Why did Sup Forums suddenly start hating South Park?

Why did Sup Forums suddenly start hating South Park?

I wonder why

It genuinely is pretty shitty but mainly because south park had the audacity to insult their orange clown God

It made fun of him last season and that was the best season in years.

Because it's the same fucking jokes every week now. At least last year when there was serialization, episodes still had standalone stories so they were doing new things alongside the overarching plot. Having everything be overarching is lazy and lets them get away with rehashing jokes/plot every episode. Ultimately it makes the show boring as shit.

Because it became unwatchable shit about a decade ago.

Because there is no point to watch it anymore.The stories are whatever their interns read online, they do jokes that 2 weeks after the airing are already dated. They have fucking live tweeting during the episodes, the one thing they already mocked in an episode 2 seasons earlier and now they fucking do it. Worst of all though is they took what they would normally put in one episode and just milk it for 10 episodes, you really only need to watch the first and final episode of this season to get the story.

>haha south park made fun of the stoopid essjaydubyahs, so based!!!
>wtf they called trump a douche i hated south park since season 7
The right cannot take a joke. At all.

This. It's why they can't into comedy as a whole.

It threw all objectivity out the window and flat out told people to vote for Hillary Clinton without giving a solid reason why

Making fun of Trump is perfectly fine, telling people who to vote for is pathetic my man

No its because the show was never this easy, O look a giant orange clown lets make the same jokes everyone is making. Thats why the show is shit, "hey lets turn on south park to see the same jokes you can see anywhere."

The fact that they can't come up with anything better is proof they have fallen to the kinda show they use to make fun of, and the live tweeting is pathetic

they grew up

too bad no can say the same for you

>literally my wife's son
Fucking hell someone stop it.

It's just so boring and cosntantly the same "lame" jokes. Memberberries for example are freaking lame and only get worse the more they show them. And then you have jokes recycled from last season, like the ugly tranny and garrison is trump.

They need more storylines. A single season wide plot only works when it's mostly in the background. They need to do 3 episode archs, not season wide ones.

Althought I do expect next season will be slightly less shit. All this election bullshit has ruined an already weak story. Honestly, south park should have learned from itself: elections are between a turd sandwich and a douche. Thats it, don't make a season wide story about them!

They made fun of some good things. Mostly that Trump can't string a proper argument together and gets away with a bunch of shit he shouldn't. However, saying that the guy has no plan or that he's outright dangerous to the idea of progress when he's one of the most anti-establishment candidates in US history makes them come off as straight up uninformed. Especially with everything stacking up against Hillary lately.

>uninformed
You can just say them disagreeing with you pissed you off. It's pretty obvious that's what your getting at.

You're being memed

Member when you could tell the difference?

Can we take all the Sup Forumstards and fuck them all to death?

I don't understand where the "Hillary is losing" angle came from

It's a meme the alt right are pushing.

The real world

Saying that the man who wants major government reformation and doesn't want to go to war with Russia over Israel's interests in a Middle Eastern country is regressive rather than progressive means you are uninformed.

I get that they're so above it all, what with the douche and turd schtick.

But I've seen Trump's satirical stand-in's douchiness on display for 1,5 seasons now. I have yet to see Shillary being turd-like. Just dumb that one debate episode. Otherwise she is hardly shown at all.

From the FBI.

you know he actually was the bull, and stole his current wife away from her last bf.

Hate to break it to you, but Trump has no plan.

The show is shit now and has nothing to do with Sup Forums and I really don't know why people on Sup Forums are obsessed with it like they are with reddit. we are on Sup Forums saying the show sucks calling someone poltard doesn't change that.

I'm looking at the figures and she's still leading with a high margin in all the places where it counts. Fucking Arizona is a swing state this election.

i loved last season. this one is just not as funny. by a long shot.

Go back to Sup Forums with that horseshit.

That's not how it works.

Is this like the back to that other website meme?

Okay, user. Facts must dictate our worldview, not feelings. I mean, look at this thread. Every reply offering criticism backs it up with proper reasoning and all the responses can muster is If you guys have something substantial to say, please say it.

only uninformed people dont like trump. If you actually know about what is going on the worst you would say about him is that he is not a smooth talker.

Probably because Mr Garrison is a main character. They should have gotten someone else to play Hillary character like Kyle's mom.

Compare rally attendance.
Also, the monster vote is going to trump this election.

Who else misses standalone episodes with one or two 3-episode storylines per season? The running gags are lame af.

Truly amazing how fucking far comedy central has fallen. If this election took place 4 or 8 years ago they would be able to swing the election. The Daily show, Colbert report/ wilmore and south park are so irrelevant in the biggest election ever and it just blows my mind.

>only uninformed people dont like trump
Must be why he polls so well with people who only graduated high school but loses all support at the post secondary level.
>facts
Like the fact that he said he's going to bring on ceos and corporate heads to rewrite the tax code, or his giant tax cuts for the rich?

Memberberry road trip has been the funniest thing in both seasons.

>rally attendance
You can't be serious.

Disliked it ever since the depression episode cliff hanger and then the human centipad episode. I've hated it since the Lorde season where it has continuity over a season.

I'm more surprised than anything that they went this route with Trump.

>Sup Forums is one person

PC Principal sucked.

>rallies
That's clutching at straws and we both know it.
>monster vote
Yeah this a retread of 2012 all right.

He's bringing 20k people out to hear him speak in major swing states like florida. She can barely full a high school gym. Those people are all voters. The disparity is striking

But it wasn't fu- Oh i get it

>born millionaire NYC elite reality tv star
>anti-establishment
Trump is the definition of the establishment

No. There was no monster vote in 2012. The magic negro could do no wrong

>>only uninformed people dont like trump
>Must be why he polls so well with people who only graduated high school but loses all support at the post secondary level.

college kids are fucking morons gobbling up that liberal white privilege, gender neutral pronouns garbage. The fact that you would even use that argument proves you are a retard.

"OH look at this piece of paper that says i'm smart. where are your degrees drumpftards?"

keep watching CNN like a good boy and fuck off.

People who don't go to rallies (see most) are also voters retard. If you think die hards ever got a candidate elected this is clearly your first election.

>people still watch south park
Is it 2002?

>born millionaire NYC elite reality tv star
just like me. a true man of the people.

>but loses all support at the post secondary level.
Wow it's almost as though
>A: College is a liberal indoctrination institute
>B: The elite don't like Trump very much
Really causes the synapses to fire.

I knew for sure that I hated South Park around the 16th or 17th season I think, it had gotten so despicable and unfunny at that point what with the likes of the piss flood and cartman shooting token, but to tell the truth it had been on a steep downward spiral since season 9 or 10, with barely 1 good episode per season after that point. Nowadays I'm just glad I got off that sinking ship and haven't paid attention at all since they did some game of thrones meme ages ago. The Stick of Truth game was good though, and I'll probably buy The Fractured But Whole

>college kids are morons
Wow you've convinced me. Who would have guessed america's intelligentsia was actually all people with only high school diplomas?

Yes, and polls only sample a segment of the population as well and use that sample to come to a generalization of the public.

I'm using the same criteria, but my sample is not skewed by private firms with biases

then why are they trying so hard to end him?
And if you say he is doing it to to himself you have proven to be a sheep. obviously he is a rich asshole but he is the better choice.

See

It's not even that post-secondaries don't like him

It's that brainwashed liberals with low incomes + post-secondary education don't like him.

The fact that you believe this already speaks to why Trump won't win and why the republicans can't hope to gain ground with this head in sand approach to any form of education.

why can't you just accept the fact that people aren't offended but that it's just not funny? I mean it's fucking beyond not funny, it's excruciatingly bad.

When it transitioned from random weird humor into complete political commentary. So around season 5.

>insult SJWs
>BASED SOUTH PARK
>insult Trump
>WTF I HATE SOUTH PARK NOW

They put so uch time into shitty main story, that there is no redeeming subplot. I don't care about dude trolls lmao, or dude trump lmao if it's done so fucking humorless. When was the last time Cartman did anything interesting or at least mildly funny? Randy? Anyone?
Don't fucking member.

you made the same argument twice with no substance. you have no idea what true intelligence is. you are lost.

>my sample is not skewed
You don't know how polls work do you?

>when memes become real

you can insult trump. just be funny about it. last season was hilarious. this season is dry.

As a non-american i'd like to say both jokes about Hillary and Trump were not funny
I liked the turd sandwich vs giant douche because it had a little bit of truth in it but that's it, this season has been mediocre thus far
Hoping for Cartman to turn out to be the ultimate troll but even that wouldn't save this disaster of a show

>you have no idea what true intelligence is
Oh boy this is rich. Let me guess true intelligence is actually defined by the ability to align yourself with your particular world view education be damned.

We've been over this, south park didn't even really make fun of SJW. They twisted it into some anti-gentrification and anti-advertisement thing

>make an unfunny episode
>people say it's unfunny
>U JUST DIDN'T LIKE IT CUZ UR BUTTHURT LMAO

turd sandwich vs giant douche is some retarded joke they've been pushing for like 15 years now

He does do it to himself. Every other week like clockwork he throws more ammo at people to disregard him and his views. If all he did was rally the people behind some stances and appear like a professional adult human being he would be better accepted.

Deny it all you want, his inability to at least pretend to play nice in an international democratic political system is an issue and will be the deciding factor if he loses.

>get butthurt that the political candidate you constantly shill online was insulted
>try to pass it off as "i-it just wasn't funny"

did you think SJWs thought PC Principal was funny?

i don't remember

trump is not losing
and you are an idiot if you actually believe that, everything he does is calculated

Theres no such thing as bad publicity when you are as likable & intelligent as Trump

I've been saying this season has been terrible since episode 1 and Trump/Garrison was barely even in that one. Face it, this season is dogshit and SP has been over the hill for close to ten years now.

>no such thing as bad publicity

then why did he apologize for that tape, which was made over 10 years ago?

When it stopped being about kids having wacky adventures with a dash of political commentary. Now there's zero fun in these episodes.

>he thinks this is funny and clever

"Douche and Turd" is the eighth episode of the eighth season of the animated television series South Park

Yes, I do. And every major pill is overselling dems. The polls are skewed

Why did he deliberately release it in the first place?
Why did he deliberately leak part of his tax return?

>trump is not losing
He is.
>you are as likable & intelligent as Trump
Cult of personality has ruined your ability to see things objectively.

true intelligence is not making the retarded argument that education and intelligence are mutually exclusive. Only and idiot proclaims intelligence as proof of something.

"Oh look this person is smart so that is proof"

Maybe i find it funny because in my country both candidates are always corrupted/convicted crooks, thought i was the same in the US

They started shilling for Hillary. It's disguised by the jokes against her but the overall message is against trump. Thus they are establishment insiders . And are now saged

Madam Secretary, I'm FBI

Literally the same shit Romney supporters said. Guess what bury your head in the sand all you want, those models are more accurate than muh rallies.

is this picture real ?

Romney is not Trump
Romney wasn't even a christian

What good does releasing footage do if you're just going to apologize for it anyways? Especially considering Trump has built a narrative around him where he never apologizes for anything?

Why hasn't he released the rest of his tax return, then?

Trump did not do these things deliberately, what happened was that he thought he fucked up, panicked, and apologized. If anything, it is more likely that the media focused on him specifically because they wanted him to be the Republican candidate, because he had one of the lowest chances out of all of them to beat Hillary. If they really hated him they would just not give him attention, like they did to Bernie Sanders.

The first person to admit they stopped liking it because they made fun of Trump.

You're going through the motions and are totally oblivious to them.

I have hated since season 10

cool, now let's find the first fanboy who can actually admit that South Park hasn't been funny for about a decade now.

Fool me once user. Start prepping excuses for 2020.

>Why hasn't he released the rest of his tax return, then?
He did according to the Hillary campaign

I didn't start watching South Park until this year but over the summer I watched every episode and I think people don't like the change in style. Everyone has noticed how the last couple of seasons have tried to create an overarching story and I think this season, people think, they have gone too far. On top of that they decided base the story around an election everyone is sick of hearing about and is going to be over before the season is. I think next season when they get rid of the election theme and (most likely) hold back on the overarching story then people will enjoy it again.