R-reportin' for dooty sir! :3

>r-reportin' for dooty sir! :3

W'Allahi girls with such sturdy thighs will fetch a high price at the meat markets of Falujah

if those bitches were smart they have explosives so in case of being captured and being turned into a fuck puppet they can give sand niggers a taste of their own medicine

*undicks zip*

>reporting for duty
>no solute

TAKE POINT

That's called cyanide and I'm willing to bet the have some. Although I doubt they are in the front line

>Implying goats aren't the best pussy sand niggers can get and they wouldn't fuck whatever parts they could of an exploded infidel

>Scarves not approved by AR670-1
>No headgear, also in violation of AR670-1
>Drop leg holster
>Front loaded mag pouches while not fighting urban
>Non issue flcc
>Black rigger belt, another AR670-1
>Civvie earpro

What in the FUCK am I looking at?

All ate up

Women should stand just as much chance of being drafted as men are. How is it fair that they get to stay at home and the men go off to die in wars?

fuck that. Both sexes should stand the chance to be drafted or there should be no draft at all.

If there was a draft and I was drafted but they didn't draft women I would refuse to fight. Fuck that bullshit, why should I defend people who aren't required to defend me?

And ruin the military completely? Good going Francis.

We wuz soldiz and sheet.

>detonante herself
>horrible mutilated
>still alive
>agonizing pain for hours

Yes muricafag you are just to smart

>3rd rare collected in like a minute
Why are there so many proxies on tonight? You Euros already scared of the hate speech law?

>surviving
>while the explosive goes off right on top of you
Man you would expect Europeans to know a thing or two about suicide bombing.

lol, I needed a guffaw. Sometimes I'm thankful for Australian shitposts.

yeah there's a thread with a fucking cook islands poster, get it while you can

what a time to be alive

where?

>Cook Island
Had that one from some vacationer a while ago. Got a Haiti, Oman, and Gibraltar tonight.

>not properly renaming your flags

>not wanting them in mint condition

>not displaying them with the proper respect they deserve
>having them just be initials that I can't remember thus losing value to me when I look at my collection

This. It's going to be fucking bullshit.

If the entire squad gets surrounded, all the fucking males are going to be around that female, to save her from being captured and raped. Or save her from being killed, and having her dead corpse raped.

Yes because it is so smart and safe to carry a vest of explosives into a battle you stupid fag, you can kill yourself with a grenade any time but if you dont make it blow near to your head you may survive thanks to the standard gear that protects your vital organs and i fucking dare you to explode a grenade next to your head even if you're about to get raped by niggers you wont have the balls

More like this

if our allies the Afghan National Army is any indication then they all prefer boys

if our allies the Afghan National Army is any indication then they all prefer boys

I think the main problem is to detonate something when you are right about to get captured, I imagine that as really hard, and detonationg a grenade next to your head would be difficult I think. If you would have a bomb vest, why don't do the explosives underneath your protection gear? I am sure that will kill you too, if not instantly then fast.

But that's just a guess, i am not planning to get captured by ISIS nor to blow me up.