BRUH

BRUH

cnn.com/2016/06/01/us/ucla-shooting-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/06/ucla-shooting-lockdown-victims-dead-injuries-suspect/
everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please be true

Stop pushing this shit meme. Do you really think some beta cuck neet faggot from Missouri traveled to California to shoot up a college?

thank you r/the_donald! Sup Forums's true home on redditâ„¢

source on that first image, like a link, or else it's bullshit. someone probably found a pic of aids skrillex and photoshopped it onto that article. nobody has reported anything about the shooter's identity at all

Fake or redacted.

Local law enforcement has not released any photos on the shooter or his/her identity.

Which probably means he's muslim/black/mexican.

don't you just love how on the 5 facts you NEED TO KNOW on heavy.com, the #1 "fact" is "The shooter was a white male." Shit you not. They got this from a tweet, from the DailyBruin, which was unconfirmed by any authorities.

heavy.com/news/2016/06/ucla-shooting-lockdown-victims-dead-injuries-suspect/

Are you kidding me?

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

The fact the identity hasn't been published yet is a strong indicator that the shooter was non-white.

I'd kms if I wasn't senpai

Let alone that he'd ever touch a weapon in his entire cuck life.

H O L Y R A R E

COOK
O
O
K

Do you smell it?

wasn't it an indian guy?

RARE
A
R
E
Also, flag of Europe if Britain leaves the EU and then colonises Europe.

Gotchya!

Australia+

seriously -- who allows for these meems to pass?

Sheeit man.

everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/
yeah it was this pajeet here

fucking hell, yet another stupid thread on this shit, he looks nothing like him.
his hair is slightly the same but completely different hairline, he has similar glasses but they are the typical lefty glasses worn by millions, just stop with these threads now.

Accordion to previous threads he might be a P O O