We need launch a of registry of accountability. It's time to start a list of all the young people who supported Trump...

We need launch a of registry of accountability. It's time to start a list of all the young people who supported Trump. I know the political atmosphere at the moment allows human trash like this to flourish, but in the future that will change. I am not the only one who shares this righteous vision. Eventually, a like-minded CEO, politician or someone in a general position of power will have access to this list. One by one, a name will be crossed off as we ruin their lives just like they ruined this country. I've made it my life goal to seek revenge and I won't stop until I'm dead.

Fuck off fag, lesser of two evils is subjective

>does not understand the concept of "secret ballot" and why it's necessary
Fucks like you are why. This shit you're advocating is the absolute definition of fascism.

>And I won't stop until I'm dead.

I mean, if you want to quit early you could always kill yourself.

>I won't stop until I'm dead.
Which will hopefully be soon.

Just calm down you fucking sperglord. They already ruined their own lives with diabetes and perma-virginities.

Reporting your threats to the FBI. Enjoy prison faggot.

nice bait fag

Stupid cunt

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM???

why do you people think like this? Ever hear of live and let live? Ever hear that an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind? Because it does.

Look, I'm a liberal too. But being a liberal was always about compassion and tolerance to build a better world until very recently. When did liberals go for wise and compassionate to vindictive and absurdly petty? GET OVER IT AND BE THE BIGGER PERSON. We'line eat make it with people thinking the way you do. Level up your morality and STOP TRYING TO PICK FIGHTS WITH CONSERVATIVES. Jesus fuck. Can't believe I even have to say this shit. Please grow the fuck up. I get it, you're pissed you lost the election. So am I, but you know what? MAKE THE BEST OF IT

im not a fucking liberal and im not gonna read your propaganda. trump ruined our party and o

Only a sith deals in absolutes

No, you're a piece of human trash

im sorry i had to stop typing before i had an aneurysm.

Because you're weak

Don't be sorry, sweetie. You can't help being a snowflake

Honestly most of these people are already in a better spot than OP lol.
His faggy internet crusade won't bother a hair on their heads.

both of you will be on the list i swear it

I bet you have colored hair. What is it? Pink? Red! Purple? Lavender? Do you wear glasses? Body image issues???

Eat shit and die commie scum

lets start #listed on social media

Demos cratos they said

Only if you have balls to get the information for your list by contacting people in person. If you hide behind a cloak of anonymity and dox people, you are the weakest of the weak, the lowest of the low, and you will suffer worst of all for it

reported

Kek

I second that

OP was BTFO in so few posts. Proof that leftist radicals are weak

Good luck finding me through 24 proxies

Hope you die soon you communist sack of human shit.

trust me the feeling could not be more mutual

Kik

>People responding to this weak bait.

Evil might be subjective but it does not have degrees. Please don't bring up Her Reptilian Majesty. Both pieces of shit deserve to be put against a wall and shot for disrespecting democracy.

OP is a massive fagot

And what's the deal with airline food?