WTF, NASA?

Why you gotta lie? Your sorry ass circumnavigated Antarctica, not the globe, nigga. WTF is this shit?

nasa.gov/feature/super-pressure-balloon-circumnavigates-globe-after-14-days-of-flight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would be a circumnavigation on the flat earth model.

That's a very northern-centric flat-earth model. What if you used a south-pole centric flat-earth model, what is it then?

nigga you're talking crazy now

So NASA's saying the earth is flat, and the north pole is the center of the universe? I think we have a new conspiracy theory forming here.

Holy shit, does that make Santa Claus god?

Oh, i'm just shit posting. I don't actually believe in the flat Earth.

Interesting thought exercise though, picturing this map projection from the Southouse Pole.

>Southouse
Autocorrect
*South

Checked.

The earth is hollow, not flat. I can't believe people still take this shitty theory seriously, when hollow earth is just beside it.

Brazil, why are you allowing NASA to fly balloons around your southern border? You know there's only one letter's difference between NASA and NSA. Defend your clay, homie!

The cartels will bring them down eventually.

Oh shit... I just realized... they say if you want to hide a tree, hide it in a forest... Brazilbro, how much of the south pole is actually refined coca waiting for export? You've stockpiled, haven't you, you devious bastards! Global warming is just a plan to expose your stash!

Yes, it would fit the theory of the earth being a flat plane and domed by firmament with walls beginning in Antarctica.

For a globe model, they titled it wrong. They didn't do a true circumnavigation. They would need to follow a path similar to the equator, an imaginary line on the Earth's surface equidistant from the North Pole and South Pole. This would be cover the most distance on a globe model.

So basically they title their article wrong and support the flat earth theory, kek.

But then again I guess you could say that circumnavigate does not have to cross the most distance by definition.

lol, what do you think is in the hollow earth in your theory?

>July 20, 1969 - Americans walk on the moon
>July 1, 2016 - NASA begs for attention by announcing via Twitter that they sent a balloon around the Antarctic
Muh pride as a 'Murican

It's a lot to explain, google it, there are some articles.

Just ignore the reptilian nonsense.

>MS paint
>cant even render the "globe" professionally
>not even a circumnavigation of the globe based on the image

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA

>it finally makes sense

Yes it did you retard, just at a lower latitude.

>you'll never stand at the geographical south/north pole and circumnavigate the world by running in circles

Playing ring-around-the-rosie at the south pole does not count as circumnavigating the globe to any self-respecting person. It's like shortening the track at a marathon and claiming you got the same result. Lots of faggots do it, none of them deserve respect. NASA of all people should know this.

Their claims makes more sense in a flat earth model.

Heheh... heh... I can see the earth's butthole. Heheh.

NASA is pathetic now. Can't send up rockets anymore due to greenhouse gases.

>tropic of cancer
does that explain why SJWs are only above that line?

The real implication of this article is NASA BTFOs Tax payers.

"Long duration, heavy-lift scientific balloon flights are poised to open doors for science and technology payloads seeking low-cost access to the near-space environment." Yep, that's really going to help our country.

Bullshit, rockets don't produce greenhouse gases, they only burn oxygen and liquid hydrogen.

Tell that to the EPA