So tell me Sup Forums why is suddenly gay okay? Why is that hailed as normal? It's not. Explain to me

So tell me Sup Forums why is suddenly gay okay? Why is that hailed as normal? It's not. Explain to me.

Because people like dick.

Jews

because women have devolved into apes and traps became a big thing

why do you care what other dudes do with their dick so much, i think that makes you more gay than them

repressed homosexual

>mfw people are actually falling for this bait

>mfw people are actually falling for this bait

Gays arn't any less okay than anything else thats fucking stupid. It's just that beating the shit out of gays is less okay of a thing than it was.

Society has a pattern of accepting wild off the wall shit when its near its collapse. Rome became just as retarded before their fall so this is normal. Once shit breaks down and demand of normalcy is rampant you'll see these faggots, traps, and trans garbage being hung in the streets. If you notice it only took a 3rd of the time to accept faggots vs the time they've been oppressed. The more society is near its fall, the faster you'll see shit like this become normal. Hell traps and trans faggots are widely accepted now when 3 years ago you'd damn near beat one to death for existing

I love it when daddy talks dirty to me.

Agenda 21.

holy fuck YES!! where can i find moar?

The Rome argument is the most retarded shit I hear you mongoloids spew. I would recommend you open a history book, but I know you have a hard enough time just reading this sentence.

don't care enough to search it out

So stunning and brave!

Because it solves global over-population.

China's "one child" policy also worked, but the West does not want to appear authoritarian.

It prefers to brainwash you into thinking you made these choices freely, and of your own volition.

I'm not seeing any counters faggot, so you wanna stop now? or do you wanna keep "b-but you're w-wrong". roll the dice.

Absolutes aren't possible so according to THE RULES it was inevitable.
>It's literally just thermal dynamics.

Gay was always somewhat okay. The sheer faggotry of our times is irredeemable braindead irl shitposting though.

>Jews

user is correct

What the fuck is IRL shitposting? Is that like being a dipshit in public or something?

Agreed. Population control mixed into all the other brainwashing content they’ve set up for the chattel to consume.

I would absolutely love to hear your grand theory on societal collapse, or you can just admit to being a brainlet. Go ahead, run along to wikipedia, I'll wait.

Population control makes sense for traps and trans faggots, but gays have been around for so long that I dunno how you could use them like that. Everybody knows the ins and outs of gays so that doesnt do much on population.

Gay has never been socially acceptable. Tolerated, but not promoted or idealised. Now it is. It's to curb dangerously high population growth.

I don't necessarily think it's a terrible thing - it's better than world wars every 50 years. But the propaganda part of it is not ethical, either. Especially when it actively and deliberately targets under 18's.

You’re right: I was thinking of gay as a blanket term for all those types.

Because they're "born that way" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>fighting over-population
>letting immigrants and rapefugees in their countries and letting them breed

Everyone is gay at heart. But people sometimes have to go straight to make babies. Duhhh.

>asks the nigger to prove his counter argument
>"H-haha brainlet, I cant give any facts"
>Proceeds to try to look smart by asking user to run himself to wiki instead of BTFO'ing him right there if said user had facts.

My man, you can seriously stop being a faggot now. I actually want you to prove me wrong just so your little faggot ass can be happy, but still no facts. tsk tsk. I'm gonna go take a shower. That cool? Find some facts while I'm gone gayboi

you know, I'm not one to say that traps are straight, but I gotta be honest 90% of traps put more work into their appearance than 90% of women. Traps genuinely put more effort into their makeup and clothes and shit to look like an attractive girl than actual girls. Along with the fact that the obesity rate among women is so goddam high it's unbearable.

Its not okay, thats an aberration. Every male that have his anus wide open and dilated shall not pass to the kingdom of the Lord. All anuslovers will burn for ever in hell.

I really dont like how true this is. A trap will actually try his absolute fucking best to look like a fuckable girl. A fuckable girl will just look gross on fucking purpose cause "FUCK DA MANS!!"

It's happening in immigrant communities, too, only at a different pace because they're typically more conservative when they arrive in Western nations.

Look at current rappers and hiphop stars today compared to 20 years ago. Ice Cube, Run DMC, and Chuck D, versus Drake, Kanye and Tyler the Creator. There is a clear gayening there.

And Arabs have never needed any help to convince them to bum some boys.

I go to a large college here in the US (30,000 undergraduate students). It's incredibly sad to see the insane number of girls that put 0 effort into their appearance. In reality, most girls that put an effort would look great. I know a bunch of girls who are exactly like this, too, and they wonder why the fuck they can't pull a boyfriend. It's pretty sad to see

>gets called out and can't back up any of his bullshit facts
>gets frustrated when I won't play his little game
>deflect
>deflect
>deflect
See buddy, I can greentext too. Doesn't change the fact that you're the one who spouted off like a big man, even though you haven't finished your homework yet.

I hate to go all Sup Forums on you, but it seems like society is telling women to stop trying to look attractive at the same time that society is telling men that it's ok to be gay. I kind of see a connection here...

The jews. Working hard at corrupting and ruining the goyim, especially white people as we're the best

>too many people on earth
>machines can do most jobs
>workers not needed

Only gays and repressed gays care about what gays do

Who the fuck cares? There are 7.5 billion motherfuckers on this crowded-ass planet and more every day. We need more fags, not fewer.

They don't bother me, I don't bother them. Now, non-binary, gender-fluid, dragon-kin faggotry, that is something that needs to die.

>Agenda 21

alex jones much?

i think really most people just don´t care anymore who´s a faggot and who´s not a faggot. however why on every cw superhero show they put a rump ranger or a dyke?

>being this delusional

You're just looking for correlations. It doesn't mean we're nearing some collapse.

You're just like old people back in the 80s "what is this punk music you all belong in hell with the devil you young punks!!11! this society is going down the drain!" and their parents before them

All whiteys in pic related. Nothing new.

>muh jews
Literally your kind are albino niggers. Blaming jewie for your shit behaviour and shitty, pathetic life; void of happiness. Kys honkey

This. Only arabs and Muslims are opposing the jews.

Typical whitey.

Hey, I don't know shit, but I've been thinking lately that homosexuality might be a developmental disorder, and that the declassification of homosexuality as a disorder was more out of political ideology than anything else.

I'm kind of leaning that way with race realism too.

1488, gas the kikes, etc

In the 1920's, older adults had Victorian sensibilities, so the younger generation embraced the Jazz Age and Flapper fashions.

In the 1950's, Elvis outraged parents who preferred Glenn Miller and Big Band music.

Most of society's whims, from Flower Power, Death Metal, and My Little Pony -- Soul Patches, Hipsters, and the Tide Pod Challenge have all really been the same thing: A demonstration of negative identity.

"I don't know who I am, but it's important for me to express that I'm *not* you."

I'm not saying political movements and social reform are meaningless. I'm just saying that most of the popular support behind them -- from Sit-Ins in the '60s to Black Lives Matter -- aren't about believing in a cause. Most of these supporters would do the same with any cause because the important part is belonging to something; being a part of something.

People are desperate to find an identity.