What's your favorite game, Sup Forums...

What's your favorite game, Sup Forums? The game you can sink hours into on your day off and blink in surprise when the sun comes up.

Pic related, fucking amazing game. Learning curve was kind of steep, but I now own almost every dlc, been playing for a couple years now and big mod updates are the best.

Like the Game of Thrones mod, the Elder Kings mod, etc. GoT I find really boring unless you play with everything shattered, or the very first bookmark. EK needs an update soon, in terms of content, it lacks, but in replayability it shits on GoT (coming from a GoT fanboy).

Gotta go with Fallout New Vegas. So much time spent on that masterpiece. Every DLC fleshes out the story so well and for the time the game was gorgeous. Huge environments and a well built worldspace. I'm just waiting for the mod to move that game into the updated FO4 engine.

I've heard great things about it, tbh. I have a buddy who literally only plays FO4 now, but he said it wasn't nearly as good as he hoped, or as good as FO:NV.

I've watched a couple buddies play FO4 at parties, would you recommend NV over 4? Been interested in getting into the game if its fairly story-driven.

Literally nothing beats a game with good story, unless you can build your own, like ck2.

MegaMan BattleNetwork 3 (GBA Adv.)
Played the shit out of it as a kid. Long game with a lot to do.

I never got a GBA, never really regretted it. Had a Gameboy Color, I fucking remember when I got it on my like, 8th birthday.

We were poor as shit and it was new (like the newest iPhone today), everyone wanted to suck my dick.

No game will ever make me feel as nostalgic as Pokemon Gold/Silver ever did. Loved the fuck out of those two.

Right now it's Factorio. My most recent factory took about 70 hours to build, and I've built quite a few of them.

i cant stop playing dota
its feels like it has basicly ruined my life at this point

Monster Hunter. Hard to pick one in particular, but I'd probably have to go with 3U, since that's the one I sunk the most hours in to. Really hyped for World, but I don't have a PS4 or XBone so I've gotta sit tight until the PC release.

Honorable mention to Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime. Even though I've only put ~100 hours into it, the game only takes 20 hours to 100% so... yeah.

Still fun to play

New Vegas is the best in the series. I've beaten the game several times and will still continue to play and beat it (several ways to win)

The story is by far the best part about it, and the story is great.

Fallout 4 is fun, in its own way, but i dont consider it in the same series as FO:NV, and Fallout 4 is much buggier, and not made very well honestly

7 days to die

MMBN3 was the only thing I had in terms of games. The poorfag struggles hit hard as a kid, I know the feel

Witcher 3, playing it for the third time atm 150 hours each playthrough

Pic related

I forgot the damn pic

How can you enjoy it so long? Exploring a map goes pretty quick..

I play with friends on random gen on private servers most of the time. We tend to restart every 100 days or so (in game time).

Played for the years and the devs are pretty active. They add new major content all the time. I quit it for months at a time, then come back to it. It answers op's question though, when I'm into it I can burn through an entire weekend without realizing it.

Starbound is pretty much all my shitty PC can run

Cray cray, but I guess I'm the same with zomboid

I'll probably pick it up on a sale or on g2a or something, then. Thanks fam. Always looking for new games to soak up my free time.

Also yeah, dude, the poorfag shit was hard, was mostly due to my stepmom being an absolute cunt, my dad had to quit his 30$+ an hour job to drive my brother to school every day because she hated him.

Life has been really paycheck to paycheck ever since. He eventually got a divorce and she texts him every night crying about how she misses him, lmao.

On the one hand she was always decent to me, but a cunt to my brother and dad, which I can't forgive, despite her actions towards me.

Sorry for the heartspill, lmao, been drinking like I do every night.

Shit fucking sucks though, just goes to show you better love every moment you have of safety.

Mafia:The City of Lost Heaven
I wish it worked on Windows 10...

Between the two FO:NV is so much more in depth but if the RPG elements aren't your style I'd recommend just playing FO4 first, but you would miss out on FISTO. I think it's much easier and more streamlined than the leveling system in NV and your guns don't loose condition so it's easier to start the series on. Also NV definitely requires all DLC for the extended story and everything makes much more sense when you have them all.

Antares niggas

Game i have played the most... played it since 2006... I haven’t played as often now because community is shit now but when me and my rl friends decide to buy Premmy all at the same time boy! We have so much fun and I could play 6-8 hours straight

I miss it so much, I legit get sad sometimes just when looking back at my old photos or posts from our Facebook guild page, I had so many friends and rl pals who all played daily... man I wish we could all be back in high school and don’t care about anything but play video games together non-stop

I would re-live 2006-2010 forever