/hoc/: Canada's only hope edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkxU7qEbLho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OILERS WERE UP 2-0

standalone first place bracket in the official bracket challenge

WHAT PART OF OTTAWA ARE YOU GUYS FROM??

Please Sens Ducks SCF. I'm rooting for you Ottawa!

no way anyone is this accurate

WE /SNES/ NOW

west end

Hey guys, Sid here.

I am giving you naysayers one final opportunity to apologize to me. Just admit that I'm the best player currently in the NHL. You may not like my antics or character, but you have to admit that I'm way better than McMeme, who can't even get his secondaries when paired against a moderately decent line.

please nashville ottawa
i cant stand to see either of those shitbirds play for lord stanley

Hey Capitals.

It happened again.

You're never going to win the Stanley Cup.

Your team doesn't have what it takes.

feels good to win.

Originally from Moosey Oaks, moved down by Elkridge Burrow a few years ago.

>OILELS

IT
WAS
-

The stupidly named "West Wellington Village", because we have to sound pretentious being between Hintonburg and Westboro.

>Implying a Canadian team will win the cup

>Anaheim is the bad guy
>Because they beat the team with the annointed jesus faggot who hasn't ever won shit

God damn you guys like to suck some boi dick don't you?

is hockey finally finished in canada should we all expect our fate as the doormat of the world and convert to islam? maybe in 15 years i'll be able to afford one of these fin rental properties when the chinese have all left

We need to take advantage of this.

Pretty much vanier but not actually. I basically on all the different edges of it. east end is pretty comfy.

Pens are the good guys.
Do you jagoffs seriously not want to see the first repeat team in years? It would be an astonishing achievment

Somaliland

nah they were always the bad guys

Post yfw Senators win the cup

Whiny fans?

Our team has blown more game sevens than your mom has blown dicks. I'll complain how i want, you don't have to watch or listen.

>the team with Lucic was the good guys
wew

It's not finished. Due to circumstance out of your control Canadian players just don't want to play for your country's teams. Besides the obvious fact there are more American teams you guys just don't have the ability to pull your players in like you used to. You find a way to make it cool to play in Canada again and you'll win a cup again.

No retard, beating MemeJesus makes them the good guys.

>Meme franchise from a commie state who play like shitty goons are the bad guys

Yee

yer alright Sid, here's your pity (You)

kek

>McMeme joins the IIHF team now and Canada doesn't win another game

funny because i never heard of it and i actually go there all the time.

Kt31 is

A team with Kessel, Fleury, and Cullen will always be the good guys no matter the opponent.

>Canada bans hockey because it's not inclusive enough
>Islam overruns the country, turning it into a third world shit hole
>Based USA Liberates Canada and occupies the Shale oil fields
This is the timeline for the next 1-4 generations of Canadians

Is there any legit reason to hate him? He seems to just play hockey well and keep a low profile.

Lack of parity is baaaad.

YESTERDAY

ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SO FAR AWAY

NOW IT SEEMS AS IF THEY'RE HERE TO STAY

so which cup matchup would be the most kino

Ducks were only contextually good, their true nature is bad. Going against the team that swept Shitcago they are definitely the bad guy. If they win and face the Pongs then they become good again.

When they abandon communism they will

Why would I want to see a team I'm not a fan of do that?

>tfw my trendy yuppie district in Calgary has become the Somaliland over the past 5 years because Nenshi added a bunch of subsidized homes there

Trotz had to hold back so hard when he was asked about Ovechkin, you could just tell he wanted to rip him a new one publicly.

Highly suspect

People mad nhl network and nbc anointed him the next GOAT. Just butthurt he isnt theirs

The best player currently in the NHL is Karlsson. I don't think anyone has come close this playoffs.

>They were up 2-0 in the series taking BOTH Home games
>Lose in OT after scoring first with MULTISCORE leads in game 3 and 4
>Get anally blasted in Game 5 in 3 minutes
>Destroy the Cucks in game 6
STILL MANAGE TO LOSE THE SERIES

Why did the worse team win?

they're young, they're learning, they can only get better

Nashville pongs

Ducks-Pens
bird matchup

Which one chokes more
>sarah vandella
>caps

>implying the oilers were the good guys either
they were both the bad guys, but everyone probably hates the oilers a bit more than the ducks

Nashville beating Ottawa in game 7 OT

Good post

preds pongs tbqh

Need to dump the bust line

This is the list of players who have 10 or more points in the playoffs.

Notice any surprising absences?

AND hes fucking playing with 2 cracks in his feet

Caps because it is like clockwork. Every year. Every second round. Every single time.

Ovi only had the 7th most minutes among their forwards. Garbage desu

I predicted Pens-Preds after the weber-subban trade and I would be happy if it happened and my ELITE hockey knowledge was right

Ovi sucked but he's not the only player on that team. All of them failed to show up in a must-win game and that's on Trotz.

Kensington? I see so many nogs around there. Weird they don't wander down to Downtown West/Kerby where I am.

>why do people hate overhyped players that haven't proven anything yet

Because we see these guys come along all the time. Some of them end up winning something like Crosby. Most of them end up being statpadding faggots like Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, Lindros, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Red wings fan here.... please trashville or Ottawa win this damn thing....I promise to make fun of Tennessee and Canada less if you do.

> t. Salty oilshit fan

So the Oilers weren't McDavidbabbies but instead Letestu/Draisaitlbabbies.

>OY VEY, YOU SON OF A BITCH!
>I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO
>*STRIAGHT*
>FROM THE SCRIPT!

shilled too much by the media just because he skates fast enough to get by shitty defenders in the regular season

Karlsson is definitely up there too, but beating some B-class rags offence (they were always about goaltending) isn't much of an achievement, nor the washed up Ruins.

I'm excited to watch some Crosby:Karlsson action next series.

>that trash ass ovechkin turnover leading to a 2-0 penguins lead
KEK

Official list of guys
>good guys
Preds
Sens
>Neutral guys
Ducks
>bad guys
(Pen)is

Torn between hating them and wanting to see them repeat desu. Also they're probably the best chance to shit on the perds.

>meme franchise

That has more Cups than all over Canada in the last 20 years.

>Ottawa

correct list

What about oshie fanning on empty net?

Ducks Pens

Gimme the bird cup.

This guy outplayed McDavid.

Does anyone have that "Just not ready" pic of him?

no, because the parity in the league has been shit for the last 10 years especially in the east where its the same teams in the playoffs every year

its a good thing the hawks didnt end up against the flames or we could've been stuck seeing them in the conference finals as well

how does anyone beat Pittsberg with fucking 4 players in the top 10

Fleury might be the best this playoffs desu

Yeah but Draisaitl's ELC is up this offseason, then McDavid's is up next offseason so their young talent is about to get more expensive. Their defense is still pretty mediocre. They do not have a defense capable of shutting down superstar forwards and as long as that is the case the Oilers will never win the Cup. They won't start the playoffs 100% healthy every year. They also won't play a team in the first round whose best players are crippled every year either. Lots of things lined up right for Edmonton this year, things you can't always count on.

The entire 3rd period was a gigantic joke. Seemed like there was no effort

Crosby is the only generational player in recent history.

McMeme isn't one.

He was the only 100 point player in the entire league on a not very good team. He doesn't act like a diva or talk shit. Pathetic desu.

>turning it into a third world shit hole
we are already at that point in some areas of this country, now I can't even vicariously relieve my pent up aggression through hockey because its gone soft

>the last time Canada tried to stop the Mexiducks in the SCF
>their captain totally has a toddler tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=JkxU7qEbLho

Well, all of Guentzel's goals were easy feeds from Crosby. I bet 7 or 8 of them were assisted by him.

But Kessel and Malkin are definitely good players.

So? Crosby is braindead. It's a bigger feat playing with your brain not working

>oven chicken

>not rinne

Can't flick the Vick