What's this on my lip

what's this on my lip

Probably a Cold sore. Minor form of herpes (type 1). It'll eventually go away. Don't bite it, and put chapstick on to keep it from getting irritated. No kissing either. Probably not contagious but I wouldn't risk it.

bump

scoliosis

it doesn't hurt at all. how can I get herpes if I'm a virgin

Hey, I have that. Also... Looks like nerve gas.

Its a canker sore.

You can get herpes regardless of whether you’re a virgin or not, herpes is extremely common and it doesn’t always mean it’s transmitted sexually, also how are you still a virgin in 2018 Faggot

cancer

none existant social skills. How do I get ride of this kind of herpes then ?

herpa derp

soon to be medfag here

This user is correct. Infection with HSV-1 can come from lots of sources. Most people have HSV-1 and don't really have outbreaks, and some people do once in a while (can be induced by stress). Shared a water bottle with someone? Bam HSV-1 can be transmitted. Shared a fork or spoon with someone? Bam, Herps 1.

Sucked a dick and lied to Sup Forums? Bam Herps.

There you have it. It's no real mystery.

why not a canker sore then ?

Is this on your lips, or on the inside of your gums?

my canker sores pop up once or twice every 3 months, they're more crater looking. not a white bulge

It's a weird yellow ring. I'd go get that checked out....

It'll go away on its own. Keep in mind there are plenty of forms of herpes that your body can deal with. Chicken pox, for example

It could potentially be a canker sore. It looked closer to a cold sore from the puffy, blistery redness surrounding, but your picture is potato quality and not the best for an off the cuff diagnosis

inside of my lower lips

It could be a canker sore if it's on the inside of the lips (gums). But OP asked what this was on his "lips", and from picture it's not too clear whether it's on the outside (actual lips) or on the inside (gums).

If it's on the inside, it could be a canker sore. They are usually craters, but sometimes they can have the white mucus shit that OP has - usually in the healing process though.

Then probably canker sore.

Herps on/near actual lips. Canker sores in the gums

Its cancer, OP.

better picture

swish your mouth with some warm salt water before bed. Should soothe it a little and help it heal.

looks like a canker sore.
you don't have to have sex to get herpes.
I'm not a doctor. if you can afford it visit a doctor. get tested

Yeah. It's just a canker sore.

you the medfag ?

soon to be*

can you get tested for herpes ?

And yes. Also do this thing I told you.

is that the inside of your lip? if so, its a cancer sore.

Allright will do.
Should I be worried about herpes ?
Should I get tested ? and if I ever become sexually active what precautions should I take ?
I turned down so many invitations for sex cause I feel paranoid about STDs. the closest I got to sex was mutual masterbation

I already did, thanks.

You can't miss a Herpes outbreak. Although it is possible for you to contract herpes when an outbreak isn't present, its likelihood isn't that high.

Do what you should always do when you have sex. Wear a fucking condom. Don't have one? Then don't fuck. Unless you're trying to get someone pregnant or are in a super serious relationship where you have full trust of your partner (but even then, still wear a fucking condom).

Where to get a condom? Go to a store. Buy some. You don't need prescriptions. You might feel embarrassed, but it's better than contracting an STD or getting someone preggors.

Get tested if you really want, but know that just because you have HSV-1 does not mean that you have HSV-2 (genital herpes). If you see someone with some shit that looks like canker sores around their mouth, then don't let them suck your dick. You can still contract HSV-2 from HSV-1 (cold sores).

Lastly. Pay the fuck attention in health class.

I skipped most of the health classes.
Thank you future medfag. It seems like you can get herpes from anything. damn

Like in general? Yeah man, don't get herpes. Chlamydia is also still alive and well. Wrap your willy.

Get tested if you want, but unless it's severe herpes simplex, that sore is going to go away after a few days and probably (but not definitely) won't come back.

I'd not be afraid of sex, particularly if it's with someone you know and trust. Just don't be an idiot.

not this guy but condoms won't protect you against herpes. so be careful

Looks like osteoporosis, man. Fuck. I feel sad just looking at the pic. My brother got this shit and it spread to his kidneys before he was able to get to the doc and he died. Get the FUCK off Sup Forums and get to a doc before you die. It spreads quickly and silently. Let's hope it isn't too late, Sup Forumsrother.

Definitely a canker sore since it's in the mucous membrane part of your mouth. Just use saline wash. I get canker sores too and never herpes sores (idk if I have it) but in my experience herpes sores are more like blisters and are generally way smaller than your average canker sore.

Yes. Technically condoms will not Prevent anything. But it does statistically lower the chances.

They dont protect you at all? or do you mean the top part of your pelvis touching the vagina?

fearmongering. us education at its best. most people have std's.

definitely a canker sore, pal. some people get them. it is caused by bacteria. pick up a box of oragel triple medicated from the store and put it on. try not to put your fingers in your mouth. use listerine after brushing.

So many faggots in here calling it herpes. This is just a canker sore caused by tissue damage, too much soda/acidic food/drinks, or stress. It will go away in a few days.

They reduce the chances (obviously depending on where the herpes outbreak is). But skin to skin contact can still infect you.

But that said, don't be a fucking dumbass. Don't fuck someone when you see a bunch of sores on or around their vagina, and you'll most likely be okay.

Don't be afraid of sex. Find ways to protect yourself. That said, if you're that scared, then perhaps hook ups are not for you. Go get in relationships and have sex with people you know you can trust.

>statistically lower the chances.
lowering the chances of transmission sure. you can say that to sell condoms.
prevent from getting herpes, that a condom won't do.

you just need skin to skin contact to spread herpes.

I agree, but you should always wear a condom if you're just having sex for the sake of having sex.

I'm not trying to claim that condoms prevent herpes. I wouldn't say that condoms really prevent any std. There are still chances, but once again, if you're just having sex to have sex, it's largely in your favor if you do wear condoms - just in case.

>he doesn't know

possibly some kind of std

I agree. just wanted oh pee to be informed.
looks like a canker sore anyway. who knows

thanks /bros