Long story short neighbor’s daughter broke my window the other day and she’s supposed to come over this weekend to...

Long story short neighbor’s daughter broke my window the other day and she’s supposed to come over this weekend to work it off, what should I have her do? Within reason

Pic related

Already made her mow my lawn

Lucky as hell. I'd eat her ass like a banana split

Rape her like a cheap whore.

Give her a long list of monotonous chores with the ultimatum that she doesn't have to do them if she puts out. Not sure how to get her from telling her dad though, maybe threaten to kill her family if she speaks about it?

That’s the only thing I’m concerned about, she’s of legal age but her father would lose his shit if he found out, she’s had enough men in her life as is

Challenge her to a fist fight. If she wins, window is forgotten. If she loses she has to eat a medium sized rock.

There is literally no other option.

Something to get rid of those hideous saddlebags and jacked up ass.

I see your dubs and +1 your comment with these trips.

im with this. medium size rock or nothing.

I’m tempted to have her do my laundry and clean the kitchen

Ask her to do your taxes.

fuck her right in the pussy
also, what the fuck kind of parent puts their daughter into indentured servitude of some weird motherfucker of a neighbor???
>implying i do not think this is a story of absolute horse shit

It is pretty big, anytime she’d push the mower her ass would jiggle a bit

Her father doesn’t give a shit about her, she cuts herself all the time

cool fantasy, kiddo.

Do the long con and become the father figure/safe area. She'll come over to you for comfort and fuck you within the year.

Her entire thigh is covered in cuts

Gutters.

That makes her perfect for convincing to have sex with you. Post her nudes for us.

Have her dig holes for trees. Or dust the whole house

Most importantly OP, how old she is?

We need to know if you should try to fuck her or if that'll end up with you in prison

wew

Oh fuck well in that case do this OP you'd have to be a retard not to take advantage of this situation.

If I try to fuck her I’ll probably catch aids

make her bend over and eat that ass

Daddy issues? Fill that asshole up with cum, homeslice.

Worth it. I'd raw-dog that shit all night.

Her body count is double digits

Clean the toilets
mow your lawn
vacuum your house
do your laundry
wash your dishes
make you a sandwich

come on man train her to be a proper woman

Don't touch the skank. Make your mind up that shit is trash

How did she break your window???

What are some chores where she’ll have to be bent over?

fuck it dude...rawdog that prime ass

Big deal. I fucked a solid 5.2/10 whose total was in the 50's...the most important part? I fucked her.

news flash 99% of of age girls are in the double digits

damn hoooooly fuck. she probably has every alpha chad in the city banging her line. are you hawt or greasy and fat op

this goy gets it

clean your latrines

Average

She has a thing for late 20’s men, it’s the only reason she even agreed to work off the damages

Butterface

well i already know this is a bullshit fantasy but if its true when she comes put on your cleanest fit to look good and fuck her faggggg

not at all

>bedroom eyes
>dick sucking lips
are you gay Op
also:
That ass though

have her clean your toilet

lean back at the bathroom door all the time she does it and watch, throw remarks and instructions at her as if you think shes too stupid to know how to clean a toilet

dont let her get angry or talk back

ass pics

if you barely know her how do you have all these pics

Kek

I’ve known her for a little over two years, these are from her fb

How does she look like she's feeling when she's working? Also does show she show a disposition to having to work for you?

She seems bored but she complies

How did she break your window?

Make her do something so menial and boring that it wraps around to being slightly fun.

Dude, if her dad is shit then just spend time with her and sort of be a role model. She'll likely be annoyed at first but may eventually get used to it.

ThisAsk her to fill up water balloons

This mane ^

Actually, ask her to do weird things for you. Not creepy things but very odd things that she would want to know more about but don't tell her right up front when you ask her to do it. Maybe make paper airplanes or something idfk

Offer her weed or dabs
Tell her Itll be your little secret
Then, when she accepts(hopefully) just start hooking her up.
Shell just think youre a nice guy and eventually Itll be worth it
Tried and true.
I woulda said coke if she was 21 or up

So every time she comes over give her a task and be like well unless you got a better idea. And just slowly hint at it, also be really nice to her like just happen to have some good food and shit. Fuck her get nudes and dump here.

For the love of god this!!!!!

So how did she break your window???

If you're gonna have her do the laundry at least cum in everything first

Threw a vape and it cracked

More scars?

Bamp...3-#82-+#-#)1

OP is a mega faggot for abondoning thread ;(