Foreigner comes to brazil

>foreigner comes to brazil
>he speaks a badly spanish with a terrible anglo accent

please dont do this

>anglo accent

Do Bongs and Americans and Aussies all have the same accent in Spanish?

People unable to roll the R are not even humans

>going to Brazil
Poor form.

>speaking spanish in brazil
100% sure is an american

they think we speak spanish for some reason

>foreigner comes to brazil
please dont do this

UNA VELA

SOPA

>american
>speaking 2 languages

but you don't speak english
and you definitely speak some spanish
and they may know some spanish
so what's wrong with that

>french
>speaking two languages
>broken french and arabic

"flaps" happen in all english dialects though, I don't understand the inability to control something you already know how to do

I think he meant in general, being as most of the sounds are common across english dialects and people project the sounds in place of the actual sounds, just because they're "similar"

Brazilians probably have a better chance of knowing English as their second language, than Spanish

desu I can only understand half of what a native spanish speaker says

t. a guy who works with argies and colombians

what parts of france roll their R's?
midi?

Very few farmers roll the R all accross the country actually, but we know how to roll the R anyway

>going to brazil
I dont believe anyone voluntarily does that

I recommend foreigners to not even come to Brazil.

¿cuál tipo de mono no puede entender esa lengua?

You would be surprised.

Not sure foreing are learning portuguese, but there lots of them in Youtube. And ppl fro, places that I would never tought it had acknoledge brazil.

One of them is from fucking Iceland.

And the faggot is good looking. Probably is drowing himself in pussy while Im here alone :(

well "don't go to brazil or you get shot" is an Sup Forums meme. of course a lot people travel there. despite the obvious risks, brazil may be fun.

OK, but learning portuguese is way too much I would say.

Portuguese and spanish are pretty similar, but I never bothered learning it to go to the countries around here.

Brazil gets less tourists than fucking Russia.

>all those visitors in turkey
it's the soap operas right?

What does an Anglo accent sound like? I bet it sounds like money and status

>Potato in mouth
> R's goes to weird places every time is pronounced
>every word that is remotely similar to their equivalent in english is immediately treated as a homonym and is pronounced just like in english

exacto

>>every word that is remotely similar to their equivalent in english is immediately treated as a homonym and is pronounced just like in english
To be fair speakers of almost every language do that. Like "Pedru! Mi dá meu chipi!" (chipi < cell chip)

But the "potato in mouth" is spot on. It goes below the tongue, by the way.
(Don't forget to mash a bunch of consonants together. If you aren't dskljhlsejkkjhfdss, it isn't English enough.)

So it's bad :(?

[Not the one you're quoting]

To be honest it sounds kinda ugly. Nowhere as bad as Dutch though.

WTF I'm never learning another language now

No accent is bad per si. An accent is just bad when we can't understand what he is trying to say.

:~(
should we speak english even if most people probably don't speak it?

Don't worry. Yes, the accent can be really ugly, but meh, native speakers are usually busier mocking other native speakers instead. (Like, English R might be ugly... but certain accents' "throat R" manages to be even worse.)

You could do like a German I know - use Spanish instead, and then cut off some consonants here and there.

Most of us have a pretty bad grasp of english.Irl people will try to help regardless of the language and will try to help even if they have to make mimics.
Tbf saying stuff in spanish is your best bet. However, if someone knows english just go with it

they are Greece with an exotic touch.
Turkey is for Tourism what Murakami is to literature.
The easiest way to say you have visited an islamic country, and the easiest way to say you read Japanese literature.

my aunt went to brazil with a group like 20 years ago and she still remembers how nice everyone was to her. exactly like you said, communicating with a bit of english and gestures but everyone was very helpful, even cops. btw, we keep memeing on this shitty board so we may forget that most people are not like that irl

This is fairly dependent on where you are and how you approach people asking for help, though.

>be me
>walking with a friend on a pedestrian-exclusive avenue downtown
>some guy approaches us, ask for help in English, he's clearly an outsider
>my friend "sorry, I don't speak English" and we just keep walking

To be honest I'd help the guy, but considering how crap I am with directions... yeah, he'd be even more confuse.
Did I mention the friend in question is an English teacher?

>One of them is from fucking Iceland.
Who?

That's nothing to be ashamed of, it's pretty obvious that Russia would attract lots of tourists. You gotta remember that they're next to Europe, China/Japan and had lots of pseudo-colonies during the USSR days. And they do have lots of interesting stuff there.

honestly it is 2017 and you rarely need to ask for directions anymore. unless your phone is dead. but i would be fucked anyway.

Who cares? Portuguese and Spanish are still fairly understandable to each other.

This was some years ago. And honestly, I don't know or care why the guy was lost, but he was clearly not from those lands.

(People do this kind of shit for other outsiders here, it isn't exclusive against anglos.)

>Brazilian comes to Sup Forums
>can't even type in English properly

Who cares? It isn't like Anglos in Sup Forums write better than him. At least he didn't mess with your/you're, than/then, it's/its... (and did you ever see the way Russians and Japs write? Far worse than us Latin Americans.)

For example
>gatito is pronounced as Gah-tit-tow

But the best I could describe it is that it sounds like you have autism desu.

Some of the Russians are alright but yeah Japs are usually awful with English. To be absolutely fair most of you Latin Americans on here have pretty flawless English when you're typing (also to be fair every time a vocaroo thread comes along I struggle to understand some of you)

How else are you supposed to pronounce that abomination of a word?

i'll speak french kthx

I'm learning Portuguese. This year will be my 2nd trip I think i'll take classes this time to really improve I really like Brazillian people mostly the girls and "girls"

Cool. Hit me up when you come. I can show you around. I live in Sao paulo tho. Not very touristic but nice if you are looking for girls and "girls"

Gatito is pronounced as gatito wtf buddy

GA-TITO or like GAT-ITO?

I do want to hit up sao paulo this time around
how authentic is the northern(Bahian) food in sao paulo?
I'll probably make a thread about it when I go

I wonder if france dropped in rankings after all the attacks