This guy just got a multimillion dollar record deal from atlantic

This guy just got a multimillion dollar record deal from atlantic....
Any aspiring musicians wanna join my suicide pact?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is just funny. I don't feel sad about this actually. I'm past the point of caring how other people get their millions. It'll be funny hearing It's Everyday Bro come on at the gym or the mall.

That video with all the 12 year old girls awkwardly dancing around him was some uncomfortable shit.

I'm convinced that celebrities have all sold their souls to become famous and are all apart of the same satanic cult in hollywood.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

I'd also not be surprised if this guy has taken a number of Jew cocks inside of him.

Jealousy isn't good user, just be happy for him.

>2017
>being careerist scum when you can make and distribute music for free

By the way, FEMA camps are real and cancer satellites are spraying our children. Head over to our online store to secure your Survival Shield X if you want to have a chance of fighting the globalists.
infowarsstore.com/

They're actually hijacked vessels - vessels with glitches or flaws in how they process energy or how they interact with their own intelligence. 4th dimensional entities 'purchase' these vessels with energy from their past simulations and often miscalculate their own ability to control the timelines generated from the vessel, or miscalculate the way the vessel interfaces with the simulation themselves. Other, often extra-universal entities exploit these flaws by distributing fallacious timelines to the desired vessel, often resulting in fame, power, money, etc - in 4d terms it simply works as an energy-harvesting mechanism, and thwarts whatever purpose the vessel was originally intended for.

So in a way their souls aren't 'sold', they're more like 'stolen'. No one is going to say no if fame, money or power circumstantially manifests in their lives. They're just oblivious to its obvious consequences.

true
Jealousy isn't good user, just be happy for him
whats a fema camp
can you explain further

you sure you want to ask that question user? do you really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes?

>what's a FEMA camp
Just a conspiracy theorist' delusion. That was a throwaway reply, think nothing of it.

thanks mr goldstein

Well, one basic principle in this universe is that every concept is a limit, no? That 100% doesn't exist, only 99.99999999999%?
One example I can definitely think of and have seen manifest is the energetic conversion efficiency of a human body or vessel exceeding the energetic conversion efficiency of the universe - this 'glitches' the simulation that is our reality by confabulating nonexistent energy.
Now, what if a higher-dimensional entity notices this glitch before the original entity that 'purchased' the vessel does? If the intruding entity has the energy to distribute timelines to the vessel, then it will subtly do so by manipulating everyday circumstances towards the goal it wishes to achieve. In simpler terms, engineering the butterfly effect to increase the probability of a certain outcome.
The motives are clear - fame gains a vessel a metric dicktonne of energy because everyone around earth is always discussing, thinking and obsessing over the lives of celebrities. Think of the time you've spent talking about or thinking about Taylor Swift over the course of your life - even if it isn't necessarily excessive or abnormal, compound that over the millions of millions of people in western society alone that recognize the name.
The vessels literally harvest energy from the masses these ways, so ones that have a glitchy interface with the simulation we call 'reality' are the optimal ones to select for 'hijacking'.
Remember, energy is more powerful, influential and important than money - though the two are often related. If there's an opportunity for 4d beings to fund their agenda through timeline manipulation and vessel interference, they will often do so.

internet was a mistake

dude record labels dont know shit, they just sign whoever has the most views. he has lots of views on his shit, why does this surprise you?

Good answer user. You’re off the list for now.

At least I'm not balding.....
yet.

based jake wins again

h3h3 on holocaust watch

no he's smart he knows what his fans (dumb and young as they are) want and works hard to provide it as much as possible. Success in music is about whoring yourself out and playing the game, promoting yourself, and using bullshit gimmicks. He was just smart enough to figure out what he could sell to a mass audience and the fact he's getting this deal reflects that.
If you wanna make music with dignity that's cool man, but if you wanna sell out and make a fuck ton of money doing retarded cringe shit that's cool too.

Read this in Erik's Alex Jones voice.
New videos when you thicc pineapple?

Who cares? Fucking Kevin Federline managed to get a record deal. Doesn't mean anything.

I dont care. My music would never hit the mainstream anyway. Also, fuck capitalism and the bourgeoisie.

chad ALWAYS wins

Kek. What video was that?

hahahah atlantic went from led zeppelin and hall and oates to bhad baebie and jake paul, oh how the mighty have fallen