I run an anonymous "Confessions" Facebook page at my University. Dubs will be posted as will the reactions...

I run an anonymous "Confessions" Facebook page at my University. Dubs will be posted as will the reactions. This school is ultra-lefty, like even liberals are considered Fascists. Write anything you want

"I am a Mexican-American. Iact as if I despise Trump but in reality I want to be dommed by him while telling him to" deport me daddy". I don't know what to do. "

I act *

I run an anonymous "Confessions" Facebook page at my University. Dubs will be posted as will the reactions. This school is ultra-lefty, like even liberals are considered Fascists. Write anything you want

I steal underwear from cute girls at the laundromat. I have over two hundred pairs of panties now.

checked

gotta do it OP

Anyonomizer
Facebook
Pick one

Oh so the Jews are extra Jews ?

posted

so close!

i have an IFTTT bot that accepts responses from a google form and posts from the page I have attached to a fake account

Quite good. Waiting for OP to deliver

fucking lol. OP delivered

ITT: OP does not deliver

why did you post it though? it didn't receive dubs

because it's edgy

here's another example post, angry reacts incoming

ANGERY

>four reacts

page has 10 followers, abandon thread

well ackshually

I steal underwear from cute girls at the laundromat. I have over two hundred pairs of panties now.

Also waiting.

For years I've been going in the girl's bathroom and waiting for girls to come in. I sit in the stalls and silently masturbate while I listen to them grunt and shit. I love the fragrance of asshole that permeates the room.

If I ever get challenged on this, I just tell them I identify as a transgender and that they need to be more tolerant.