Think about it Sup Forums

Think about it Sup Forums

indeed

Except it's not horror. It's normal and delicious.

Fuck you, my food eats your food

Do you mean to tell me that this means that many red blooded men and women across the world can enjoy steak? I see no problem. Fuck the animals, their fault they're delicious.

Half a billion sperm cells in a single load. Only one has a chance of making a baby. The rest promptly die. Nature doesn't give a fuck about large numbers. You could say over 9000 quadrillion animals die every second and as long as it's sustainable it doesn't matter.

Life is death, death is life. People who refuse to kill are subhuman. They are not angels, they are cattle.

All animals murder other livings things to survive. Plants can live off sunlight.
Killing animals is justice. Herbivores are the greatest sinners. Vegans are less ethical than pure carnivores.

if we had smaller bite sized chickens that number would be in the trillions, also if they were genetically boneless and featherless, we could just fry them whole after theyre grown and eat them like that. where the fuck is science at these days anywy

Ok sure, but I just want my chicken nuggets and illegal ivory.

Why is the word farmed in quotations? Do vegans think we don't farm animals? I don't understand.

Well now its 56000000001
and it was yummy

That's a fine idea for a chicken, user.

Are you counting shrimp? You must not be counting shrimp, because I eat that many in one weekend.

A genetically modified chicken with no bones or feathers is a bag of meat that tastes like chicken. If I'm eating that the world better be in an awful place.

>not realizing these animals wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for animal farms
>thinking they would all survive if they were suddenly let free
vegan logic

Many more times the number of animals than that are killed every year, in the wild, by other animals. One orca can kill and eat hundreds of smaller fish in a single day. At most, I am responsible for 1-2 animal deaths per day. This isn't making me feel guilty.

Yet you ignore the farmed vegetables. Are they not alive? Do they not feel pain? How do you know?

Well its not exactly easy to feed 6 billion people

Vegans
>animals deserve to live just as much as humans
>ewwwww, it's a (insert creepy crawly insect or other pest here), kill it user!!

Do you honestly think it's easier to produce a pound of beef than a pound of soybeans or corn?

Life eats life, that's the way it is and always has been.

life is grimdark

Replace animals with plants and you’d almost be right...

>soybeans

go fuck your self

It's the next step.

Plants are exponentially more efficient than animals

Wrong

Not wrong, every step in a system produces waste.

Think about how many thousands of pounds of grain a cow has to eat to make a few hundred pounds of meat.

>subhuman

You're forgetting all the water they drink so it's obvious it cows use less grain than meat they produce.