HEY EVERYBODY what's going on mayne. It's ya boi PEWDIEPIE. AMA. Also need some fresh YLYL for my next vid...

HEY EVERYBODY what's going on mayne. It's ya boi PEWDIEPIE. AMA. Also need some fresh YLYL for my next vid. COME ON SQUAD FAAAAAAAAAAAM

Have you been the one making all the pewdiepie threads over the last few hours? Are you a stalker or something? Why are you doing this?

> (OP)
>Have you been the one making all the pewdiepie threads over the last few hours?
No.
>Are you a stalker or something?
Hey mayne...hey
>Why are you doing this?
I need the freshness my man. I need the MEMES

trying to make people hate pewdy
he's either a hater, a loser, both, or some faggot competitor trying to make it seem like pewdy is an even bigger faggot than everyone already knows he is
either way, OP is a fag

u know the rules, timestamp or gtfo

This is only for women you fucking newfag. Stop pretending you've been here for years.

>t. Stupid nigger who can't get subscribers

no

>Stop pretending you've been here for years.

pewdiepie is cute and im not a boy so i can say that

Was just binge watching pewds ylyl shit before I made my sammich

I do wonder how he presents himself to Sup Forums. I'd imagine he'd post a time stamp.

No timestamp for you assholes. Y'all would screen cap and post it on youtube and ruin my career.

So many pewds threads today. There was some on Sup Forums also

James Bond Burgere’d ?

Why the hell are you here?

What the fuck happened to you?

Pew die pie is so fucking annoying it amazes me how he got famous. Oh that’s right he parlayed little kids who would laugh at literally any lowlife loser playing video games into a career then slowly tried getting edgier to expand his audience yet in the process turned the youth of today into degenerates so thanks asshole

How can we ruin what you've already been ruining for the past 2 years?

>in b4 replying to bait

pierced your sister's burger

But you're "posting this content in your next YLYL" anyways asshole who gives a fuck, OP isn't pewdiepie anyways but I wish that pewdiepie would realise his place on youtube as a normie feeder with gaming videos and occasional non-edgy comedy and just stop trying to do his own thing, it's fucking ruining youtube for everyone else because of the adpocalypses

new pics of him around.
heard he is a molester

What do you care? Did a youtuber suck yiur dick? Why does it affect you? Idiot.

Come on this is easy obiviously Pierce Brosman was the 6th bond in the series and the burger is clearly the 9th MacDonalds combo meal burger
together thet repersent 69 so
It's last night I 69d your sister

God you newfags niggers are stupid

Who else here doesn't hate pewdiepie anymore?
Back when he made mainly gaming content and his kid army was fucking unbearable and infesting everything ' LOL BARRELS XDDDDD', I just assumed he was a complete douchebag as well.
But during the recent controversies surrounding him, I watched a couple of his videos and thought they were pretty funny. At least not the obnoxious garbage I had imagined.

but we had hotdogs last night...

I used to be subbed to him a few years ago when I was a lot more immature but recently I clicked on one of his newer videos and it wasn't too bad, he seems to be fairly chill and hyper ironic with his use of memes and kid's slang. I think maybe he get's too hard a rap

his personality if likable when he's not pandering to his retarded fanbase. he's the type of person who spits out the er like its just another word. he tries way too hard though especially when it comes to his wallet

There are no girls on the internet.

Bonded your sister's American classic.

Fuck off you blonde prick

>when pewdiepie posts a decade old video on his ylyl feature

felix is normie as fuck

Fuck you you fucking piece of shit.

Why would PewDiePie come to this hell hole

free content

Good webms, plus Marzia his GF has been the queen of slash b slash for a when.

I didn't realize PewDiePie browsed Sup Forums until I watched his last few videos

/OneOfUs/ PewDiePie = four Chan mod

James bond burger why not try something that makes sense. Like coconut 56, that's something a sensible person could understand!

>pewdy
Fucking fag

Why would Pewdiepie anything?

women and "celebrities"

Whay about Marki Plier?

>pewdy
BAHAHAHHA, you're in no position to use faggot as an insult when you're biggest one in this thread, you dumb soybitch

Agent food

Here's one that WSJ and Felix can get behind