need around 5 over 9000 pennies put these aside.

Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoom of baking soda

Now the first important ingredient should be in your bathroom. Ammonia (Any brand) And pour until jar is 2/3 full (as all as you want the crystals to grow

and the last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill any on your clothes!) And fill the rest of the jar.

Now drop all the pennies to the bottem of the jar, and start quickly blowing through a straw onto the pennies to get the crystals going! You should see stringy crystals growing after 30 secs of blowing. Now thats it!

Now you can impress your friends, family, and even your dog!

I would have believed you if this was 2006.

if u do this u die dont do this my friend did this like 10 years ago when this shit came out and his lungs still are fucke dr said "if you read this in nelson mandelas voice you are a cuck"

the game

I've done this before and my crystals came out looking so cool!

WARNING WARNING DONT TRY THIS PLEASE DONT TRY THIS

THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS AND WILL KILL YOU

DONT TRUST THIS POST

Thank you.

/Reddit team

>around 5 over 9000 pennies

?????

Newfag Alert.

And seriously, DO NOT attempt this.

Who has 9000 pennies lying around their house?

Do people actually fall for this?
You know, besides that one guy.

This

5/9000 = 0.0006

What's so hard to understand user? So broke you don't even have .0006 cents to spare for this really cool project?

He said "around 5 over 9000 pennies"

An "over 9,000" penny refers to a penny which is over 9,000 ppm copper. The standard penny is around 130,000 ppm copper (approximate) so I'm not sure why he specified. You need around 5 of them.

Lurk more newfag

Couldnt find any pennies. My country got rid of them years ago.

These fags just don't want you to have all the crystals. I can confirm it works, have made thousands of crystals using this! Thanks OP!

I did it and there's this weird gas everywhere. I think im starting to feellgtw4inw]
k1o4f3g $@HQg

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

This makes VX gas

Just fucking kill me already.

Anything copper will work.

Oh boy! Can’t wait to fall for this!

How about teaching us to flick our thumb in our fist to "enhance hand muscles"?

ill try this and post results if it works

Instructions unclear, dick now stuck leading Arab nation to glorious victory against heathen pigdogs.

what a fuckin bullshit -> This should be pretty easy! Because all the chemicals you need for this are around the house!

I dont have baking soda, ammonia, and laundry bleach. Fuck you.

get good