Who else has already resigned to the fact Real Madrid will win the CL and be the first team to win two in a row?

Who else has already resigned to the fact Real Madrid will win the CL and be the first team to win two in a row?

I want Juve to win but come on, who are we kidding? Even if Juve find a way to outperform Madrid on the night you just know that Real will find a way to win anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

halal shill thread

It's up to Dybala desu. He needs the game of his life and that could be enough.

Literally who?

Yes VAMOS

Nah OP is obviously playing multidimensional chess and trying to jinx Real.

Why are you so sure about that? Sup Forums called anyone who said Juve are among the top European teams deluded as recently as previous summer /trans/ and it seems this underestimation continues despite them being in CL Final.
You do realize Juve are far, far stronger than Atletico now, right? It's a 50/50 match

Buffon > Navas
Alves > Carvajal (who isn't likely to play anyway)
Bonucci > Ramos
Chiellini > Varane
Sandro = Marcelo
Khedira < Casemiro
Pjanic < Kroos
Dybala > Modric
Mandzukic < CR7
Cuadrado < Isco
Higuain > Benzema

Seems pretty equal to me, and obviously Juve have superior tactics (as well as history of choking finals though)

>The Muslim population of England and Wales has grown consistently since the 1950s. Sophie Gilliat-Ray attributes the recent growth to "recent immigration, the growing birth rate, some conversion to Islam, and perhaps also an increased willingness to self-identify as 'Muslim' on account of the 'war on terror'."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3424584/Muslims-UK-3-million-time-50-born-outside-Britain-Number-country-doubles-decade-immigration-birth-rates-soar.html
>In some parts of London, close to half of the population are now Muslims
>On current trends they will be the majority in those areas within a decade
>More are under ten years old than any other age group, indicating future generations

JUVE WILL WIN EASY

You can play these games all you want, it's Juventus vs Juventus in Juventus Stadium in the city of Juventus.

Only Juventus can beat Juventus this year. You belittled it against Porto, Barcelona, Monaco got his teeth knocked in too, Real had it easy so far mostly because of luck, first even game they face in the whole fucking competition.

It's like ACM vs Juventus in 2003. ACM didn't deserve to be there, they completely lucked their way through while Juventus muscled through, and only a miracle can help RMA win. We'll see.

Agreed 100% on everything, that's why I ended the post with "history of choking". The quality is there to win, Allegri is the best tactician in the world now but in finals these aspects go out of the window often, and if Madrid are known for anything it's winning finals.
Just pointing out Juve's loss isn't already written in stone like OP claims

Halal's strikers don't choke if a chance presents itself. Meanwhile, Juve has Higuain and Mandzukic. It's also Dybala's first real test, he'll probably be pretty nervous. This alone tips the scales heavily in Halal's favour, I really don't think Juve can beat them at all.

>Dybala > Modric
>kek

You are too vulnerable for headers. Buffon, as good as he is, is way too cautious in crossings and basically never intercepts them. Bonucci is bad with heading, and Chiellini is okay, but not great. Meanwhile Real has argueably the two best headers in the world in their team (Tsu and Ramos). This might break your neck. Otherwise Juve should win this.

>Alves>Carvajal
>Sandro=Marcelo
>Dybala>Modric
>Higuaín>Benzema

I'm tired of mouthbreathers talking about football.

Why do you think you can make threads while being this stupid?

>Mandzukic
>choker
He already scored in CL final, when Bayern won in 2013. He's like diet Drogba - not scoring much in league or easier matches but clutch as fuck when it matters. Plus Higuain will be motivated to make up for the final-choking reputation with NT and cuck Madrid who decided to keep Benzeshit instead, it could be his match if he's adjusted well psychologically. Before the Monaco matches he had atrocious record in knockout fixtures, so that mental block is gone.
>Dybala's first real test
I'd say that was Barcelona, and we know how he did then

Dybala is the best offensive playmaker right now, if you watched the last game you would know.

>Sandro = Marcelo
>Dybala > Modric
>Higuain > Benzema
Nice bait, here's another (You)

>le seething non-Juve fan being so butthurt he didn't notice Modric has been out of form for a while now
Not really comparable positions anyway since Dybala is a CAM in 4-2-3-1 and Modric CM in 4-3-3, but for the sake of comparing all players he's better right now
What's wrong, FIFA 17 ratings claim otherwise?

If Real can't win it on their own you know the refs will help out.

>Dybala is the best offensive playmaker right now

Modric is the best midfielder right now, if you watched the last game you would know.

There's literally no chance we don't win. We are simply perfect. Tsu.

>Modric has been out of form for a while now

he had like 1 bad game 4 weeks ago, he completely destroyed Atletico, yesterday especially, he was basically making fun of them

modric is the best CM and Marcelo is the best LB. Dybala and Sandro aren't close to them at all lol

Here she is again.

>implying florentino did not already buy this trophy months ago

Lol. It's like you niggas want to torture yourselves with this delusional shit. Real madrid will be the champions, and the refs will make sure that it happens.

Don't forget how Higuain also scored against Napoli with basically all the Stadium insulting him.
>I don't watch Football games, I get all my knowledge from Sup Forums
But I did, contrary to you. Dybala literally created like half a dozen occasions and managed the game amazingly. Real Madrid lost the game and scored one lucky goal.

Modric is literally the second best player in the world

And the first is Dybala.
Your point?

More like 3 bad games in a row, don't get me wrong I still rate him among the best in the world but currently Dybala can be more decisive, especially in a #10 role
Pic related makes one think. Sandro is thrice the player in defence and there isn't a huge difference offensively either

If you watch any madrid game, you would know that modric is the best player in the team by far, marcelo, and carvajal coming close.

Mandzukic's problem is not choking, but his overall ability. He's just not that good.

>Plus Higuain will be motivated to make up for the final-choking reputation with NT and cuck Madrid who decided to keep Benzeshit instead, it could be his match if he's adjusted well psychologically. Before the Monaco matches he had atrocious record in knockout fixtures, so that mental block is gone.
I know he scored and all, but you're forgetting two facts. First, he missed a lot of good opportunities and second, Monaco's not known for its ability to defend. I know neither is Real Madrid but their defence is still a lot better than Monaco's. Higuain may have had plenty of chances against Monaco but he'll probably get only one or two against Halal if he's lucky. I wouldn't bet on him scoring them.

>I'd say that was Barcelona, and we know how he did then
Barcelona is shit this season, though. They're inconsistent and their midfield is useless. Their defence was never that good to begin with so without a functional midfield to set their strikers they became easy prey to any decent team.

Again, they don't even play in comparable positions but there wasn't a choice for another couple since the teams use 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 respectively.
If we think of them as primary creative outlets, Dybala produces more chances and key passes (disregarding goals). Naturally, Modric in CM position contributes in defence and makes more total passes to retain possession

But Real Madrid is a mediocre team with great players, what's your point?
Being the best Madrid player doesn't make him better than Dybala.
They're both playmakers.

>Alves > Carvajal
>Bonucci > Ramos
>Sandro = Marcelo
>Dybala > Modric
>Higuain > Benzema
L M A O
M
A
O

Lol are you serious?
Modric had been teaching europe how to play football for the past four seasons, he is the key why madrid is so dominating in the league and champions.

Bookies have it at around 55%-45% (for Real).

Come on Marek, you're trying to compare Dybala with literally the best CM in the world
Then again you are a stat wanker, I'm surprised baseball isn't your main sport

To be fair I think Juve will win. Ramos-Varane is nowhere near Bonucci-Chiellini and that will bbe the difference.

Let's just nuke these cities and declare based Liverpool (91% whites) the capital

>Alves > Carvajal (who isn't likely to play anyway)
>Sandro = Marcelo
>Dybala > Modric
>Higuain > Benzema

(you)

That's why I stated Mandzukic < CR7 earlier, no debate about that. But the Croat definitely isn't someone who would shit his pants and waste chances in final, he's already proved that.
>(Higuain) missed a lot of good opportunities
He had 5 chances over both legs, converting two. Where does the myth that strikers are shit unless they have 95% success rate come from? Neither do CR7, Messi, Suarez or Lewandovski.
>Barcelona is shit this season
For a shit team, they certainly are giving Real a close chase in the league. Not to mention Juve BTFO'd them completely and they proceeded to defeat Real at home.

I'm comparing their creativity, where Dybala wins comfortably. If it weren't for the different formations, Modric's counterpart would be Pjanic and there it would be Pjanic < Modric, just like Pjanic < Kroos. Both Real CMs are absolute world class, no one denies it

Woah! You're telling me Real Madrid dominated La Liga, by not even winning it?
Astounding!

The only reason why they won the first CL was a header by Ramos, doesn seem to me like Modric decided the match.
As for the second one, with all the players they have it would be a crime not to.

Fuck off, burger.
Have you seen how Dybala creates amazing passes while pressed? Sure, it was Monaco but that game was amazing.

I'm thinking you're a bit biased

Performance wise Juve are way superior
On the other hand RM are just too fucking lucky and have the ref on their side
I'd say Juve still edges it

madrid bench warmer hames is a better dybala

Yes, I've accepted it. There's nothing we can do now. It's unavoidable.

He isnt even better than Kroos right now

How exactly? You can look up the assists, key passes and chances created yourself, no need to spam the thread with squawka charts.
Yeah, not really lad

Lets be fair, Madrid's historical record proves they have final-winning mentality in the long term, something Juve lack. It's up to Allegri and his team to translate their quality, tactics and performances over the entire season into one last great match.

>Barcelona is shit this season
And yet they have the same points as Refdrid
I dont know how one is shit and the other is great when they have the same points
Refdrid are as mediocre as Barca

Pffffhahahahaha. No.

It's amazing how delusional customers are. The thought that some other team can have world clas players is simply heresy for them, they won't accept it..

But have you actually watch them play?

How do you know that modric is average when you clearly never watch them play?

E baffanculo, stronzatto

>Sandro = Marcelo
>this is the bandwagoner that calls other bandwagoners deluded

K E K
E
K

>Halal

>Getting passed BBBC

Go away with your leliga horseshit, we're talking about CL and CL final here

Your autism when it comes to formations and stats is incredible. Why are you even comparing Dybala and Modric? Why do they need a counterpart?

--> Also the Europa League starts in more two hours, no need to be triggered yet paki

It shows how inferior Mandril are to Barca
>best Mandril in ages
>still cant surpass the worst Barca since 2007
A couple fluke tournaments wont change shit

More like

Navas < Buffon
Carvajal > Alves
Ramos > Chiellini
Varane < Bonucci
Marcelo > Sandro
Casemiro < Khedira
Kroos > Pjanic
Modric > Dybala
CR7 > Mandzukic
Isco > Cuadrado
Benzema > Higuain
Zidane > Allegri

8 > 4

Just for the sake of ">" comparison of all the players involved posted earlier, said four times already their positions are different. Doesn't change the fact Dybala is a better creator than Modric while also posing goalscoring threat

R.MAdrid B would shit over Jewve.The only thing that can stop us is Bale and Benzema

they couldn't even beat barcelona home with the liga on the line and got kicked out of copa by celta, they are quite shit

>best Mandril in ages
>still cant surpass the worst Barca since 2007
This is the best Barça team in history.Granted their golden generation is dying but it is way better than anything that Juventus has ever produced

No

>Carvajal > Alves
>Ramos > Chiellini
>Zidane > Allegri
>Zidane > Allegri
>Zidane > Allegri
Seriously??

>Casemiro < Khedira

>Carvajal > Alves
>Ramos > Chiellini
not even a debate

>Zidane > Allegri
1 CL > 0 CL

>if Messi gets shit on then its a fluke tournament
ok pizzaiolo

>way better than Juventus
>3:0 (on aggregate)

>>Carvajal > Alves
>>Ramos > Chiellini
>>Zidane > Allegri
This is objective.Serie A is a mickey mouse league and Ramos and Carvajal are the GOATs in their position while Chiellini and Alves belong in the residence

No it's the worst since the pre Guardiola with the exception of maybe 2013 (where they still finished ahead of Halal)
And they cant hold a candle to Lippi's Juve anyway

>No Busquets
>Counting
This deluded customer.
>they cant hold a candle to Lippi's Juve anyway
This delusion

L'ing my A off

dont @ me

>and be the first team to win two in a row?

What's Ajax winning three in a row?

>Doesn't change the fact Dybala is a better creator than Modric while also posing goalscoring threat

No shit. Dybala is forward and Modric is a midfielder. You can make those kinds of arbitrary comparisons about any player in the world to reach whatever conclusion you want. James Rodriguez is a more creative player than Modric. Doesn't make him a better or more effective player.

Exactly. Since when a Lel liga reject is better than Carvajal aka the best rb in the world?

>muh the flag
I won't lie just because i'm an hue

lol Zidane isnt worth a toe of Allegri and Allegri isnt exactly great
Zidane is just a caretaker, he had no input on the team

>How do you know that modric is average when you clearly never watch them play?
No one in this thread has said anything resembling that.
Modric is amazing. Dybala is better.
>it is way better than anything that Juventus has ever produced
Bwwhahahahahahha.
How fucking delusional can you be?
Juventus WAS 90's football.
Cuadrado doesn't even play right now.
Shows how people don't even watch Juve games.

Goddamn I can't wait for stupid customers to get completely BTFO by real Football, the final can't come soon enough.
But I guess people this stupid will find a way to disregard Juve even after they win.

It's the same serbian retard, why even discuss.

>And they cant hold a candle to Lippi's Juve anyway
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>getting triggered because someone called you a bandwagoner

Calm down lad.

>Cuadrado doesn't even play right now.
>Shows how people don't even watch Juve games.

LMAO tell it to the serbian retard. I just used the same players he listed.

Dybala is a trequartista, nigger. An offensive playmaker. They're both playmakers.

Hmm.
>Ramos > Chiellini
Except Ramos should be compared to Bonucci, since they're both the ball-playing defenders of their teams with more limited partner next to them. Somehow I don't believe that even Madrid fans are going to claim Ramos > Bonucci

Stop comparing their players. Juventus are final chokers and Halal are fucking winners. it doesn't matter if Juventus has the best defence in the world, they can't just score one goal and park the bus, RM can score literally in every fucking way, even offside.

If Juve lose it might not be about mentality. They might just not be good enough. Plenty of fairly average teams reach CL finals.

Kek fucking this.

>irrelevant teams
>counting

Do you realize that Donaldo is going to get shit on aswell?
Juve silenced the highest scoring and the second highest scoring attacks this year, there's no way Madrid can be a bigger threat than Barca

>it's the gypsy bandwagoner again
>Juve parks the bus
Never did this in a single game for a long time.

t. underage

That Juve team didn't even sweat this edition.

>Porto with 10 man in both legs
>Worst Barcelona of the last 15 years
>A meme team that only went so far because they faced Meme City & Blowrussia Dortmund

Easy win for Real 2bh.

Go ahead and google "Dybala position" lad. I'll save you the trouble, it'll say "Forward". Check wiki and it'll call him a versatile forward. Check transfermarkt, and he's labelled as a second striker. Comparing Dybala's output to Modric's is stunningly retarded.

The same Busquets who played when Barcelona lost 4:0 to >PSG? Or in the second leg against Juventus when Barcelona STILL had less shots on targets than Juve?
>Dybala is forward
Hasn't been one for a while, like Luigi says he's a playmaker. Otherwise you're just pointing out what's been said for the fifth time already - only compared because lack of options.

Indeed, but as long as they keep rigging their way to CL finals plebs will rate them

>Worst Barcelona of the last 15 years
>They are still better than Halal
Juve got this