/bundes/liga

uefa cup edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/sport/fussball/hsv/hoffenheim-und-bvb-jagen-hsv-talent-51691108.bild.html
t-online.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/id_81107768/bvb-spieler-laestern-anonym-ueber-trainer-thomas-tuchel-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood merning

*autosages*

Wow:
Last four teams to top the Bundesliga at the end of a matchday: Bayern, Leipzig, Dortmund and... Paderborn.

Let me help you with that

>Paderborn might be relegated AGAIN

An den Gerüchten um einen Wechsel zum dänischen Erstligisten Brondby IF, bei dem der ehemalige RB-Cheftrainer Alexander Zorniger auf der Bank sitzt, ist nichts dran. „Mit Alexander Zorniger hatte ich seit Weihnachten keinen Kontakt und auch sonst mit keinem Vertreter des Vereins“, betonte Khedira

Rani Khedira should leave the club. Ragnick already idicated that RBL will sign several players in the summer

Good evening, /bundes/

it's morning, you dumb fuck

Boateng to leave Buyern edition

good

>Insgesamt muss man Schalke ein großes Kompliment machen, sie sind ein Vorbild für uns.
>- Karl Heinz Rummenigge, 2017

are both hoeneß and rummenigge suffering a mental breakdown atm?

schnauze, wir sind beschissen worden

Imagine this time next season if Bayern (very unlikely but still possible) miss out on the Bundesliga title?
The whole club will collapse. You can feel the tension already.

shit op

Who will RB sign?

>Würstchen-Uli and "Rolex-Kalle" Dummernigger are finally losing it

Dis gon be gudd!

rude

It would wreck german football tßh. Really can't wait for us to be absolute shite internatioanlly again.
Deluded Dirtcucks and >schalke assis should fuck off imho.

Arp to Dortmund. Discuss!

who?

Sorry for the bad source bild.de/sport/fussball/hsv/hoffenheim-und-bvb-jagen-hsv-talent-51691108.bild.html

>jann-fiete

Top kek

Dortmund fans keep on saying that Bayern won't be able buy another player from them but I fail to understand how they reached that conclusion.

>Jann-Fitte
Loool. I hope Norway sees this

Dennis Aogo, Sascha Riether, Timon Wellenreuther & Phil Neumann will all leave Schalke this summer, along with Badstuber whose loan deal will not be made permanent.

Fitte means pussy in Norwegian

And also Huntelaar leaving, while Konoplyanka should be made permanent and they are hopeful of extending Baba's stay.

could be meme name from /bundes/

New playing times next season:
There will be five Monday evening matches over the season, played at 20:30.
There will also be five Sunday 13:30 matches over the season.
The late match on Sundays will be moved from 17:30 to 18:00.

Roberto Firmino's move from Hoffenheim to Liverpool is under the microscope after FIFA's investigation into Paul Pogba's switch to Manchester United from Juventus.

The 25-year-old moved to Anfield in 2015 for £29million, establishing himself as a favourite on Merseyside.

But, according to Football Leaks: The Dirty Business of Football, Bundesliga side Hoffenheim received just £5.8million of the fee, with the rest going to owner Dietmar Hopp's company Transfair.

It is alleged that Hopp withdrew his business interest in the company just days later.

Yesterday Potsdam won 2:1 because of 2 goals of tabbi.

I just wanted to keep you all informed.

shut the fuck up, tom

Third party ownership of players is some of the shadiest shit in football, absolutely disgusting.

I made it :_:

Schalke will win toda-

Not really. Free market and all.

whats his endgame?

>Really can't wait for us to be absolute shite internatioanlly again
>again

>t. Schluchti Scheißerzovic

Rani is at most a solid player for the second bundesliga; hope he goes to Union for the Kroos-Khedira combo

Would be cool if they loaned young Götze too

>t. jann-fiete

i've a jann-fiete in my pants ;)

I feel stupid now that I used pussy here I should of course have said Fotze since it seems to be in the same family.
Fitte in Norwegian, fisse in Danish, Fotze in German. Don't tell me that's a coincidence!

The 2nd Division (3rd tier) relegation group is getting much more exciting than I'd imagined.
We (HB&I) might actually somehow survive. What a cruel joke this is on whoever takes our relegation spot if we make it.

>fitte = feet
>fisse = Füsse = Füße

Footpucci confirmed legit pucci. Noone can call us sickos any longer.

Made a teevee thread

The power of language

>f3 "tuchel"
>no results

does anyone think he will stay at Dortmund?

why shouldn't he?

nah he's basically already gone

you didnt hear of all those news? I mean, Im not one to give rumors to much attention, but it seems pretty serious.

Players even got in a melee with one of his staff members, because he made Mor walk on all fours as punitive measure

anyone knows a site where I could watch random sports on acestream?

Depends how random you want it I guess. Back before I could leech off my parents' subscription I used livefootballlol where they have acestreams for the different sky sports and bt sports channels plus probably more. Some of those might show cricket or snooker or whatever

Thx, I love cricket and snooker

*chugs red bull*

I should really start watching cricket. I bet I'd love it.

i think it's funny how much the press makes out of a missunderstanding neither tuchel nor the club seem to think is important
tuchel's trouble with the monaco game were known for weeks before all this
i wonder how much of a role tuchels new fence and restrictions on journalists at the trainingground played

>because he made Mor walk on all fours as punitive measure
source?

www.transferticker.de/alles-viel-schlimmer-was-wirklich-beim-trainings-streit-mit-emre-mor-tuchel-passierte/

www.sport.de/news/ne2737217/medien-bvb-fitnesstrainer-demuetigte-emre-mor/

t-online.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/id_81107768/bvb-spieler-laestern-anonym-ueber-trainer-thomas-tuchel-.html

www.focus.de/sport/videos/bericht-ueber-bvb-aerger-stars-drohen-wenn-tuchel-trainer-bleibt-sind-wir-im-sommer-weg_id_7115866.html

Do you think they are just pulling this out of their asses?

>German has to humilate a Turk

had to kek a bit

Mor seems like a dumb kid desu

>Alle sollen sich so gut verstehen, dass sie immer wieder ganze Abende zusammen verbringen.“
still bullying immobile, i see

I'm going to have Manchester United - Celta Vigo on the television while listening to some loud music.

Yes, as I've been saying all along.
The fact that Lyngby of all clubs gave up on him and released him speaks volumes, very high volumes.

so the original source for the mor rumor is goal.com? they are a joke
>Do you think they are just pulling this out of their asses?
i think there is a lot of spin and hysteria
tuchel is getting good results so i doubt dortmund will want to see him go
and according to tuchels agent he wants to stay too

if this is true then I seriously overestimated the intelligence of the average football player. they have contracts. they can't simply leave because Taktik Tuchel was mean to them.

>employment law doesn't apply to footballers
k

>employment law applies to top footballers
k

hello hello hello and good evening
Is anyone going to make a new thread?

no

I can make one if you want?

I went ahead and did it

the other players seemed to stand up for him though.
I also read this whole story from other news outlets.

This is USA tier

is this /bundes/?

even if true, is tuchel supposed to be their buddy?
klopp almost got into a fight with großkreutz once
magath won everthing and his players hated him

get in here