I'm running a proxy, and I'm from 2083, ask me anything!

I'm running a proxy, and I'm from 2083, ask me anything!

Are there still white people?

John titor is that you?

Yes.

who was fone

What is minimum wage in quebec?

Quebec no longer have a minimum wage, you get paid in poutine

I'm behind over 9000 proxies.

In Canada, there is no minimum wage or much work at all. Most Canadians are on UBI (Universal Basic Income)

what cryptocoin do I buy to get big money?

Which proxy are you running?

Coin called po.et gets big in May, takes over copyright laws. It'll make sense when you look into it I guess, because of it, copyrights are very limited.

Neo.

What happened on October 23, 2077?

This is wrong.

The serbians declare independence from the Russians, well sorta, isn't official until weeks later.

What goes down the rabbit hole?

Are women still useful or have sex robots taken their place?

Women outnumber men about 56% to 44%. There are more male "sex robots" you would think.

this is an imposter No women are actually ruling over men due to feminism we need to stay strong as the male race

England declares independence from the USA

President M. Obama pardons #45 of collusion after spending 2 years in federal prison.

Top 1% brought up on charges or racketeering, imeselment, theft, and in 3 ppls cases Murder.

Weed was just made legal in Texas, after having the worst economy second to Kentucky, with the federal bail out of the two states and federal take over to rain in the last few hold outs from the Civil War II

More to follow

When and how will Sup Forums die

modern technology comes with quantum encryption meaning i'm practically untracable even if my proxy was found but i'm using a secure private company

in 2020 when kanye west becomes our president

Sup Forums has always been dead.....inside.

Prove you're from that age you faggot

i don't need to

are you a virgin?

Pics or it didnt happen faggot. You make a claim, you prove your claim. Just about as good as any attention-whoring femanon.

How many proxies?

is anime girls real

What happens to North Korea?

TBH kind of want to go to war with them just to storm beaches, liberate camps and free north korean beauties (claim a waifu of course)

Why this man still have an apple watch?

i've had sex with many women in the past and future i'm basically a 2/10 but the amount of chances i get are crazy

yea and get caught??? ever hear of the butterfly effect

Enough to be on the internet safely but 8 for sure although keeping them isn't exactly easy because my hardware's internals are insanely complex the servers have a hard time keeping up with it and sometimes it crashes

NK, after war is declared in late 2018, panics and sends a missile to Seattle. We intercept it in time, guess what happens next...

How fucking awesome are the robots?

Everything you're saying is far from accurate.

They are indistinguishable from people. Pretty awesome. AI isn't as scary as people like Elon Musk think. The idea is scary, but in reality, we control it.

Does Taco Bell ever expand their menu to include meat other then Beef, Chicken, Steak?

Does modern medical science advance far enough we can live forever?

Storm beaches, and liberate cuties :)

Two of those are the same thing. You want some pork carnitas don't you?

Is there any stimga to have fucked a sex robot?
Do sex robots or robots in general have rights?

I'm not sure actually, they went out of business in the 2030's I think

Yes and no. There is a procedure called a nuerological data transfer, which is like your brain as a storage drive, being copied to a newer brain made in laboratories from artificial means. So yes, but this costs about 20k in 2018 money.

Can you give me the MASS CASH WINNING NUMBERS for
Tuesday January 30th 2018

They’re 5 numbers 1-35......

Thank you great leader

No, every man and woman can satisfy their sexual urges with a household robot, it's not shamed. Physical AI and Robots have constitutional rights.

45-11-11-29-51
Welcome.

21 31 1 6 5
YOU ARE CERTAIN TO WIN THIS

Nope.

Is everyone a faggot in the future or just you?

What's the next big push in technology? What popular apps exist?

Someone screenshot just in case

Highest number can you be 35
Five numbers total

MASSACHUSETTS mass cash winning numbers great leader Tuesday January 2018

Thank you great leader

Dude apps haven't been a thing in a long ass time. Keep an eye out for the main scale impact of crypto, and Google in general.

Who do you regard as classical musicians?

The Beatles? Led Zep? Muse? Arctic Monkeys? Kendrick?

Or is it still Beethoven, Bach, Chopin?

Oh sorry, you're right, that is Massachusetts.

Is there a big civil rights movement for robots?

Do muslims take over Europe once and for all?

I love this question! The Beatles have always been the idea of a classic the whole century. Bruno Mars is a classical musician, I can't get into him. A lot of your pop music in 2010-2020 survives as classics.

Already happened in the 60s. Robots have equal rights unless it's in home AI.

This is too vague to answer, but no. Europe thrives as the #1 continent until now. Countries like Denamark and Norway lead the world of science and technology just like they do in 2018.

what happens to Islam and more importantly countries that try to implement multiculturalism like sweden

I know it’s hard to describe, but what does music sound like?

Hard to believe, but after years of war, in 2044, the middle East takes steps to find peace and combine nations. Sweden and the others you mention do just fine, most of Islam stops rapidly coming into Europe in 2020.The downfall of ISIS creates many other terrorist organizations though, two of which still thrive today.

Wub wub
Jokes aside, similar. More EDM.

does bruno mars is gay

please give me lotto max winning numbers for this fridays draw 1-45 and 7 numbers

>Bruno Mars is a classical musician

Who was phone?

Have you defeated all of the Robotron?

Already gave some numbers. No.

whats the most popular transportation method? cars fly? sounds stupid but...

How do you feel about him, I'm actually curious? Is he universally loved?

wow dad

Automated road systems. Like what you have now, but a magnet track system. No gasoline of course, no accidents.

If I dox myself will you tell me my entire future?

Haha, no don't do it.

Is Sup Forums gone?

Yeah, sorry

What crypto do I buy?

are citys building up or down? how is the world in general dealing with the population growing so quickly. is there a limit to how many children you can have?

Buy bitcoin, that way you’ll lose all your money fag

Up.
We colonize 3 planets total. 80% of people on earth still.
Max of 2 kids, this is federal law in most countries

Quads are truths. Screenshot

Which planets, exactly?

Very true.

Earth, Mars, and the clouds of venus ( only scientists there, the US recently built a base there.)

Any conspiracies that turned out to be true?

Aliens, JFK, Area 51, Soy actually causing men to be bitches?

JFK, that's it

Does the decline of humanity still continue?

who is the fucking president.

What about Aliens do we discover any? DO we make any contact of any sort?

Will there ever be a rather controversial but extremely successful president by the name of David?

Did OP fuck off?

I must go, thank you.

Yea. But if you do something. It only alters YOUR timeline. Not ours. So get off of ours you worthless fuckstick.

Who wins the next SuperBowl on Sunday and what is the score? (or by how much if you don't want to expose to much)