If Europe and South America are the best in the world for football, why are european clubs so superior?

If Europe and South America are the best in the world for football, why are european clubs so superior?
You cant say europe is generally better because in the WC brazil, argentina, chile and Uruguay are always big threats.
Is it only because we have more money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBc2an0b0N4
youtube.com/watch?v=GSH6sm6pxTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
Also, white people care more about white people leagues.

>Is it only because we have more money?
duh

>best epl player
south american

>best italian player
south american

>best loliga player
south american

>best chinese league player
south american

>best mexican league player
south american

>You cant say europe is generally better because in the WC brazil, argentina, chile and Uruguay are always big threats

And most of them play in europe

All the best South American players go to European clubs for money

T H I S

>chinese league
>mexican league
>epl

pls CHI

>>best epl player south american

WDHMBT?

Not to mention that living in some of the countries they came from and everybody knowing you get alot of money is putting a giant target on your back.

I know it isnt soccer. But i think i remember baseball players Ozzie Guillen and i believe it was Freddy Garcia (And maybe another player)pooled money together to build a walled compound in Venezuela for them and their families to live with security and all that cause of how dangerous it was to be a famous player living in that country.

Don't compare national teams to club teams

multiple Napoli players have been robbed at gunpoint

>best epl player
Zlatan is not South American
>best Italian player
Italian players are Italian
>best laliga player
debatable
>best chinese league player
barely any European players in there, by far the most foreign players are Brazilian
>mexican league
Gignac is French

Napoli is Northern African, not European

>Zlatan
Fucking hell m8, every single team above United in the table has a player better than Zlatan.
>Hazard, Kante
>Kane, Eriksen
>Silva, Aguero, Jesus
>Mane
>Sanchez
meme harder sonny Jim

Because almost every single good euro club has a "CONMEBOL native" in it.

>Barcelona's current attack is BR-ARG-URU
>Atlético Madrid vs. Real Madrid had 5 or 6 sudacas players playing yesterday
>Juventus have 7 sudacas players on its squad
>Monaco have 6 sudacas players
>not even counting epl and bundesliga

Is this even a serious question?
All the good Sudacas play in Europe because money.

IT'S THE MONEY YOU FOOLS

Money.

It's hard to keep our players here when we don't have money, it's hard to train our players here when we don't have money for good facilities. Put a x10 of that in Uruguay because at least in Argentina and Brazil they can keep them for a while, here they turn 17 and they're already sold just waiting to be 18 and go to europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBc2an0b0N4

youtube.com/watch?v=GSH6sm6pxTc

South American clubs have an awful playing style.
Way too many fouls and not enough running.

I know this whole thread is bait but, honestly, Zlatan? He's not the biggest scam in football because Mascherano exists.

If money wasnt taking all the good players to Europe, which would be the best SA clubs? Would they consistently be better than european clubs? Would Libertadores be on par with the UCL?

I know this is a retard question but since we are here I wanna say that this superiority only began in this century. Before that, we could easily keep ou best players in our country and beat european clubs.

>now you remember Romario going to Flamengo right after winning the Ballon D'or

Best south american players aka some of the best in the world play on Europe because money.

South american clubs were the best in the world in the 60s. And until mid 80s/ early 90s they were still very strong. See that brazil team from 82, only Falcão played in Europe.

*in Europe

In 1980s, zico's flamengo outplayed the european champion in the intercontinental cup, back when it meant something.

Also, São Paulo won it two times in a row in the 90s.

South American clubs were consistently better until the 90s when European clubs got on par and it could go anywhere.

2000s onwards european clubs became outright superior because the budget difference was just too big

yes

>If the Persian Gulf and Siberia are the best in the world for oil, then why jewish capitalists are the ones to own those resources?
>Is it only because they have more money?

cwc results:
2010-06 = 6 euro 1 sa
2000-09 = 6 euro 4 sa
1990-99 = 7 euro 3 sa
1980-89 = 3 euro 7 sa
1970-79 = 4 euro 4 sa (in 2 years there was no cup)
1960-69 = 4 euro 6 sa

Difficult to say. For example, Nacional would have Suarez, Newman would be in Santos, Messi at Newells, and so on.

€ > Latino meme pesos