>swing at zombie
>ratchet gets stuck
>zombie getting closer
>???
>die

>using a close-range melee weapon in the zombie apocalypse
>not using a spear or halberd

le shig

>Not using a PTRS-41 with a halberd head welded to the bottom of the muzzle brake

>spear
If you hit centre mass they don't die, you probably lose the spear and at worst you get gored by your own weapon. A mace is the only weapon that makes sense.

> be in situation where youre fighting biologically hazardous, infection ridden human beings.
>decide hitting them with clubs, swords and law tools is how you want to go about it.

Not sure if i would EVER want to "melee" a rotting dead person, carrying an as yet unknowable disease or biological organism.

I mean i understand in-cannon only a "bite" seems to transfer the disease, but still.... splashiing rotten disease ridden flesh, teeth and inards all over the place seems like an awful choice and melee would be avoided at all costs.

what would be the ideal set up and weaponry for dealing with TWD version of zombies?

BB gun in all honesty. The heads are made of fucking cream cheese so I can't imagine it wouldn't be effective.

might as well use a sling shot and rocks, wont run out of ammo easily.

Did Morgan havesome of the best solo setup/ skills? This includes the place he set up with traps.

Axes and knives, yes.
Ideally everyone should be using spears like these guys were.

And yeah you generally DO want to stick to melee and save ammunition for threats that aren't slow retarded walking corpses, ie people.

daily reminder negan is a cuck

mace is for pussies

Please tell us how. Oh wait you're just memeing so you're gonna respond with something stupid to keep up appearances, fine here's your (You)

I'd much rather have a light hard mace against soft headed zombies than that.

I already told you, he's obsessed with genitalia and scatological subjects, and constantly tries to make himself seem like a "badass" (wearing a leather jacket and le epic bat with barbed wire that he named after a woman for le epic awkward situations.)

>not having men on atvs/horses round up hordes of zombies and dropping napalm on them

Maces and such might get messy, but axes and other bladed doohickys wouldn't be that splashy as the undead do not have blood pressure.
It'd be like hacking up dead meat.

Being obsessed with genitalia and trying hard to look cool doesn't make one a cuck. Nice try memeing though

>napalm on zombies
that seems like a supremely bad idea

no, I suppose it doesn't, but 100% all cucks act the act the same way. There's a 95% probability that Negan is a cuck desu

>Not literally steam rolling zombies.

Considering Negan has on multiple occasions taken other peoples women by being who he is I don't think he is

Agreed. These idiots smack zombies in the fucking head at point blank range and often get blood all over themselves. I wouldn't want that shit anywhere near my mouth.

this is why you cover yourself, not like these actors, who need to show their faces..

This is the only fucking thing you need.

>yfw you realize Daryl is the smartest one out of all of them
Makes so much sense to use a crossbow in this situation. Re-collect arrows from the ones you kill from a safe distance. 10/10 Strategy.

>What is fuel
Wouldn't want to rely on that, mate. Especially not in a giant gas-guzzler.

wouldn't a bow be better than a crossbow? less reload time

I'm not talking about rriding one 24/7, but in the case that you've rounded them up or for a giant mob of them.

What the fuck? Zombies don't die until their brains do. How long does it take for fire to melt through a fucking skull and fry a brain?

In the meantime you'd have flaming zombies setting fire to everything in sight. Holy shit dude don't quit your day job.

its very good for the surviving part, like breaking door for exemple

Not an expert on bows. Crossbow seems a bit more compact, though... and longbows seem to require a lot more skill.

Not 100% all the time, but high pressure hoses have proven to be incredibly effective at dealing with herds of walkers. You'd definitely want a few of them as settlement defenses.

Yeah except last season Rick literally charged a horde of walkers with nothing but a hatchet and killed fucking dozens of them in perhaps the greatest display of plot armor ever shown.

Would definitely want those on the walls of my fortress. Literally blast the flesh off the zombies until they can't walk anymore. Those things have been rotting for months at this point so a pressure washer would cut through them like butter.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o9RGnujlkI

just gotta get good, and you'll be head shotting a bunch of zombies in no time.

>Current year
>Not wearing platemail and using a claymore to kill zombies
ISHYGDDT

bold meme synthesis

Damn people made fun of how fast Legolas reloaded in LOTR bu this bitch is fucking coasting

why would you use anything else?

Blast their legs off and then get a crew to go out and stab them in the head with spears.

why haven't they done this in TWD yet? would be hilarious.

that's not even the craziest one out there. anyone have the vid of the bow and arrow autist, who does a bunch of crazy arrow shooting?

>20lb draw bow

>Have a group of survivors who are living in a feudal society next season
Would cum there and then

That's a Lucerne. I like you.

>why haven't they done this in TWD yet?

they did it in rec3

literally all you need
power of metal folder 2 trillion times + reach of a spear

youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

>implying you need anything else to kill zombies in TWD.

This 100%
Every new batch of survivors they meet looks exactly the same and lives in a stupid little enclave that looks exactly the same.

Imagine if a group had survived for so long because they were like Medieval enthusiasts who went to Renaissance fairs and shit and had their own armor and weapons like huge autists but that had made their camp completely successful.

fools

there is only one weapon appropriate for conquering the zombie apocalypse

folded over 1 billion times with superior japanese steel

*unsheathes*

the nigress already uses one though you faggot

Kirkman said everyone is already infected, it's not the bite or blood or whatever that makes you turn, it's dying that does. The thing with bites is that they get infected and shit and end up killing you.

Hi michonne

>desu
What a cuck.

wtf

is dis real

lel yeah the poses he does are unironic too

>that shot of him on rollerblades
Why the fuck is this so hilarious

I'm just imagining this autist wheeling around Neegan's camp dropping motherfuckers before they even know what's happening

*blocks your path*

100 survivors grouped together in a line with wooden shields and one handed warhammers could take on 2000+ zombies.

Sure but do they know that?

meanwhile negan's in your base nicking all your shit

Sup Forums has warped your mind, you don't even know what a cuck is. sad!

in the show they had the stupid center for disease control episode.

Seems like they have an idea. One of them got scratched once and nothing happened, they get blood on them all the time and nothing happens and they cut off limbs that get bit.

Didn't they discuss it at one point in the show?

Don't remember.

pretty sure they all know they are infected already, I think they talked about it in the lab with that scientist.

>not finding boxing gloves and knives and attach them together to make wolverine claws

If you wore bulky medieval armor you'd be fucked if you got surrounded.
Sure you'd be immune to bites until they ripped off the armor, but they'd just twist your arms and shit until you break, you'd die of internal bleeding and shock before getting a single bite. And then you're an indestructible zombie hobbling around.

guys what if you put a bunch of zombies in a giant hamster wheel and hooked it up to a generator

zombies break rules of thermodynamics

>not using this one

Is there any zombie media that focus more on a scientific (albeit fake because zombies aren't real) aspect?

The real superior weapon would be a giant ring to keep space between you, and spikes to stop any zomvies.

I want to say Resident Evil, but I just realized I have almost no memory of the first 2 I watched.

What about the ones that are crawling along the ground?

Z nation did it

and when the zombies get caught on there and weigh you down?

>implying that's better than the OP
lol?

>can't go through doors
>if you fall you can't get up because your arms are too far from the ground.

Set up noisemakers over quarreys, open manholes, and other pit traps. They are slow, stupid and attracted to noise.

You didn't think all the way. What about crawlers? Here, I helped you out.

>wanting shittily shopped JDM face on costanza
>not wanting costanza drawn in the art style of the comic

Because it's designed to punch through armor. Call me back when the zombies start wearing plate. What you want is something like a halberd, naginata, etc.

Why just a giant hamster ball of doom?

>using a bladed weapon when all you have to do is destroy the brain

enjoy your broken shit senpai

>Implying RL arrows can be reused like they are in the show

What a bullshit video

Where can I find a bow wielding qt?

6 foot pry bar would be fun. Swing it around like Guts.

>obsessed with genitalia and scatological subjects
Still not what cuck means.

>not getting on your side and rolling everywhere in your death hoops.

>not using a cavalry saber

>Impervious to zombies
>Could crush and impale zombies
>Makes traveling safe
Why havent they done this?

Actually let's take it a step farther

Can't stop keking

Its probably to convenient

South Korea.