Stronk Girl Thread?

Stronk Girl Thread?

That's a man.

Jesus Christ those thighs could pulverize a boulder

is she taking tesosterone?

Almost certainly. Women generally don't get an upper body like that without androgens.

When you take so much testosterone that your vagina is trying to become a dick

Cliteromegaly. All the steroids have caused her to grow a little peen. Pretty much all muscle chicks have baby dicks.

I would suck that megaclit/minidick

To quote the wise words of Randall from Clerks 2:
"Randal Graves: He says it's so big, it's almost like a little dick; which says all sorts of things about him that I don't even want to think about.
Dante Hicks: You wouldn't want to be with a girl with an oversized clit?
Randal Graves: No, 'cause the next stop's a guy with an undersized dick."

I've fallen in lust.

nah fam. she appears to be tall, and has wide shoulders to begin with. my ex gf competed in womens physique and she was about the same size with no test

Hips don't lie. That's a trap.

I prefer girls with some muscle, but not overkill. All things in moderation etc

Sure thing. Women usually have protruding veins on their bicep and bigger upper body than men.

Cute face, she should’ve stayed normal

So you are a gay dude in the closet.

Now I'm not calling you a liar... but those deltoids and those biceps say that girl takes androgens.

Either that or she has an innate hormonal imbalance... polycystic ovary syndrome or something.

Underrated post

You already do, dumbass

It's a shame. She'd be bangin' if she would just tone it down a bit.

woah. this dude would beat my ass.

>These girls are extra juiced and sweaty after a long and got day of working out
>All 5 of them surrounding you on your knees

Girls: that was a great workout today girls, such a relief to finally let loose

>They all simultaneously pull their workout shorts/pants down enough to show their asses, and begin to spread their buttcheeks apart to expose their hot and steamy sweaty assholes

Girls: Ready to clean us up, user?

You: w-what? Are you serious

>Girls: yes we're fucking serious, get to licking our assholes, they're extra sweaty from today's intense workout session.

You: I mean I guess, but I just -
>*You are interrupted by two of the girls grabbing your arms and holding them behind your back, all while another one of them grabs your head and forces you face first in between the cheeks of girl # 4 in front of you

>Your words are muffled and impossible to understand as your struggle to breathe while your head is shoved between her sweaty cheeks

>All of them fingering themselves and calling you a filthy slut as you clean their steaming sweaty asses

>They lay you on the changing room bench and sit on your face/grind on your dick to make sure you are hard before they begin giving you POWER HANDJOBS

>They each jerk you off while they take turns sitting on your face and raping your mouth with their asses, literally making you cum 5 separate times in a row

>You feel drained and unable to continue with the abuse, but they insist on more

>They all begin strapping on massive dildo

Girls: Welp, user, prepare yourself this is going to hurt

You: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-