>date 12/10 fresh qt
>says she wants to meet parents
>alright whatever gets to fuckie times
>later that night
>at le gas station
>contemplate all of the different ways we could suck fuck n cuck the night away
>we get home
>we head to room about to have the epic sex
>see her parents (non binary trans-lesbionic amorphous dog and a strict military father) in the hall
>father stops me and asks, “would you do anything my for my little girl?”
>drops down on one knee, “good sir I would do anything for m’lady” I pick myself off the ground do a 360 backflip parkour off their counter
>the father and the non binary trans-lesbionic amorphous dog clearly impressed give me a thumbs up
>I tip my fedora in reverence
>”that was pretty great, but would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?”
mfw

Logging on

Cancer

Would you?

Logged on

Double Sixx

Dubs logged throats clogged

Samefag lol

Dump

>be 36
>be overweight
>an neckbeard
>obsessed with posting on Sup Forums about my fantasies of eating another mans shit

Logging in

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are slidding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Logged on

Dump

Samefag lol

Dump

would you op? would u?? please answer me..

I agree with this

not funny. log meme has run it's course and died last year.

Get with the 23rd century. Nobody can resist the creamy dreamy goodness that is an Andy Sixx steaming log.

Sorry kid, the logs here to stay

F O R C E D
O
R
C
E
D

log

Dubs logged

Throats clogged

Dump

Is this just the same fucking guy posting this shit over and over? Kill yourself