C-Celeb Thread - C-Completely Random E-Edition

C-Celeb Thread - C-Completely Random E-Edition...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHLbwwqCY9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't seem random...

In her majesty's High Court of Supreme Justice the Queen Victoria summons fambo laineys for a ride on the box cart race of Alzheimer's and post partum depression

She's boss-eyed

>boss-eyed
what does that mean?

this
youtube.com/watch?v=EHLbwwqCY9o
Trust me you'll laugh

Tranny nig happy for pay?

W-Well I-I'm m-miffed... A-Another d-day h-has p-passed a-and m-my m-mistress h-has still n-not been able to shake m-me o-o-off and t-t-turn t-t-to a true m-man... O-Once again I-I-I r-reign a-as k-king i-in h-her heart... I-I'm v-very s-sorry t-to say t-to the alphas th-that V-Victoria still b-b-belongs t-to m-me...

W-What a-a-am I-I g-g-going t-to do...

gee vicky do you really have to refer to yourself in the third person like some kind of a doofus on crack or a star trek character

W-What a-a shame sh-she c-cannot f-f-find s-s-someone m-more w-w-worthy of her hand...

Could she snap my neck

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHE'S SO CUTE THE SPLIT SECOND I LOOKED UPON HER SPLENDID GORGEOUS LOVELY ADORABLE FACE I GOT DIABETES AND A HEART ATTACK AND FREAKING DIED oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO cuter entity to ever exist in ANY DIMENSION OF EXISTENCE than Emily Jean "Emma" Stone. She is GOD. When she was conceived as a human being ALL the beautiful and perfect parts of the universe where combined to form ONE PERFECT CUTIE WOMAN!!!!!! SHE IS PEAK CUTENESS. ABSOLUTE ADORABLE. if you were to categorize her entire collection of molecules under the periodic table of elements she would be named the CUTE and she would become the EIGHT WONDER OF THE WORLD because there is literally NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD to even make it 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 1/1000000000000000000000000000x65546575868976890 her cuteness level!!! She dispels the dumb myth that infinity goes on forever because she is conclusively the NUMBER 1 CUTEST BEING TO EVER EXIST AND NOTHING EVER COMES CLOSE!!!! NO EMA ROBERTS, NO EMMA WATSON, KITTENS DOGGOS AND BABIES ALL COMBINED WOULD BE SQUISHED BY EMILY JEAN STONE!!!! I LOVE HER FOREVER I WISH TO LOOK AT HER CUTE FACE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

LALALALLA EMILY LALA JEAN LAALALALAL

T-This i-i-is a-a-amazing good s-s-sir... I-I'm s-sitting h-here w-w-with b-beautiful V-Vic f-for m-me and n-no a-alpha i-i-is a-a-able t-t-to charm h-her socks o-off, a-as i-if a-an immortal shield i-is p-protecting h-her f-for m-me...

idgaf I'm stroking for her

Cunny?

seriously this stupid poster whats to get out more and find some new images

>new images

W-What is wrong w-w-with you a-alphas... S-Surely y-you should b-be able t-to outdo a-a simple, whimpering b-beta and g-grab Vic f-f-for yourself...

so cute...

Right girl fucks well

THOSE MILLIE TOES!!!

What i-is w-w-wrong... A-All y-y-you have t-t-to d-do i-is c-c-come u-up t-to m-me and V-Vic, s-slam m-me in the m-mouth w-with a-a-a hard right and l-lead h-her a-away... When sh-she t-tries t-to r-resist, t-tell h-her y-y-you a-a-are the alpha b-b-boss and she i-is n-now y-y-yours...

I want to kiss her stomach

That Maddie on the right?

Yup. The way she get dicked tho.

H-How c-c-could she p-possibly r-r-resist a-a real m-man who j-just knocked h-her l-love o-on h-his tush...

Maddie? Is she a slut?

Of course she is!

Pleasing adult men with her teen body?

Awesome

She should've posed more in that swimsuit.

Making them cum dry loads.

Dry loads?

She makes men cum so much they start having nothing left to shoot out.

I want to kiss her tummy and pull down her jeans

Great legs and beautiful eyes

Jesus fuck don't stop

Oooh yes! How can anyone resist her body...

WATCH OUT THERE IS A GHOST COMING FROM BEHIND YOU!!

Im stroking now to her thighs

I know I can't. She's making me make a mess.

Hi Lain

im gunna cum for her thighs

Where do you want to make messes?

holy fuck would you STOP WITH THAT STUTTERING ROUTINE EVERY FUCKING DAY!

Her face, of course. Then have it drip down onto her small tits and stomach.
Millie might make me cum though. She's tempting.

handpumping away to these beauties

More of that sweet fertile tummy

Where did this Victoria Justice stuttering meme even originate? I don't get it

I'd choose her thighs, but to everyone its own.
So it's a fight between Maddie and Millie for your cum?

pedos

i get you tho

Protip: It's not a meme if it's forced by one person

you dont know how many memes originated like that

Do her inner thighs as she's on her back, knees up, legs spread, so that cum can trickle down to her cunt.
Mhmm, Millie is looking sexy as well

What about MAGA?

that's actually most memes. Don't underestimate how persistent autism can be

Why doesn’t she just take them out already? It’s fucking obvious she’s doing that on purpose.

Nice idea. But I'd just splatter her thighs and then rub it in as if it was skin cream

this thread went from OK to pedofest way too quick

in the webm she's describing how she was "this close" to doing that until she found out how little your penis is

So much of her leg will have dried cum on it. I gotta go. I didn't cum. Maybe we'll get a chance some other time.

more? dick hard af. also more like this?

Why dont you like little girls? Are you a faggot?!?

Why are you here?

Aw, that's a pity! Have a nice day/night man

Fuck. I should finish what I started.

why would you ask that?

Anyone have some Millie or maddie armpits?

i like more captions that are more dom

Let's see if I can help... I got very few pics left tho

Mmmm yum I want to lick and suck them. More if you got em

Haha a stuttering Victoria stalker will never become a viral meme you turboautist