Drug Thread Niggers

Drug Thread Niggers

just got my adderall script filled today. I'm currently enoying some kratom and anticipating my homemade cider

OP is a Nigger

percoset, beer, clonazepam and MXE soon :^)

I'm a fuckin mailman. I want one of those pointy hats, but fuck wearing a tie man.

Get a life you faggots

Why

DON"T TOUCH THE DPS !!!

I have a life. It consists of making money and getting drugs. Sweet setup yo.

>Tfw making 6 figures and going to start a family soon but still occasionally use drugs
I'm in control nigger

i always puke on dmt either coming up, during or on the come down or 20 minutes after i come down any adice?

It may be easier to resist the urge to puke without dicks always down your throat

I spilled a tray 2 weeks ago. It was the next town over too. I didn't even tell management. I just reorganized that shit and kept going.

The highlight of my day is making dinosaur noises at the old people in the nursing home.

never tried sucking dick any other advice

shit happens. you do what you gotta do

High school user here, smoked a bowl and now im jacking off to the sherwood thread. Is shrooms worth a try? Also want to try acid, but not sure i wouldnt wake up in a cornfield.

fuck off

seconded do a shit ton and kill your ego or yourself

are you taking ayahuasca? If so try smoking crystal. If you're already smoking it then try taking some anti nausea stuff like promethazine or dramamine 30 minutes before

Get out until you're 20. THen you can experiment. I thought I could handle shit at your age and ended up fucking myself up. Thank god I never got arrested but it set me back years of my developemtn beofre I sorted shit out. Drugs are fun but be careful

smoking this yellow powder stuff said to be dmt ill try nausea meds

smokingnutmeg

Came here to ask people with more experience for advice. Im 18, you fuck off. Now what fucking drugs can i try that wont turn me into a wreck but will make me see god?

(no this image isnt from tumblr. it from Sup Forums, and then saved onto my computer, and then put on tumblr for a while as i reset my computer. and then taken back from there)

can learn a lot doing em like 17 18 but fucked me up for a bit everytime i learned something lifechanging

Gotta lay off the pot for a few weeks until I pass my drug test. Fucking sucks. Making do with a whiskey and soda tonight.

Shroms are good, but they'll make you sick to your stomach so drink ginger tea with them and have a plan for happy shit to watch so you don't have to bullshit around looking for things to do. You don't know what's gonna be fun until you're in it. Also, if you have a girl, get your dick sucked on shrooms. It's a lot more touchy feely than acid. I almost came from feeling my own clothes on my body.

Acid is just like shrooms without the "spiritual" feeling. You're pretty cognizant the whole time. Shrooms make you feel high. You will have cramp shits when you're done, if not towards the end of your trip, but try not to let it bother you too much.

Shrooms everything looks like it's vibrating and you can feel the cosmos. Acid is like....

You know when you see the carpet or a speckled floor out of the side of your eye and you could swear it's moving? On acid everything is like that and you're looking right at it. Shit's fun.

In both cases, do it with friends that you trust to keep you in a good mood. Like the first few times smoking pot, the high you get depends on if you're freaking out going into it.

The first time I did acid my friend took me outside and convinced me I was lost. I fucking sprinted around the block trying to find my house. Not fun.

Oh, and shrooms slowly sets in and feels like weed, but acid hits you very sudenly and you will experience 5 minutes that feel like 5 years of getting really fucking hot, really fucking cold, and generally feeling like you're gonnd puke. After that it's good. Just try to get through that with a smile.

Sorry about the book of a response. These are things I wish people told me before I tried those.

i tok adivce from four chan a couple years back and FINDING someone u trust is alot better

smoke fentanyl and say hello to god for me you stupid cunt

I prefer acid over shrooms, molly's a good time as well

currently day 2 heroin WD

i feel badly

Thanks user, i appreciate actual helpful advice. That sounds like a lot of fun. I love the spirituality of pot, so im glad that shrooms should be similar
For every asshoel trying to kill you, theres anons like the user above who just want others to have a good experience.
Not gonna lie, i laughed. Heres your (you)
Ive heard about molly through rap songs, but have no idea what it is or what it does.

get well soon faggot

just did 2 bags. high as fuck. sorry bro

trips checked. get a shit load of Immodium and order some Kratom

stop being a faggot, maybe that will work

suck a cock and then swallow the cum, that will get you high as fuck

grow the fuck up, you're a fucking faggot.

I stayed up for 2 days doing acid over the weekend

Pissed my pants on shrooms once AMA

no joke, ill send u some money for dope if you need it bro

Checked

This was truly a bountiful (you) harvest. Thank you, slightly older than me but have a complex about it anons