Prove you're cultured and have good taste

Prove you're cultured and have good taste

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellmann's_and_Best_Foods
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think this is just wine. You have never tasted it, nor will you ever.

u guys want to put in for this?

>implying cognac isnt disgusting as shit

Fuck off with your hene nigger nobody likes that shit

my nigga

shoulda had a v8

> Cognac
> Chooses a VSOP

You better at least be blending it with a quality mixer, otherwise they're a waste of money.

Buy an XO, it's about 130-180 vs 40-80 for a VSOP, but if you're going to drink it without mixers, you might as well buy a suitable drink for it.

I'd argue XO cognac is better value than a $800+ rare/reserve/'named' cognac. An XO won't be as complex, but the gap is much closer than than between a VSOP and an XO, and you can drink them a hell of a lot more often.

I drink to get drunk. I buy midshelf vodka and mix it with shit and I have fun. I couldn't give two fucks about how it tastes.

this

>making the fiscally responsible decision

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Aside from a few old men who have learned pet many decades to like the taste of liquor, no one likes that shit anyway. It's like drinking something that would run your car. A craft beer on the other hand, can go down nicely

I buy a quality home state craft beer, and then a 5th or liter of McMasters, frozen fruit juice, store brand tonic water and make some iced green tea.
Come the fuck at me Sup Forumsros.

Maybe I'm retarded but I've yet to find a beer I've liked. I've tried typical shit like corona and bud light, I've tried Guinness, and I've even tried some local craft beers, but they all just taste too smooth and grassy for my liking.

Cultured and good taste? You should know I only put Best Foods mayo on my cold pizza.

An important thing to remember is that unless you venture into ciders/shandies/etc, there is probably never going to be something you LIKE. It's more a balance between what goes down the easiest and gets you buzzing at the pace you want

i'll never go that deep for something that is pissed out in an hour.

however, my buddy and i ordered the most expensive whiskey shot the bar had, split two ways is was $37 dollars each. it was basically a smoother more mellow jim beam.

i.e. fourth shot of mid tier whiskey tastes the same as the first shot of god tier whiskey.

I’m in Sup Forums, that’s proof enough

i'm on fucking Sup Forums at 1am. how fucking cultured can i be?

fucking retard.

best foods mayo is hellmans, the god tier of mayo.

you just played yourself.

nigga i aint playing. never joke about the quality of mayo

seriously, best foods mayo is hellmans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellmann's_and_Best_Foods

also, try dukes. tastes just like hellmans/best foods, but is smoother.