If he wins a ring and FMVP this year where does he rank All Time? Top 20?

If he wins a ring and FMVP this year where does he rank All Time? Top 20?

And how high does Steph, Klay and Draymond jump up the All Time list with 2 rings?

>1 ring
>That makes him top 20 all time
Lmao there's a thousand different niggas with 1 ring that you've never heard of

Steph and KD are already top 25.

>Redskins tattoo on his right arm

Problematic desu senpai

>Top 20
nah
>Steph, Klay & Draymond
lower than Dawane Wade

I don't know I'd really have to crack down and do some autism on it

rings to me aren't as meaningful if you aren't the best player on your team, and is Durant even better than Curry?

He's going to need at least 2 rings and one FMVP after joining the warriors to be that high. And if he loses to LeBron again he might as well retire.

Stahp

>and is Durant even better than Curry?

nope

Durant is the second best player in the league, when Steph and Klay decide not to show up he drops 35 to save their asses

it's hard to really know who's the best player on the warriors right now if no team pushes them in the playoffs

I mean honestly I hate apemond but I think he's been their best player in these first two series

>When Steph doesn't show up Klay saves him
>When Klay doesn't show up KD saves them both
>When KD doesn't show up Draymond saves them all

Is Draymond the real MVP?

Yeah, except when he decides he needs to kick someone in the balls and gets banned

Who will leave first? Klay? Draymond? KD in a surprise move if he wins this year?

Why would any leave?

The chance to be the number 1 star on "their" team. More money, more fame. Ego.

The NBA puts a massive premium on rings where legacy is concerned and all of them sans KD have one. They can go statpad elsewhere now.

Klay's gonna leave after next season. They really don't need him, either.

>More money
Getting to the finals - more t.v time - better endorsements
Klay, Curry and especially Draymond are the ones who angled for Durant to join, so if they didn't want to build a superteam to stick around why would they bother?

KD with 1 ring moves up to Top 30 ever, objectively.

Steph with 2 rings moves up to Top 5 PG ever, (around top 19-15 ever) objectively.

Klay with 2 rings kicks Reggie Miller out of the top 10 SG ever, objectively.

Draymond with 2 rings puts him in that Rodman tier all time when you factor in the fact that he will win DPOY at the end of the season.

Whoever wins FMVP out of these 4 will be seen as the leader, if Iggy steals another FMVP he will go down as the GOAT 6th man ever, objectively.

That's true, but having to share the ball with one of the best players in the league inevitably ends up hurting your numbers and some players just can't stand that. I think Klay will end up leaving, although I wouldn't be upset if they stay together and win something ridiculous like five in a row. The butthurt would be worth it.

Klay is a stoner autismo kind of guy; I doubt he really cares about having to share the ball less. Besides they've been running a pass-heavy small ball kind of style for a while now. Draymond-Steph-Klay could all be a star on their own team but they've been good together for years now so one more (which they wanted brought in) I doubt would hurt.

Fair enough about Klay's personality. What do you think about the Kerr situation though? If he's too fucked up to work and they have to replace him it might fuck their system too.

At this point they have a lot of momentum. When you have a strong system in place it's more about finding someone who won't interfere rather than someone who will try to make changes. The guy they have now seems to be doing a fine job as it is