S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

So is that like... the equivalent of a clit for a horse?

What, you've never seen horse pussy before?

It is their clit, no different than a human's clit other than their muscle control.

I assumed. Of course I've seen horse pussy before, I've just always been curious if it's exactly the same parts or what. I'm too lazy to google it.

needs more mice

It is, yes.

Jesus fuckin christ

hmmmm

Anyone got the sketch of the big titty panda girl giving user a sleepy handjob?

STOP ALLOWING MLP IN FUR THREADS ITS RULE 34 NOT FURRY REEEEEEEEEEE

Dem paws

Ye

ppl with shit taste have shit taste that's a sad fact of life

I only get pr0n off e621 so i can filter out as much cringe as possible

Can they get off from it? Or maybe that's still a mystery.

I only view the highest class erotic anthromorph sketches that money can buy. Hohohoho.

>claims to only view high class pr0n
>posts kacey

It checks out

The behavior in that gif is knows an "winking". It's one of the things mares do to signal that they are in head and willing to mate.

Started my job today but still haven't found a place to live. I'm in a hotel right now. Using my iPad so no NS.

It's a start. You can do it.

You act like that's common knowledge.

In this day and age where damn near any question can be answered with a simple google search, there is little reason to not know if truly curious enough

Well I'd say anyone with common sense should realize every female animal has a clitoris. Where else do males' dicks come from?

In modern AAA video games, loot boxes.

And of course as patricians we shame people for asking as a means of starting a conversation instead of googling and keeping your mouth shut.
Silly plebs.

I knew it was analogous to a clit, but I didn't know if it was exactly a clit or not. Science doesn't like to use much common sense in regards to animal genitalia.

F-From Jesus, where else?

I knew what you meant, and thought it was a valid question.
Though you should know the people here are pretty obsessed with their animal genitalia :/

Thanks kind user

Besides, iirc it's not a clit as in a erogenous zone, but forms a sort of "cup" to catch... y'know.

That's what I'm curious about. Only one real way to find out, but nothing I'm willing to do.