What are these white spots under my lip Sup Forums? Should I be concerned? I've had them forever

What are these white spots under my lip Sup Forums? Should I be concerned? I've had them forever.

Aids

Herp

Probably aids or cancer. Cut your lips off with a razor blade and you will be fine.

HPV or Herpes, and I'm not kidding. How old are you? The thing about herpes is that you can get it even if you just drink from the same bottle with a friend who has it.

Fordyce spots. Just use google.

dead skin on your lips. just wipe it off, retard.

Nope, fordyce spots look different.

Yeah that seems to be them. Is there anything I can do about it?

Teeth

Lmao yeah this is it.
I'd love to troll such a inexperienced sexual being but i remeber what it was like

Here's a brighter pic. I don't think it's herpes. The flash makes them worse I think.

I have them all over the lower shaft of my dick too.

those are called teeth op

Brush your fucking teeth

Better now? I brushed em.

If you look up aids stuff and mouth I think they look different. like if you were to suck on breast milk I think u can get HIV that way, and it becomes white spot on your tongue or something

But you are probably fine OP just check webmd

>pearly penile papules
>on your lips
kek, fag.

You're fine don't worry about it. eat right workout keep trying you will be fine.

Herpes.

Not all herpes hurts.

Floss too and mouth wash before brushing

now floss you disgusting fuck

is it possible to get rid of herpes? i got them too fuck sharing cigarettes

Nope. Everyone has them, they're more prominent in people whose skin produces more sebum.

Nope it's your body over producing the oil that coats your hair

Satan is angery

Nope. You have it for life.

Smokers are jokers.

Smokers are jokers!

SMOKERS ARE JOKERS!!!

I have these on the top of my upper lip and the sides as well. Just sebaceous glands, they’re on my dick as well. Don’t worry lol

enlarged oil glands
harmless
common
don't worry about them