"Amber Heard is explaining why she has requested $50,000 a month in spousal support from Johnny Depp

>"Amber Heard is explaining why she has requested $50,000 a month in spousal support from Johnny Depp.

>The actress outlined her income and expenses in a document filed with the Los Angeles Superior Court.

>Heard says she has made almost $27,000 so far this year -- as of May 31 -- from residuals from her appearances in projects including "The Cleveland Show" and "Magic Mike XXL." And she claims almost $44,000 a month in expenses.

>Included in her line items is $10,000 a month for rent, $10,000 a month for entertainment, gifts and vacations, $2,000 a month for eating out, $3,000 a month in health care costs not paid for by insurance and a combined $10,000 a month for pet supplies and fees for her public relations, agent and attorney."

us.cnn.com/2016/05/31/entertainment/amber-heard-johnny-depp-expenses/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc
youtube.com/watch?v=l-tnpXmoDTE
youtube.com/watch?v=zRYYt5kGBZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White bitches are so entitled.

Another bold here joins the JUST league.

>$10,000 a month for pet supplies

Good Johnny Depp along with almost all the other Hollywood cucks have been a catalyst for liberal bullshit since the beginning.

Fuck em

She really doesn't deserve shit, but 600k a year is a bit outrageous.

I guess thats what he gets for being a gun grabbing liberal faggot.

Literally en exact repost of the same thread all day

Depp took the bait.

- self proclaimed "bi" actress
- considered hot by media

Fell into the trap. Woman is nuts.

Depp is a likely a hedonist, godless actor. Why did he get married? Dude is probably rolling in poon.

Now the woman wants millions.

>Alimony claims another victim

Fucking this. Red flags all over the place.

lol in the last 2 years i didnt even make 10,000.. what a fucking cunt.

JUSTus League

kek

Holy shit man. Women, not even FUCKING ONCE.

Looks like Johnny's gonna have to do some more Jack Sparrow movies to keep up on his cuck payments.

Does this bitch own a killer whale?

>10k for rent
>10k for entertainment
>2k for eating out
>10k for pet supplies
the fuck

These pedowood actors never learn.

I agree my friend

>$10,000 a month for entertainment, gifts and vacations

Marriage is for cucks.

>Spending $70 a day on food

Literally how

stay on Sup Forums

Why doesn't she just cut back?

Oh, because she's a woman and I'm a sexist pig for expecting an intelligent modern woman to be responsible.

Iol Ill never understand why rich men get married. They deserve whatever they get for being such cucks and idiots.

If I was that judge I'd tell that bitch to get accustomed to a job.

Serves that faggot right for promoting degeneracy in anglo countries. Hope more of these kike puppets get enslaved by alimony.

That's what I spend for the weeks groceries!

And that includes pet food for two dogs.

She's living too good, needs to be hit with more phones.

Dumb cunt.

This. Then he ran away from his mess to live in France... Cuck capitol of the world.

He deserves it.

>Hollywood liberals
Get fucked Depp. That's what you get for signing up for that ideology.

>Heard says she has made almost $27,000 so far this year... and she claims almost $44,000 a month in expenses
Ho. Lee. Fuk. She literally spends the average American household income each MONTH.

Fuck this bitch.

>phone

She needs to hit herself with more phones.

>27k in five months, about 60k a year

Feels good making more than Hollywood for once

shes just inflating it so she can get more money

because she is ACCUSTOMED to this lifestyle.
(that's literally the legal justification for alimony)

Make 27k a year and have 60k expenses a month

Her evil husband never cared about her apparently

Really makes you think

Refugees in Canada are given about that for food too. That's retarded.

>women are so smart that they easily take advantage of men, under the laws of men

>men whine like the turds that they are

fpbp

2k a month for food

she will be a whale

>$10,000 a month for rent
>$10,000 a month for pet supplies

It's not intelligence so much as it is a low cunning, a sort of deviousness.

It doesn't actually take any smarts or intelligence, just the will to do it, which is what's so insidious about it.

She made that amount of cash in a very short amount of time

alcoholism

underrated

>2k burger bucks for food
I can live of 40 dollars a month for food.

Thats an expensive blow job he got that one time. Plus she spit out the seed. Just paya whore to suck your dick and go away after. No more extrorsionalimony.

I like how they classify pet supplies and attorney/agent fees in the same categories

Not very empowering for those professions if you ask me

>Having no morals = being smart
>Law protect men and not women

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc

>Alcoholism
>$70 daily

She must be bar-hoping. You can get away with $13 in Popov if you're that far gone. Anyone who can kill that 1.75 liter bottle in a day is fucking gone.

Daily reminder her lawyer is a Jew.

No. It's the collective male denial.

The problem is not that women are devious. It's that men are in hard denial about it, that is causing the problems. It's the public speech control and taboo. It's written into the nature of laws.

I mean, you can't fool me, if I distrust you and think you to be a crook. But if I am unable to think of you as a crook, them I am powerless.

>her lawyer is a Jew

No way...

>It's 2030
>You're a 66yo Johnny Depp
>You're on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean 10
>They didn't even gave you a personal trailer, you have to share one with Stephen Graham because the studio knows you're desperate for work, so they low balled the shit out of you
>Every morning, you remember that bitch's face
>You remember how great her ass looked as you pounded her doggystyle, ignoring the voice in the back of your head
>The voice that said: "STOP. Stop it right now. You know where this road ends. You're a multi millionaire hollywood superstar. You heard the stories. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>But you've abandoned all reason, lied to yourself "It's gonna be fine", you just couldn't resist that sweet, prime pussy, as you do another line of blow
>And now here we are, the end of the road, the alimony hell
>You think of what your future may bring and see nothing but pitch black darkness
>Your train of misrable thoughts is cut off by Stephen's raspy old voice: "Fancy a drink, Johnny boy?"
>You think to yourself "It's only 8am, and i'm almost 4 weeks sober now, after the doctor told me my liver is about to give up for good"
>...
>"Yea, sure Stephen, why not. why the fuck not...."

This. Do you know how many hookers you could get for 50k a month?

Johnny Depp's a pretty short guy.

If he wants to fuck he's gotta cough up the beta-bux like the rest of you midgets

A JEWISH LAWYER? SAY IT AINT SO!

oi vey goyim now I'm a pirate again bc some slut took half my money, gibs shekels and watch....

kek, white men are such betas

UNCOMMON FLAG

Mojsie has the right bantz.

My ex looks like Amber Heard and is batshit insane

Coincidence?

>posted a photo of herself on her instagram, or whatever the fuck it's called, on the same day she had supposedly been hit and there was no bruise, no cut or any sign of abuse on her face

The cops dismissed her bullshit. No evidence of a crime or abuse.

So she turns to social networks in order to overturn public opinion of Depp.

I don't like him at all, but what she's doing is pure gold-digging.

Kill her, Johnny.

will you join Spain if BREXIT happens as your major said?

someone hasn't checked their white privilege

really? Amber Heard is a 10/10 she's worth 250million imo. Why did you break up with your ex, sounds like you fucked up.

>The cops dismissed her bullshit
The cops will think twice when you have $500 mill shekels and most cutthorat Jew lawyer on planet.

He probably did slap her around, she obviously knew it when dating him and kept photos for eventual gibs me payment.

He's a scumbag, and she's a douche bag.

>2k/mo for eating out
>2k/30=67 (rounded)

What the actual fuck

R A R E
A
R
E

so are niggers

I-is he gonna make it guys?

She has Borderline personality disorder or something like that. Shit's fucked

Why the fuck don't all actors/wealthy use pre-nups?

>worth five to nine million dollars
>somehow still qualifies for this

They get ignored by the courts.

they never make it

Is it seriously so hard to get laid in 2016 that even men who are millionaires feel they have to get married only to have half their livelihood taken from them every time

Jesus fucking christ i want off this ride

should get her back, just do anything for her sweet sweet pussy. You can easily help her with drugs and meditation, she needs mushrooms and time together with you, that will fix her broken thoughts.

You should never give up on a real natural beauty like that, because they are increasingly rare. 20 years from now you will be stuck with some whale and the ugly kids she gave you and remember back to the time you could've saved a princess.

Don't fall for the marriage meme, guys.

Just don't do it.

So basically you're saying she's a massively huge CUNT.

Well stated, sir.

hell be fine.

No pussy is worth more than 10,000k. Literally none

R
A
R
E
S
T

>pre-nups
>in the jewnited states

Mate they use them as bogroll in the courts.

It's not the pussy, my man. She managed to give him something he couldn't buy, love. Or at least pretended to do so for le alimony

Prenups are invalid if the woman claims abuse or infidelity.

Kekzeltov

She's going to hire a full-time pet carer

I don't get alimony. You're no longer in a union with someone so shouldn't benefit from them. Child support I understand but alimony is theft

nice

I remember when Thompson was still alive and Depp was more that kind of lefty than this shit. Such is life.

Johnny Depp interview with Jimmy Kimmel about 8 months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=l-tnpXmoDTE

Interview from last week
youtube.com/watch?v=zRYYt5kGBZY

>his smile and optimism, gone

There's no food in my house. I have at least two meals a day at nice, sit-down restaurants. Can easily break $2k/mo. Capt. Sparrow should not pay tho.

>that haircut
what do i have to tell my barber to get that haircut?

try making rice. it's fun. no joke. it's actually fun when you manage to get it right.

Guys, marriage is for fucking life. Whether you want it to be or not. Not only are you making a contract to look after another person, you are allowing them to not work while you are with them.

Don't marry someone and then tell them it's okay not to work properly. It's that simple dipshits. Depp signed the fucking contract -- he deserves to lose this.

If he didn't hit her before he should definitely hit her now. Go the OJ route, it worked out fine for him.

I don't think you understand how sex works mein juileaf. She has a nice pussy, you pay everything you have for it.

If I impulse buy a 2 dollar paddlepop or a 200k mercedes I don't sit back and think, shiiieeet this paddlepop ain't worth 2 dollars I couldve gotten a 2L tub of icecream for that, or shieeeet this mercedes is ovepriced why didn't I buy a hyundai. I think, fuck yeah paddlepop nomnomnom, fuck yeah benz weeee!

Women sell the ultimate impluse, cumming inside a woman is priceless. Worth nothing, and everything.

I think she's unsalvageable. She's spent time in a mental ward, has an eating disorder and is unable to even realize she has problems. Trying to help will only destroy yourself.

At least I popped her cherry

Let's say you've been married to a woman for 20 years and during that time you paid her way entirely and allowed her to never develop adequate skills to live. What is supposed to happen to her when you break up? Are we, the taxpayer, supposed to now pay for her? It's you that wanted her to not work.

And you've profited off her. Her family probably helped pay for your mortgage, you used her tax-free allowance, any money she did earn was a discount on rent and bills, she gave you the time to pursue your career, and she saved you thousands on childcare. Because of her you have more money and assets.

But she doesn't get anything now?