Opinion, Sup Forums?

Opinion, Sup Forums?

Should have lined them up and gone for the double kill

The Guerilla would have been a better father then the real one

What do you mean? That IS the real father.

I think all zoos should be fully encapsulated to keep precious life out of the grasps of savages that come to visit them.

*Gorilla

sliding a better news story

Well I think the zoo would have been justified in not shooting and trying to get the kid out peacefully. The gorilla is zoo property so I don't think they are obligated to kill it to protect some retard. Wish the kid was killed by the gorilla desu.

bulgarian gorilla fuck my _____ ass

Well, the gorilla was taken from it's homeland, put in captivity, and then killed to preserve a white person.

Sound familiar?

gonna be great when the little shit commits his first crime and people freak the fuck out

We should throw his two gorilla parents in as replacements.

We should probably focus on real issues instead of a gorilla dying.

Small things like this blowing into huge news memes are a pretty sad reflection of our society and quite telling of our limitations as a species.

good, it's just a stupid animal and it was obviously dragging the kid around not understanding that it was hurting it. Though if you want my opinion they should have shot the gorilla, the kid, the mom, everyone watching, and themselves too

He's already got breaking and entering down pretty well, now he just needs to get a glock 40 problem solver

>implying that isnt the real father

#blacklivesmatter

Should have shot the kid, then the mom.

Then let Harambe impregnate his harem.

Gorillas > Niggers.

And then shoot them

They actually killed this gorilla I've never seen before? That's evil. My fee fees are hurt.

Woah there, you have a permit for that edged weapon of words you're carrying?
Put it in the bin, pajeet.

Koko the gorilla has a higher IQ level and higher levels of empathy than many subhuman third worlders

Nothing is slid on catalogue, moron

Shooting the animal was the safest quickest response to that situatuon . anyone who says otherwise would only have to put themselves in that situation and they would be begging for someone to shoot.

In other news BREXIT, EU anti racism laws tomorrow are totalitarian as fuck, Obama once again fucks up, mass school shooting turns into a murder suicide (have to wait ad see if the antigun vultures act on it)

Tl;Dr this shit about the zoo will dominate media coverage while these other thing scoot on bye and people will wake up one day and think "what the hell happened?"

he dindu nuffin. The gorrilaz wuz a gud boi

the child should have been better looked after by the parents but what would one expect from these people

the zoo made the right decision and avoided a much larger shitstorm. anyone who says muh tranquilizers has watched too many movies and is basically "shoot the criminal in the leg" tier aka absolutely retarded

Distraction issue for idiots.

Oh and here's a nice image for you all

He thought it was a tasty looking poo

>Be American Gorilla
>Get looked away for no reason
>have furrless mini gorillas point and laugh at you all day long
>mini gorilla child falls into cage
>decides to help
>get shoot

This. Not that long ago this would have been a local news story that no one really cared about.

Now, someone farts and its global news.

Who gives a fuck about any of this? That animal isn't that important. It won't cure cancer or invent anything. Neither will the kid. As a matter of fact that kid will probably be dead before 20.

Saved and posted on my blog

The zoo staff know what they're doing. The kid lived. Sending people in after the child would only result in both the child and the zookeeper getting killed.

Niggers should be banned from zoos.

Except in cases where they are part of an exhibit which is rigorously secure to prevent accidental contact with the public or any breeding activities.

tl;dr version:

> be in America
> get shot

#blm should be sending these guys fucking thank you cards

>be Swedish weak furless gorilla
>fellate strong African gorilla
>everything is normal
The end.

>nigger gets killed
>niggers riot

>gorilla gets killed
>gorillas don't riot

I guess we can't call niggers apes anymore, because clearly apes are more advanced and civilized than the average inner-city niglet

no aus, i mean the 24h news cycle was all about that gorilla yesterday, and into today.

But today, a nigger beat another nigger to death with a tire iron. That made the news too.

Its because of social media. Every 25 days or so there is some new, low-hanging fruit story that even the dumbest people have enough knowledge to weigh in on. Tranny bathrooms, The Gorilla, Starbucks cup, the list goes on. Just stories that even people with barely any common sense can have a coherent opinion on and post, copy, paste on social media. That all equals to... idk, clicks, comments, likes, dividing people.

To be fair, the gorilla was endangered. That gives this incident some significance.