Think wife is cheating. She has started hiding her conversations and her gallery on her phone...

Think wife is cheating. She has started hiding her conversations and her gallery on her phone. Also there are other signs. Not gonna waste your time with every little detail though.

I need hard proof that she is the kind of whore I think she is. And I want some details on who else knows.

Gonna set up a new phone for her soon. I don't expect to have easy physical access after I give it to her. Any tips on where to get a decent spy app? Would be nice not to leave a paper trail (by paying for it by credit card for example). Also the app does need to be hidden somehow (shouldn't be too much of a problem since she is somewhat retarded when it comes to technology).

Android g5

Just go with your gut.

She is probably cheating. So don't waste your time or money buying her something just to confirm she is a piece of shit.

Just leave. It really is that simple, dude.

>technoLOGy

how long have you been married for?

any previous signs that she was a cheater?

how often do you have sex?

>getting married in the modern age
You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I disagree. Get that hard evidence OP. Don't tell her you have it, don't throw it in her face. Talk to a divorce attorney when you have the evidence and they'll tell you the best way to do it so you get to keep as much of your shit as possible.

This is why the terrorist hate us

How do I get that hard evidence

I don't want to live with no knowing anymore

What Android apps

Rats

Whatever

Logging on

camera in the bathroom, and your bedroom for when you're gone, if she is cheating, she'll be taking pictures for the guy cucking you typically in those areas.

Why? You got me to give sage advice and share in the last thread.
Now youre just a fag, and you have made me one too.
Fuck you. May all your marriages fail

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

Just sign into her google acct, check her location history using the maps history function. You do know your phone records everywhere you take it, every minute of the day?

if you know her google email that she uses just go on google photos using your internet browser and you'll find pics sync'd up possibly

I finally got lucky when she got especially fucked up one night and passed out hard. Her phone was locked, but I pulled the SIM card and used a cheap reader I bought at Fry's to get all the texts. Got a lawyer moving on papers two days later and moved out a week after that.

Best bet to just use her finger print to unlock

What you're looking for can be obtained free, but it involves paying for an extremely expensive data plan that has to be the fastest unlimited plan available. Then you find one of those apps that run in the background but stream everything her camera sees to an online server that's pretty much available for you and whoever's running and distributing the app to view so while you may get what you want there won't be any privacy in doing so.
Your best bet is buying a spy cam that's small enough to install in her car or something and then borrowing her car long enough to take it somewhere and do so. But you don't want to rely on just one source in case it fails you so also tape a digital audio recorder under her car seat. Rig your home with all kinds of spy cams but don't be stupid and get ones she even stands a chance of finding because if she finds even just one you're fucked and she'll be on high alert. Nothing with flashing LEDs or anything dumb like that, get a few hard wired ones that run off batteries if you can, there's plenty of choices, just make sure you're not stupid because if you catch her with one it's not worth it to out her using it, because then you're fucked on ever using that method of checking on any future spouses.

Sadly it doesn't work like that bro. Most states are no fault now, so it doesnt matter if they cheated, they still get half. I speak from experience sadly, my ex-wife cheated while I was deployed then took half my shit. I even had her admit it in court, it changed nothing.

So basically, if you find evidence, just up and bounce son. Quickly and quietly is the preferred method, making a racket is an emotional move and only women are allowed to have emotions and be irrational because they're predisposed to doing so since they're children. That's the reason men deal with more shit, especially physically. Because if you can learn to control yourself even under physical duress, you should be able to control your pussy ass emotions. Besides, its so much sweeter to keep your mouth shut, do a bunch of fucked up shit, and wait about 10 years to show her video of you doing so and then watch her get extremely pissed off.
Like take a shit, scrub your shit with her tooth brush, rinse it off, and put it back and then get video of the very next time she uses it. (right before you split of course)
Fuck her sister, or friend, or someone who'll piss her off and leave the camera running all the way until she gets home and walks in and then keep it going long enough to see you fucking her after.
Get creative, life's too short to act like an amateur that doesn't want to fuck this bitch over.

The best revenge is leaving with 0 explanation. Don't say a word just move out and file for divorce once your 365 day waiting period is up. She'll wonder for the rest of her life wtf happened and it will eat away at her.

Why not change the camera/album settings to upload automatically to google drive, somehow add another account for the pics to upload to and get shit done

Get new material faggot, this is a cuck thread not a scat one

>t.

Fuck her every night and cum in her mouth. If she swallows, your ok, if she spits then your fucked.

Another fucking faggot complaining that their wife or gf is cheating. If you took care of them they would not.

wait what?