ITT: Examples of critics being fucking wrong

ITT: Examples of critics being fucking wrong

The traps are the only good thing about the movie and they last for less than 13 minutes

Traps are on hormones that affect how long they can last.

You don't understand comfy at all do you

When will you idiots learn that you can't use Rotten Tomatoes for old movies. All the site does is count reviews which have been submitted to it. Thus with a movie that predates Rotten Tomatoes there are very few modern reviews. The few reviews there are usually from people going back to poorly review beloved movies in order to be contrarians.
There are only 42 reviews for this movie on Rotten Tomatoes and none of them are from within 10 years of when the film is released.

Oh come on that movie was fucking Great

Critics just hate comedies, aside from the select few the hivemind decided are good.

This and the postman 10000%

You think comfiness is your ally? I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't stop being comfy until I became a man.

this

best film of 2013

The most obvious one.

Neon Demon
Hardcore Henry
Peeping Tom
Breathless
BvS
The Thing
Night of the Living Dead
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Phantom of the Paradise
Blues Brothers
My Bloody Valentine
Alien 3
Predator 2
Razorback
Man of Steel
Suicide Squad (Not great but barely any of the critics mentioned the things that were actually wrong with the film like teleportation harley or editing)
Predator
Conan
watchmen
Sucker Punch (Partially, the theatrical was awful but directors cut was very good)
Big trouble in little china
Lair of the White Worm
Lifeforce

probably more i cant think of at the moment,but you get the idea

>wrong
no

yes

I agree.

>Space Jam has 36%
my nigga roger gets it

Yet somehow the most obnoxious, unfunny "comedy" Sausage Party slaughtered every movie with amazing reviews.

ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS? HOME ALONE IS KINO

you filthy animal

critics hated Lifeforce and Lair of the White Worm? What the actual fuck?

Is this good?

Not him but yes, genuinely funny in a slapstick 50's kind of way. Walken is 10/10 in it.

it's very comfy

The comfy atmosphere, the John Williams score, and Marley are the best things about the kino, you fucking pleb.

If you didn't choke up at the ending, you're probably a nu-male rooting for Hillary.

This is the score that Metacritic will never recover from.

ITT: Times people wrote negative reviews of my favorite movie and we get mad claiming critics are wrong and all shills.

God tier selections

Aside from the shit ending its pretty good