Trump General: Family Man Edition

DONALD TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday or email [email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,239!

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Sacramento, CA 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=L2gX79_mlsA
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U

INTERVIEWS
>Obama stuttering
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
>Trump on The Savage Nation 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BxdAdYhrx5Y
>Katrina Pierson full Interview with Chris Cuomo 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3j6nND0NxnU
>Trump on Hannity 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=C6nGxq99dC0
>Trump Veteran’s Donations Press Conference 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nqNnxCO0uVU

ENTERTAINMENT
>Harambe’s Final Moments (may he rest in peace)
youtube.com/watch?v=Py_1aCt2c0s
>Can't Stump the Trump Update
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjrc3H-TE0U
>Donald Trump 2016
youtu.be/XuIMdo77o8g
>Jeb BTFO by Family Guy of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSCiBvsm7w
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST:
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=kW5ZzpdKOQA

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/345067-trump-visit-brexit-referendum/
youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs
cis.org/all-employment-growth-since-2000-went-to-immigrants
nytimes.com/2016/06/02/technology/silicon-valley-finds-trumps-disruption-unwelcome.html
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/obama-blames-right-wing-media-angering-white-people/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620754/Victim-sobs-court-attacker-not-guilty-attempted-murder-prison-assault.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/david-french-will-vote-donald-trump-nominee/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OKIE-DOKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoo

I like Trump

WHAT IS A WOO

BAHAHAHA

Y-you guys know what this is right?

Guys, guys listen.
Guys listen, guys... You know why? You know why this?

Guys check this out. The reason why she did this is because
Guys... Guys listen

This was the ONE time in her entire LIFE she "winged it", guys she did the "trump thing" guys

she did the "bantz" young kids talk about. Shes so fucking proud at this one moment of reaction on her part, she thinks its genious.
AHAHAHA

Guys, RIGH NOW, she is talking to some cuck assistant, shes talking about how well she handled that, she is so proud of it, she keeps talking about it again and again

She has watched the video 64000 times and gigles every time. She think she's hip, she has "it".

Guys she is showing it to everyone she knows, she has shown it to OBAMA
BAHAHAHA this is too much

This is Jeb! tier

Intensify meme magic all over the internet. If Trump lost, America and many countries will be under global tyranny.

EU and UN will merge first

Then, TPP, TISA, and TTIP will merge into one entity.

Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030 will be activated --- a world government without freedom of speech, free-market, and sovereignty.

All the freedom brought by the French Revolutionist and American revolutionists will be all in vain if Hillary becomes the President of the United States.

Hillary is all you know bought and paid for by globalist. If she is the POTUS it's all over for the rest of the world.

Humanity will revert back not to communism but to feudalism. All freedoms given to us by the French and American revolutionalists will be all for nothing because of our apathy worldwide about politics.

Wherever you are in the world our time has come, fight tyranny, and redpill everybody in all social media platfoms and make sure Trump will win and not that cunt Shillary who is literally the Whore of Babylon from the Bible.

rt.com/uk/345067-trump-visit-brexit-referendum/

Bless him with salt
Bless him with stone
Bless him with steel

Do not push away those of degeneracy who wish to MAGA. For Trump to win we must remain united in the service of our lord Kek.

What's his name again?

>tfw numerous sites archive Sup Forums

Bless him with digits

She's appealing to normies. What's even more disturbing is that a pictures like this will get more views than this movie ever will. Kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs

Hey, goyim. Does trump hotel in Vegas sell official trump hats?

>tfw you and I won't see tomorrow's sunrise.

Stephen "Jew Killer" Miller

MAGA

is it like a real movie?

should i watch it? I dont enjoy preachy shit or cheesy shit like the trump propaganda videos with piano music or shit like that

CUTE

oh well
I'm sure it'll be fine though.

I don't know which election cycle it was, maybe 08.

Now we know why native white suicide is skyrocketing and why people have resorted to doing all sorts of bizarre things to get money like making Youtube channels, Twitch.tv channels and Patreons.

cis.org/all-employment-growth-since-2000-went-to-immigrants

nytimes.com/2016/06/02/technology/silicon-valley-finds-trumps-disruption-unwelcome.html

So today was the first day I heard someone say "it's 2016" in real life.

doggy don't hurt me
don't hurt me

awooo

have some OC anons

may it be a light for you in dark times

Kek, I'm sure you're right.

Will Morning Cuck talk about how Trump was right about the Trump U judge?

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/judge-presiding-over-trump-university-case-is-member-of-la-raza-lawyers-group/

When Trump speaks it's what he's actually thinking, not prewritten politician bullshit written by someone else. When Obama's teleprompter goes off he turns into a stuttering mess

I love seeing Trump embarrass the globalist elite

A high energy pile of MOVEMENT

I can't even understand that mindset. What kind of person thinks "Because it's today and not yesterday, we must do X" is a sound or meaningful argument?

He'll suck him off on live TV and then tell MIka to take a picture with her phone.

>What kind of person thinks "Because it's today and not yesterday, we must do X"

reading the link I think to myself "this can't be real, la raza... really" they could be a little more subtle when it comes to trying to stump him

Worst part was that it wasn't even related to politics.

I think its about time for bed...

This is the worst bait yet

WE CANNOT LET HILLARY FINISH WHAT OBAMA STARTED! TRUMP WILL BRING ABOUT A NEW, STRONGER AMERICA!

actually disregard the last version, this one is improved slightly

>it's a Bernout complaining that the primaries are rigged episode

I wish it was July already so we can finally bury that old retarded commie. Really sick of this shit.

I have heard people say it but only as a joke

come on man it's 2016 do that line of coke everyone's doing it now. Or gay jokes,

Had a woman actually say to me to stop "mansplaining" to her when I informed her she was at fault for fucking up her reservation last night at work.

What fucking planet am I on?

Sanders is providing me with so much entertainment in his final hour, and with several thousand Bernouts pledging to attend the convention, I'm absolutely enthralled. How can you not be hyped for the shitshow?

What's the trip of the faggot who provides news in this thread? I want to do some catching up on recent events surrounding the Emperor.

A few years ago I would've called you a delusional faggot, but then the EU had to go start enforcing this fucking shit.

Stephen "Proof of Reincarnation" Miller

>cis.org/all-employment-growth-since-2000-went-to-immigrants

This article is absolutely outrageous.

One really can't blame Americans for voting Trump.

I'm afraid Trump has been stumped guys...

Obongo called him an okiedoke.

Guess I'm a #FrenchToast now

french toast is my favorite breakfast food, and i would not vote for that faggot if he promised a life time supply of it

I hope Bernie loses California by a hair on Tuesday.

>French
Is voting Trump.

I really hope they go full chimp. They won't, but they might try.

threads fuckin boring seeya

Can someone photoshop a picture of Obama wearing a Make America Great Again hat? Preferably with his facial expression looking sad and humiliated, coming to the realization that Trump is going to be the next president no matter what

Maybe do a Romney one too

Yes, and other Trump gear.

T. A guy who was there in March

>uses the words reverse discrimination
>claims to not be racist

Racist In Chief's Divide & Conquer Strategy Ruined, Blames 'Right-Wing' For Waking Up White People

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/obama-blames-right-wing-media-angering-white-people/

>AND A BONUS STORY:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620754/Victim-sobs-court-attacker-not-guilty-attempted-murder-prison-assault.html

Remember that woman viciously attacked on camera, in front of her kid?
Her attacker only got convicted of aggravated assault.

>But when Millburn police responded a white officer is overheard using racial slurs to describe the attacker, who is black.

>A jury of nine blacks and three whites began deliberations Tuesday, weighing whether to believe Custis' defense attorney's claim that his client was framed by racist cops

>'The prosecutor's concern would be that the jury would disregard evidence of the defendant's conduct and send a message that the institution must be held accountable by nullifying the verdict. And that's a very powerful message.'

Even the dailyfail's comments are being based:

>Not guilty?! That video is infuriating, he could have killed her!

>Why we have guns in America.

>This is your Liberal justice system at work. People arm your homes at least and turn the predators into dead predators.

>I couldn't watch that. He shouldn't have been given the ultimate penalty.

>What did I just watch? This man is very violent and should be put away for a very very long time.

I've never heard someone in real life says okiedoke as scam.
Is this niggerspeech?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/david-french-will-vote-donald-trump-nominee/

Holy fuck user you're right.

Bill Kristol on fucking SUICIDE WATCH

What's the status on the debate with Sanders? Are they gonna do it or not?

>Loses by 1%
>Reports of all kinds of shady stuff going on that is buried by the DNC
>Smug shillary declares "It's my turn now, Bernie"
>Riots at the convention

>For all these reasons, support for Mr. Trump here is minimal. Peter Thiel, the billionaire tech maverick who backed Ron Paul’s presidential bid in 2008 with millions of dollars in support, is a Trump delegate. Mr. Thiel, who was revealed last week as a secret backer of the wrestler Hulk Hogan’s lawsuit against Gawker Media, is the candidate’s first, and so far only, prominent enlistee in Silicon Valley.

>delegates are delegates Bernie

French also supported Williamson, who hates and fears whites.

i hope he wins by hair so all the bernouts get super assblasted and riot at the dem convention.

Is it even a winner take all state? I didn't think dems had any of those.

He can worship nigger dick for all I care as long as he falls in line and supports the Emperor.

You're right. It's proportional, so not winner take all

Trump nightly news

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OKIE-DOKE

Bernouts aren't effective in sowing chaos unless they're losing.

>Bernie loses California by under 1%
>Bernouts throw a huge tantrum and call it rigged
>DNC gets pissed at Bernouts for throwing a tantrum
>Bernie demands a recount, causing even more tension within the party
>DNC gets even more pissed at Bernie

All Democrat primary states are proportional.

Thank you, based Hong Kong bro.

sup, f a m

I hope y'all had a good Tuesday

So it really doesn't matter if he wins or loses. Hillary has already got the democratic nomination. He's just being a stubborn old codger at this point. Which is fine so long as it creates THE HAPPENING at their convention in July

Didn't the latest CA poll show Shillary beating Bernie easily?

>wringing hands
Could it be?

Pretty much. I can't wait for a repeat of 1968

Clinton +18 is a major outlier, other pollsters have them in dead heat.

Morning lads.
Any happenings overnight?

Actually I'd be happy if he won all the remaining states but still lost at the convention since victory for him is mathematically impossible.

If he continues to win it'll fire his supporters up even more and make them feel cheated by the Dilldog.

If Kasich could operate his campaign for two months after being mathematically eliminated, the old kike could also go full roach mode.

Some Bernouts are still dreaming the superdelegate might switch side.

Don't assume a poll is accurate or trustworthy. Small samples and poor wording can easily turn a poll into a means of lying.

yeah but if he wins california and loses the nomination, imagine how pissed off they'll be

shooting at UCLA if you missed it... probably not political but it happened a day after Milo was there

Even better

>Bernie wins CA by 1%
>Clinton demands recount
>DNC obliges of course
>recount finds Clinton the winner

I'm 3/3 in my presidential voting record lads. Going to be 4/4 in November when Trump wins.

I voted Obama in 08, again in 2012, and for Trump in the Missouri primary. It is most definitely true that trump is going to be getting a lot of vote from democrats, and I'm one of them.

oh that would really piss them off

lets hope for that

>Some Bernouts are still dreaming the superdelegate might switch sides.

That's like the rebels hoping that all the storm troopers on the Death Star will suddenly switch sides right before they blow up Yavin 4

Bernie is planning to hold a rally at the convention to prevent his followers from rioting. Ultimately this means he's going to fall in line and endorse Hillary.

Fucking 1stSgt throwing out knife hands with his eyes.

The Barneytard REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing would be delicious and over the top if that were to happen.

If he does I will have less respect for the old fuck than I already do.

I expect him to try and prevent riots, but if he backs Hillary after everything he's supposedly "stood for", he's just as fake as she is. Hopefully most of his supporters would realize that, but they wouldn't.

I NEED THAT JOSEPH GOEBBELS QUOTE

>White people are suddenly dying much younger than before, and each new set of data shows the toll reaching much farther than ever imagined by our best-and-brightest, secular, Ivy League, technocratic, would-be guardians throughout the federal government.

>The first set of bad news was delivered in December by research that showed the mortality rate for middle-aged white people has been rising since the turn of the century. The difference in mortality rates added up to half a million deaths that should have been prevented.

>Subsequent analysis suggested that middle-aged white women began suffering higher mortality rates around 2005, leading to theories that women were suffering more economic and job-related stress, suffering from the decline of stable marriage (especially when obliged to raise children as single mothers), or even more likely than white men to seek medical treatment and end up with drug prescriptions.

>Now comes word that the mortality rate for young white people is rising too, reaching “levels not seen since the end of the AIDS epidemic more than two decades ago,” according to the New York Times.

>>>The New York Times piece on rising mortality rates for young whites includes the suggestion that black youth might be benefiting from a bit of discrimination: “Studies have found that doctors are much more reluctant to prescribe painkillers to minorities, worrying that they might sell them or become addicted.”
LMFAO
>“Researchers are struggling to come up with an answer to the question of why whites in particular are doing so poorly,” writes the Times. “No one has a clear answer, but researchers speculate that the nation is seeing a cohort of whites who are isolated and left out of the economy and society."

>mentioned by several researchers is the dissolution of family relationships

>health problems, stressful situations, and economic hardship

>especially for too many women, they are not in stable relationships

>implying the cuck hordes will listen

Not really as far fetched as one would think. It happened to Hillary. She won the primary popular vote in 08 and had the super delegates sewed up. Then they flipped.

The past few weeks Bernie has been nothing but anti-Trump. He'll give a big speech about Trump is Literally Hitler™ and say Clinton is the only option.

The only issue is whether or not his retard supporters listen to him.

He'll do it under the guise of "oy, Donald trump cannot be president!" Even though if he really felt that, he would have dropped out by now.