Why does most of Latin America hate Mexico?

why does most of Latin America hate Mexico?

why do they eat toffee and caterpillars?

Isn't the inverse true as well.

>why does the world hate Mexico?

>why is new Zealand irrelevant

You're the America of the Latin world.

Irrelevant once the wall has been build

>You're the America of the Latin world.
Should't that be Argentina?

>build wall
>make mexico pay
>peso plummets
>now cheaper to make and import shit from Mexico than china when factoring transportation cost.
>america has a smog cloud under it
>Californians bitch about it

indios
I have never dealt with anyone south of central Mexico

>Argentina thinks they're white
>Starts war that they couldn't win
kek, you're right.

>Californians bitch about it
thats the ONLY incentive I need for that wall

>Argentina thinks they're white
Whiter than you guys with the moslem hoards on their way

Don't sell yourself (or country) short...
No one likes you..

Probably because Mexico is ISIS tier and its largest export besides massive quantities of drugs is severed heads.

>memes

>Why can't mexicans run a country?

200 years running fag

>200 heads running fag

you fucking those 200 heads of sheep fag?

>you shipping those 200 kilos of coke fag?

i agree.

>drugs and heads
get new material kiwi

>Economy halting consequences if US dissolves NAFTA

You should all really be begging to build our wall. We have you on a short leash as it is.

>why can't i hold all these heads

>NAFTA

Trans-Pacific Partnership
will supersedes NAFTA

10 FEET TALLER!

>mexico
>calling anyone else irrelevant

You are Americas asshole, deal with it.

Keep telling yourself that.

You know how we have Detroit?

That will be all of Mexico, but worse. Feral animals and gangs will roam your factories.

Get in your place, MX. One act of legislation regarding legalization of pot threw your entire drug trade into a vicious struggle for power for harder drugs which are still illegal here. Thousands involved died and thousands more citizens were victimized and terrorized all throughout Mexico. You think the recent influx of Sinaloa and Zeta videos was a coincidence or the complete divebomb of tourism?

You're like the dogs you're known for - the chihuahua. All bark, zero bite.

>now cheaper to make and import shit from Mexico than china when factoring transportation cost.

Enjoy paying us a 35% tax on every single product coming over the border. America is going to be rich af

>That will be all of Mexico, but worse. Feral animals and gangs will roam your factories.

no change then

>scared of Narcos and Cartel that run his country

It's ok, we can tell.

No, they still make our TVs and other finished goods. Not for long if they keep up with the horse shit.

Yes... Because Yankeeland is a safe place...

Neither will happen when Trump is president

yah bro I am also scared of the poor uprising

>WE HAVS NIGGA City

Mexico barely makes shit. All those products crossing over are American companies doing partial manufacturing and thus circumventing a shit load of taxes because the only thing they are crossing are unfinished products.

It's like you guys don't get it. Mexico isn't making complete items. All those things are finalized in the US

>wherever i go i must also cut off heads

You have Mexico, every single city is full of fucking wetbacks - and not the Telemundo type...fucking midget Indian raisins with limbs. Without the US the last platelet under your sandy foundation would crumble.

Know your roll Paco, build that wall. Then you can come in legally, documented, accounted for. If that scares you then clearly you have something to hide.

You make finished goods from raw materials you stupid spic. Easy example: Counter tops.

This is bad for you.

Right now, it will take me (or anybody from middle class with a border crossing visa) less than 20 dollars to get an I-94. With that, I can legally enter the US past a certain distance I can't with a regular border crossing visa. Once I am inside I can legally stay for up to 6 months. After that time it will be time for me to leave.

This is the point where most people work illegally. Some get married. Other over stay and have children. Some just live there illegally. Not a single fence was jumped. Not a single river was crossed. Not even breaking a sweat doing all of this. A lot of Mexicans that are from the middle class that would be hit the most by these things would probably move into the US this way and there's no way to stop it.

PR here

they are dumb smell beaner scum that eats cum

Stay away from niggers and pack heat for lulz mostly, you will be fine.

>Know your roll Paco, build that wall.
>wanting the people you want to keep out to build your defense measure to keep them out

you make Americans look stupid
>there are Mexicans he did not fall the nepotism meme

how do you feel about those fucks?

>You have to go back

Are those worms?

How about doors for Freightliner trucks? The company (actually the department) I work for does door modules for Freightliner. We do the whole door and then send them back. Freightliner doesn't pay import or export taxes because not a single truck was built in Mexico. Same is done with so many parts of Freightliner. I know this because this is my job. I work doing this and I see all the money going back and forth.

You will build it, and pay for it, with the money you lose when we dissolve NAFTA. Not everything has to be done in an upfront transaction to make it to the bottom line, Jose.

What if children born to illegals were denied birthright citizenship? Would that be an incentive to leave?

Envy. They will conveniently focus on our problems and will conveniently ignore everything good about us. Kek you should watch those youtube vids of sudacas immigrating to Mexico.

The company I work for is also an American country. There's a factory in the Mexican side and another one on the American side. Same company. I go there from time to time to do engineering related stuff.

>implying you can make these people go back
>implying you can find them all
>implying implications

You can still legally marry an American citizen and you are granted a green card because of it. I'm actually planning to marry my American girlfriend I met while I was attending my American University earning my degree.

They pay the import tax, you don't pay the export. The same company entity doesn't exist in both countries, they buy and sell the goods to each other even if it's Freightliner US and Freightliner MX (but like you said, it's not Freightliner MX, it's "the company that makes door modules". You can send us raw material but that would be stupid because we have higher labor costs.

If you do this daily you're showing the level of competency we should expect in Mexico.

>why does most of Latin America hate Mexico?

Because we fucked up the rest of Latin America on purpose. You Mexicans required no influence to completely fuck everything up.

Who's gonna pa for it??
> Implying we won't have insanely high tariffs on Mexican goods
Nice try, kike

You don't stop a wound by letting it bleed. Consider this a suture awaiting permanent surgery.

Here's the thing. The company send us stuff, we assemble them in Mexico and send the stuff back to be completely finished in the US. According to some NAFTA provisions, these products being sent to Mexico to be finished and sent back are exempt from a lot of tariffs because none of the things crossing are finished products. This is what they do all over Mexico to avoid paying for labor. The moment you take that away, it will increase the costs for everybody and everybody will get fucked in the ass.

I mean, it's ok if you want to fuck up your future, but I'm planning on being American too, kid. I don't want my future country to become a shithole just to appease your nationalistic ideals of what you think is better. I rather enjoy the comfy capitalist life.

Dude, /pol is not Latin America.

>why does most of Latin America hate Mexico?

it seems to be scrubbed from google now, but a documentary called "Chasing El Norte" shows just how badly Mexico treats illegal immigrants who try to pass through Mexico to the USA. apparently, taking advantage of us is something they think is their God-given right, and no others may partake of riches given to Mexicans.

We are the most accomplished of the New Spain colonies. We were since day one, the capital of the virreinato.

And now we are the most developed economy with the most competitive trade sector, we are trend setters. We are envied. We are privileged. We are truly the hispanic master race.

Nah Argentinians move to Mexico for jobs cus their economy is shit.

And get shot by a horny whitey?
No thanks

>Build wall in the south and refuse to let in subhuman migrants from SA
>Bitch, moan and whine when tge US wants to do the same to you