youtube.com/watch?v=v6iTSAwGo1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people from yorkshire dying

This was gods doing

don't care

F

Bradford the good guys in upcoming playoff final

ROSE WAR NOW

Yes yes let the northern retards kill themselves off, then we can move the immigrants into the North and have a glorious London republic

F

the video is pretty scary. how quickly the fire took hold.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrXmdtPO6LQ

Viewer discretion advised.

Christ, that guy walking around on fire ;_;

>living in London

Kek unlucky, even worse than Bradford. I bet your sister's been blacked more times than you'd care to imagine

She has and she's miserable, its glorious. I've fucked my fair share of the worlds colours as well, feels good man

I know mate, I've been to Landan. Shame it's just apes spreading their diseases these days and rich whites cordoned off. Reminiscent of South Africa, except South Africa doesn't quite have the same unfounded superiority complex

London is 100% better than whatever northern rat eating shit hole you live in

>black people mean art galleries, museums, historical significant landmarks, beautiful parks, amazing cuisine, perfect shopping facilities and transport hubs to the world over don't exist

Must suck to be racist

Any bog standard European city has most of these, and once you've seen them what's the point? You still have to go back to your tiny flat that you pay out the arse for and have to listen to your sister get fucked by a Jamaican drug dealer through the paper thin walls.

>Amenities are nothing and life quality is based off of what you can hear when you are in your bedroom living on Sup Forums

Go outside friend, I know its grim up north but broaden your horizons and find a way out

What did the black man do to you?

Being racist is making your life worst pal

I live in the countryside mate. Chicken shops and mosques aren't amenities btw. i'm sure Gordon Ramsey has a restaurant in London for the rich folk though, you can always brag about that next.

Everything is god's doing including you being a fucking loser.

How did it killed so many people? Such a small fire in the beginning...

they were there before Jamal arrived, and they were safer and smelled better too

He has a few I think, one of them isn't that expensive, I can't remember the name. Why do you see the world in such black and white terms?

wood + wind spread it quickly. 5 minutes and the whole stand was on fire.

Litter under the wood stands was literally fuel

I've travelled most of Western Europe and a good part of the East and even Liverpool, and honestly London is probably the last place I would live in this continent.

The word 'swarms' is relevant.

It went up ridiculously fast.

Some old people burnt in their seats, the entry doors that some people rushed to were locked. Awful.

chronic depression: the post

F

official deaths power rankings (worst to not so worst):

1.-Radiation exposure
2.-burned
3.-drowned
4.-poisoned
5.-chronic disease (die over a long time)
6.-Trauma
7.-sudden disease (die in a short time)

F

How many times have you attempted suicide user?

just look how quickly it burns

youtube.com/watch?v=v6iTSAwGo1Y

most people ran backwards towards where they came into the ground, but the turnstiles were all only one way.

F

agree with this

Holy fuck.

Holy fucking shit that was a fast fire.

Also i'm not some edgelord but all of those fans celebrating on the pitch at 2:10 despite the burning crowds made this funny

>No eating bathtub full of baked beans

How do you quit smoking?

drowning is not so bad, better than dying of agonising major cancer or your fucking lungs slowly filling with fluid for two weeks until the suction can't keep it out.

>wooden grandstand

>euros try to mock american threads on Sup Forums
>while this exists

Sorry how would this thread have gone in American Sup Forums?

>Is Fire Elite?
>JUST
>SKEEEEEUP

>celebrating people burning to death

Did the banter go too far?

wow

those cops were brave as fuck to run INTO the fire to drag people out

Revenge for the revolutionary war