Gore thread?

gore thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/young-syrian-woman-hangs-herself-alone-at-home-april-17-2012.100/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought this was a picture of a girl having a heavy period.

abortion?

Oh dear god...I cannot even imagine the smell.

the leg simply fell down by itself, how long has the body been there?

How'd you ride a bicycle w/o legs?

bump

The fuck man

15 minutes

Just the thought makes me wanna gag

any sauce on wtf happened here?

I know that her body is rotting and all, but wtf happened with her legs? Her right leg pretty much melted and here left is in the process of turning into goo.. Is decomposition that fast?

If you drank a cup of that water, do you think you would get sick?

IM TRYING TO EAT DINNER FOR FUCK SAKE

He died.

is hanging yourself where your feet touch the ground being a pussy, instead of doing it where you kick away a stool?

is hanging with feet on floor a more hardcore way to die than using a gun?

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/young-syrian-woman-hangs-herself-alone-at-home-april-17-2012.100/

it should be perfectly fine to drink it wit lifestraw water filter

actually the way she did is the most hardcore for obvious reasons, first of all if you are talking about kicking a way a tool or do it with an even higher fall so that it snaps your neck instantly as well as using a gun, you can do this this quickly and bang theres no tuning back while hanging wit feet on the ground takes a lot of strenght, dermination and this shit is getting too long

Not him, but I thought an heros by rope passed out in a few seconds.

Even then choosing to have your feet on the ground because of being afraid of dangling by the neck, I wouldnt consider having your feet on the ground being a pussy. Would you, even if they pass out fast?

Anyone got that photo of the smiling guy whose face got skinned and he’s holding a dismembered hairy cock in his right hand? It’s a popular photo

decomposition increases greatly when it involves water. A lot more shit is able to crawl on and in you when your corpse is kept moist.

I don-t really think of any form of suicide as being a pussy but the opposite it takes lot of courage, I tried a lot and only one was kinda succesful with and overdose.

I think its possible to p[lace the rope araound your neck in such a way that it cuts your arteries lood flow first rather than strangling your throat but it-s not as easy as it sounds.

When you nut but she still suckin

ive done this before with a necktie in my hands and everything went fuzzy then collapsed on the floor. i sometimes wonder if it was tied offnif i would have died

personally i dont get how anyone could do the kind where they step off a cahir and hang in the air. even if i wanted to die id be nervous, does that even make sense lol

I love this shit sm

yeah, the idea is to do kinda like a mma choke to yourself but once your have a rope tied to something it gets very hard to do and usually ends up strangling you

off course it makes sense but it's just natural I guess most humans tend to have some hope thing can get better so they don't do it

I saw a vid of some guy killed in a rear naked choke... It was fuked.

Would this guy probably have died if that neck tie was tied off to something? I always thought hanging=suffocation. Guess I was wrong.

thanks

Story?

What do you think it would taste like?

well I couldn't say if he would or not, but I tried holding the rope in my hands and it was much easier, it felt just like when my brother did to to me whe we used to fight each other.
but honestly I never got it to work while hanging.

I guess she was there for less than a week
why would someone off in water, unless they they hate whom they live with and they are on vacation

judging by the famous story where the girl mysteriously disappeared into the hotel water tank on the roof and decayed there for days, people reported discolored water and a sickly-sweet taste.

Did he died?

>gore thread
>50 replys
>ops pic

you are supposed to break your neck when hanging. that will kill you instantly. the purpose of hanging is not to choke yourself to death. for executions, as an example, the stool or whatever would be kicked out from under you, and your neck would snap with the downward force or whatever.

hanging is supposed to be a quick, mess-less death. people are stupid and think that hanging yourself involves choking to death. nope.

KEK

did all of the suicide attempts leave you partially retarded? you make a lot of typos

pee pee and poop

>stool or whatever
so like, a trap door documented extensively since before the Middle Ages?
And you think everyone else is stupid

yeah but kicking a stool is definitely not enough to snap your neck it takes a very long jump especially if you are big which really limits the places where you can do it

u r a stupid poop head

Holy shit all these posts. This pic is so old.

and suicide it's not just about a quick and clean death altough many prefer so. there are many reasons for which people may want to die in painful or terrible ways. once you've been trough so much pain in you're life you get so used to it that you start thinking " why not die just the fucking way I lived"

worst gore thread ive seen on here in a while

then leave the thread you fucking moron

>ITT Thread: gore thread is ruined by some fags derailing it hy arguing about killing themselves but are too pussy to actually go through with it.

so we're just gonna ignore that dildo?

Make me noob

hahaha holy shit how come I never saw that before

I think there was a picture of her alive and she wouldve been a nice fuck

Best Head and Shoulders commercial ever.

She slit her wrists and soaked for a few weeks, from what I remember.