Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Don't do it.

Down it all, tomorrow is for regrets

Hahahahaha wtf I didn't think hobos had cameras.

i see bedspins in your future. try to keep one foot on the floor if you can . also barf bucket

holy shit are you cotton eyed joe?

Godspeed, OP, I wish you the best

post some pics of that chick in checkered shoes

>implying one fucking bottle of wine will make someone drunk
Go to bed kids you have school on tomorrow

Well, what? Chug that shit and get on with your shitty life.

Kill yourself faggot.

OH NO, OP, NOT THE BUM WINE.
Used to drink this a lot when I was high school.
The worst fucking hangovers.

maybe it's just the alcoholism, but i remember thinking this stuff wasn't completely shit tier

I got nauseous just looking at the pic

OP here, I was asking what y’all were drinking but I guess the implication went over your heads. Fucking retards.

i dont want to.

Is OP not asking what we think the "MD" stands for?
Molecular destabilizer

is that your picture or are you a dirty cocksucking thief?

>13%
>750 ml
so thats about the equivalent of around 250 ml of 80 proof liquor, or around 7-8 shots. not to mention the amount of volume means it'll take longer to process than straight liquor. yeah down that whole thing and maybe you'll get a nice buzz.

we know what you are doing, but thats a stupid topic that is done to death. making fun of your hillbilly chug is much more fun

obviously youve never tried it. by all means, drink the same amount , and come tell us how wrong we were. teah fuck you you piece of shit

>teah fuck you you piece of shit

It’s not even mine, I’m just bummin it off my jap friends

The md pick is mine

I actually didn't know but kind of figured it.
Normally I ctrl + f and type in drinking to find the drinking thread.

Either way right now I'm finishing off last of my tecate before moving onto budweiser.

I wuld if u wuld

no one understands you cletus. just dance and play the banjo.

Why not? Next time try pic related

Well, as far as twist cap wines go, MD is basically the one that makes you want to fight the most. Thunderbird gives you a hangover before the bottle is done, and Night train is the nicest of the bunch, and even has a Guns N Roses song about it. Cisco should never have existed.

Nostalgia thread. Used to grab a bottle of MD 20/20 or a Boones farm when skipping class to play Frisbee at the park, Stuff is nasty sweet but good when you're a teenager.

oh my fuck the legendary two day hangover