Left: hip hop sucks!

>left: hip hop sucks!
>right: hip hop can include all musical styles and is based around actual human struggle instead of pre defined posturing. Therefore it's the best genre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_dsjmyze2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>left: hip hop is trash
>right: kendrick lamar is best artist of the decade

so left is more forward-thinking?

Hip hop can, as most niggers are well-practiced in, steal from any genre. I believe that's what you meant to say.

Underrated post

Left is 200% more attractive than right just for having that opinion.

pleb

GOLEM GET YE GONE

the neon demon was such an awful fucking movie

>based around actual human struggle
lmao fuckin pseuds

hip hop is literally nothing but posturing

>not liking Waifu Wars
Who was your favorite grill?

Based Abbey
youtube.com/watch?v=P_dsjmyze2U (Watch the hands)

>hip hop can include all musical styles and is based around actual human struggle instead of pre defined posturing. Therefore it's the best genre

uh, hip hop is a rather clear and singular style of music that is somewhat predfined, fyi

they were all uniquely repulsive

>blues
>jazz
>Soul
>Funk
>genres

not liking abbey = pleb

going from a sample of modal jazz to a sample of tibet monks to a classic rock riff to some shit off a video game doesn't mean the sampler knows how that stuff was structured...he just thinks it sounds cool

Any artist in any genre of music can incorporate any style they want. Don't act like Hip Hop is something special. Right now Hip Hop is the hot shit sure, but its time in the sun is limited like every genre before it.

>he just thinks it sounds cool
like literally all music

If you actually think people only make music when they think it's "cool" get out of here, really

>all music besides hip hop is "based around pre defined posturing (meaningless phrase)" and does not "based around actual human struggle". If you actually think this statement makes sense, let alone, is actually true, you should just stop listening to music and go blow an impoverished black person instead. You'd get more out of it.

>all music besides hip hop is "based around pre defined posturing (meaningless phrase)" and does not "based around actual human struggle".

If you actually think this statement makes sense, let alone, is actually true, you should just stop listening to music and go blow an impoverished black person instead. You'd get more out of it.

FORMATTING SHIT

t. on the left

>Okay, I'm on the left and I don't want to seem retarded so let me spew all this retarded shit.

Explain what the statement "all music other than hip hop is based around pre defined posturing" means and why it is true.

Just fuck off back to your containment board.

>I don't know what it means and I can't explain why it would be true if it even meant anything
>I'm wrong and I know it, therefore you are Sup Forums

>I don't know what it means and I can't explain why it would be true if it even meant anything
>I'm wrong and I know it, therefore you are Sup Forums

Don't soil Abbey with your shitty opinions!

Give me a quick rundown on Abbey

>being this much bait

>left: I've been brainwashed by kikes to be a degenerate piece of shit race traitor

>right: hip hop is nigger babble

>implying black people steal elements of genres even though they’ve expierenced the single greatest musical theft in rock music

why are waifufags so dumb
why would you even keep that webm on your computer you fucking loser

jesus christ, no one postures more than rappers you fucktard

can hip hop fans really even be considered human?

>"can hip hop fans really even be considered human?"
>listens to black metal

>muh rock is blues
>muh blues isn't stolen European folk music being played by black people on a Spanish instrument

Everything interesting in rock came after the period when it had anything to do with blues, and blues was Africans imitating European folk music using European instruments in the first place.

I don’t listen to metal

and you’re still a literal faggot with a double-digit iq

>not having a 65 IQ
>not collecting retardbux
Jokes on you, pointdexter.

kek

>Hip hop is best genre

That’s where you’re wrong

Is Neon Demon good, OP? I still haven't seen it.

desu most under appreciated aspect/theme of good hip-hop is the glorification of acquiring as much wealth and assets as possible
capitalist anthems are woefully absent in any other genre

>left: superior long neck for deep throating
>right: refuses to rim job

sasuga hiphop shitter
Go listen to some more nigger babble

t. brokeass neet

>capitalist anthems are woefully absent in any other genre
hair metal bruh

Quads are tru

I stand corrected that's true actually
had successfully erased that genre from my memory until now thanks

>just blatantly making shit up
Wouldn't expect anything less

>had successfully erased that genre from my memory until now thanks
Glad to be of help.
Reminder that hair metal had 100% mainstream songs about how to fuck underage girls.

>tattoo
>nose ring
Fucking whore

counterpoint: it was good.

left is too masculine looking right is a qt

pleb pls

see, I can't tell either. you can only see if you're together, ya goof. I agree with hip hop sucks though.

now this one is just bullshit, no one listens to Kendrick Lamar, haha.

meme

you wish. everyone is a white old man. stop lying to yourself, it's sad.

r u old

>how-can-white-men-can-compete.jpg

>skin touching
I literally couldn't do this

>left: Sup Forums is fun!
>right: fun doesn't exist

I like a lot of hip hop, but I would honestly prefer a girl who hated hip hop to one that loved it. I'm just rarely in the mood for it, and now that we're in this awful trap era, I really can't stand what's popular. I want to return to the meme rap era.

>tfw gf likes 70s prog, jazz fusion, hard rock and it's gettign into some sludge metal and some forms of electronic music

Sure, she also likes a bunch of shit I don't like, but it's pretty comfy to not be dating an hip-hop head, or worse, someone who only likes radio garbage

based abbey

btfo by quads

Nice

right sounds like an absolute faglord that nobody ever wants to hang out with

>what did you say about me online, user?