What are you thoughts on our Lord and Saviour, Jordan Peterson?

What are you thoughts on our Lord and Saviour, Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

polcheck.com/polcheck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is our Lord and Saviour.

amen.

He is a god amongst men. I do not think we are worthy.
I am not of the people 'fixed' by his words yet. Yet, I keep listening to what he has to say.

Dude is retarded thinks god is real already a gullible fool

>pic
I think even I'd manage that feet.

I think I'm still in that state, though there is a lot of what he says which sits heavily with me. If anything - he's given me great arguments to contend with my friends who lean toward the radical left.

>Dude is retarded thinks god is real already a gullible fool

Thinks he's smarter than Jordan Peterson. Probably sucks his own dick too.

He's taught me quite a lot for free. His dissection of the bible and showing a rational and realistic take away from it will probably impact my life as a whole forever. He's legit great.

He says "presupposition" a bit too frequently and I can't unknow that.

he's a controlled opposition disinformation agent, why do you ask?

because he is a snake oil salesman with a shtick that young fools buy into

OK, let's suppose that's true for a moment. Do you have any information, credible source or anything to prove this or are you just another parasite with mental issues?

I'll wait.

Ah totally, unlike you amirite?

The biggest lol of the internet right now.
He says he's a classical liberal, but he's got a rabbid following of people who constantly hate on liberals.
And I still don't understand what people see on him. Sure he talks a lot of sense, but that shit should be obvious to everyone, right? Right?

pretty great.
pisses off liberals and betas who see in him the father they could never live up to

Oh yeah my guy, Jordan Peterson is a real dummy.
Did you put your fedora on to type that?

yes, the pattern of media attention he has received is reserved for red herrings/agents of dis and misinformation.
also the number of pro peterson shill threads that appear here can only be the work of a team working on his behalf.

also the fact that he keeps appearing in high budget promotional photoshoots.

real truthspeakers don't get this kind of attention. he's being interviewed by state broadcasters that are known to be completely subverted such as the CBC.

what are you going to do, try and insult me to the point that the truth is no longer apparent?

sorry, no matter how hard {{{you}}} shill, you can't make peterson not look like an opportunist red herring.

good thing smart guys like you three can see through him.

hahahaha look at how his slut daughter turned out

i don't think "father" is his strong suit.

he's more of a great pontificator. a self righteous pseudo-intellectual.

>can only be the work of a team working on his behalf
Translation: "My fedora is made of tin foil!"

She was depressed, and as a clinical psychologist he approved anti-depressants. She is now off them and living an improved life.
This is a fail...how?

people are unable to look at the production values behind people and assess what kind of support they have.

the people who support judan peterson are the same people who thought that there was nothing suspicious about the big, slick, shiny production values and massive operation that is alex jones/infowars.

they don't understand how controlled opposition / red herrings work

Overrated like everything anybody pays attention too much to. He mostly just mastered the art of debunking everything and he's right for that, but I've read most of his book and listened to many hours of him and it's all kind of pointless. It's stuff you get on your own if you think a little.

there's nothing wrong with being depressed. in fact, most people with brains are inherently depressed by the current state of the world / our societies.

i'm talking about her nearly nude pictures she posts for public consumption.

>implying people aren't paid to post here re: political agendas

gee, i wonder who could be behind this post

What you just described also correlates directly with popularity and the return media will obtain by featuring a popular thing.

I'm sorry but your logic is following a path solely from your initial inclination which is at best misguided and more probably a mental issue.

Hes everywhere because people like myself find him interesting and people pick up on that. I honestly don't know why I bother but if you're being serious you should keep an eye on your anxiety.

You've proven nothing, but you may convince morons who think like you.

man you sound like me.. except you need to move out of the conservative/liberal paradigm. I think it does more harm than good.

>you must have a mental issue

don't you shills have any better tactics than personal attacks?

can't you address any of my points?

no, i thought not. otherwise you'd have gotten right to it.

Guidance is nice, but yeah most people could figure this stuff out themselves

Triple gay

>slutty peterson photos
Post?

Let's hear some examples of real intellectuals from you

Just curious, do you think he's acting/a con artist or just that some interest groups are supporting him for their own gain?
It's actually not too hard to tell when someone is genuine and when they're just acting. It's clear to me that Peterson is genuine.

I knew who he was before Sup Forums started sucking him off. But I don't know what the fuck he did or said to get Sup Forums's attention. Can someone please explain?

He's kind of perfect for 16-20 year old age group. Jump start them in open minded thinking. Like entry level critical thinking.

100% not surprised channel 4has a lot to say about him, shows that when he talks about his audiences he is not fibbing. Also, I worry about him sometimes. Sure he seems very intelligent, and fairly strong minded. But, he was actually silenced by his own university, and who knows how many threats to his face or online he has received about his 'ideology'. Shit must suck for him sometimes and I hope he takes that better than when I spill milk.

A lot of it I think would suit most ages, unless of course you think you've got everything so sorted you're confident you could learn nothing from him. That'd be pretty naive.

Like I said, his biblical series is fantastic and taught me things.

kevin macdonald is a real intellectual.
e. michael jones is a real intellectual.

you won't ever see either of them interviewed by a mainstream broadcaster.

i believe it's a mixture of the two. the amount of money he's raking in via patreon etc and the fact that he's now selling 2000 dollar rugs to his chump followers attests to his con artistry.
the fact that he is given all kinds of airtime and always has the right answer on all the {{{crucial}}} questions is proof that he is supported from on high.

they will allow someone telling a few small truths if it protects the other larger truths.

"the worst kind of heretic is the one who weaves lies in with the truth like a drop of poison in a glass of water"

it was a very cleverly organized media campaign.
some girl at a university was "reprimanded for referencing a peterson lecture in class" re: gender shit"

but she just happened to record the whole thing which then "ended up on the news"
and then all of a sudden everyone loves him because the media initially depicted him as some kind of anti status quo traditionalist radical.

the donald trump syndrome, really. all they had to do was pretend in the media that he was some kind of villain to sjws and everyone gravitated to him by default.

I agree, the points he makes are obvious, but as he says his following is aimless, and needs to hear some of the most basic life facts to help them start. Outside of his pseudo counseling, and genuine academic talks, has there been a following? I've never heard of Jordan outside of those bounds except for maybe that godforsaken BBC talk.

You can learn something from everybody. I like him and all, but I think he just finds retards to debate and he never really shuts people down like I see other debate artist do. i.e; Sam Harris or Ben Shapiro

His voice irritates me sometimes too.

For what purpose? What negative message is he pushing?

The only thing he believes in is that the idea of the achetypal father is present in our head and has been in our unconsious for thousands of years. He has said multiple times that believing in the stories of the bible and in God as litteral or "scientific" truths is stupid, and he talks about religion the same way he talks about Pinoccio, harry potter or The lion king, to analyse the stories we've been telling ourselves for centuries is to have a look in our unconcious and is a way to find truth and meaning in our existence.
For him the bible is a collection of very old stories and myth, and for that reason it hides a deep truth about the human psyche.

what for what purpose? you'll have to be more specific

see
he is a heretic

Why are the powers from on high putting him out there?

Kevin Macdonald calls out the Jews so of course he won't be in the mainstream media.

>have a look in our unconscious and is a way to find truth and meaning in our existence
how does analyzing our subconsciousness add any more meaning to life? Flesh that thought out for me please.

Legend. Smart. Articulate and doesnt allow himself to be bullied into thinking the "correct" way.

Real free thinking man who should be respected

>how do know that people don’t just like him

>Because all examples that fit this pattern are examples that support my theory
Circular reasoning 101

that should be obvious. BECAUSE people, for whatever reason, seem to trust him.
he is poisoning the well of truth, again, by weaving misleading and untrue things in with the actual truth.

well, he objectively analyzes them and their behavior, history and all other factors.
he doesn't offer any sentiment one way or the other. his work is completely objective which is why he still has his job.

but in making this point, you've proven who peterson's [[[masters]]] are. no sane person could argue that [[[they]]] are not running things at this point in time. therefore, to address the truth, the jq must be addressed in some way. peterson argues on their behalf against things that even they openly admit and even boast about, such as controlling all the world's media etc.

oh yeah, and there is also the fact that he just spoke at ezra levant's 100 year jewish celebration of the [[[balfour declaration]]]

{{{jordan peterson}}}

I guess you'll have to lose the idea of any meaning that would come from something other than what's already in you. I mean the universe doesn't have a purpose ready for you, there's no god that expect something of you. In that way, meaning or purpose are just the things you are programmed to do, to know how you work deep inside is the way to personnal fulfillment, or something like that. I have to say I'm reaching the end of my dialectic, and it's pretty hard to articulate my ideas, English is my second language.

My retard friend you need to study epistemology. If you start by assuming your conclusion and then only look for SUPPORTING EVIDENCE you can always find it. It doesn’t prove anything. This is the opposite of how science works.
You have to figure out how you would know if you were wrong. Then you’ll notice that there’s literally no way because you can literally just use the same stupid reasoning to keep justifying any stupid beliefs you want.

“Controlled Opposition is the term used to describe ‘leaders’ who arrive on the scene (almost out of nowhere) and offer us amazing nuggets of truth. These ‘facts’ either wow us (or confirm something we subconsciously knew, but wanted confirmation). As a result, these pied pipers get us to follow them like heroes — like a cult. Ultimately, these sheep in wolves clothing spin us off into la la land (for example telling us a one-world government is in our best interest - or in peterson's case, that "collectivism is bad and we should all just be individuals like good little goyim").”

if that's not jordan peterson i don't know what is

>typing
>saying nothing

why don't you disprove what i'm saying rather than continuing to attack my character?

He's an apologist for the 1%, and for the system they have created where politicians can be bought for money to rig the system to keep the 1% obscenely rich.

The richest 80 people in the world, own more wealth than the bottom 50% of the entire human population. Think about that for a moment. Eighty people who own more than almost four billion people.

Peterson's take on that is that it's fine because it is a "natural tendency" for economic systems to sort like that.

With that logic you could just discount anyone with good ideas as "controlled opposition" he is also widely criticized so im not sure how he fits into your definition. Either way, youre pro collectivism which means you are fucking retarded.

Except a snake oil salesman sells a thing that is fake whereas JP freely gives many things that are deep, insightful and undeniably positive academically,politically and socially, but yeah apart from that your spot on champ.

controlled opposition checklist
polcheck.com/polcheck/

peterson fails by nearly every measure

he is selling something that is fake. individualism is doomed to fail. jordan petersons were a dime a dozen in the 1960s and 70s. has everyone forgotten that? the whole reason we're where we're at today is because of them. their ideas didn't work. they caused the problems of today.

the only things peterson says that are undeniably true are so obvious they shouldn't even need to be said at all. then on the subjects that really do need to be delved into, he says "i can't do it"

run through that checklist. peterson fails.

t. libertarian

Your point is devalued by the criticism of your poor mental health.

t. jidf

>the donald trump syndrome, really. all they had to do was pretend in the media that he was some kind of villain to sjws and everyone gravitated to him by default.

Yeah dude, people can be and are opposed to SJWs. That sentiment isnt media generated or a black ops plan by some secret org. People detest SJW ideology on their own and they will gravitate towards those who share those beliefs. You think people like to constantly censor themselves to make sure they dont offend someone or lose their job?

>English is my second language
Impressive. Me personally I think if you go looking for meaning you'll keep coming up grasping at vapor. If we could find any meaning to anything we would be parading it through town on the news for all to see. Nothing is really real though, if anything is real it's the imagination because that is all that there is. We can create these elaborate chains of thought but in the end I think it's all pointless and we're pretending because our dna has evolved us that way. We are slaves to the laws of elements in the end.

The obvious truths he speaks are the ones conviniently ignored by progs, people like him in the 60s were much different because the political climate overall was much more conservative and senseable and it was the rise of liberalism in the 70s, unchecked immigration and left wing fiscal irresponsibility, not any notion of individualism that led to todays world being fucked

Run yourself through the paranoid schizophrenic checklist.

It scares me people like you walk around convincing susceptible and trusting people that the shit you say isn't dangerous to them. I wish you could see how delusional you are, but I accept you won't and can't and will fight forever to maintain your little piece of "truth" that you can't fathom the world not seeing.. It's admirable as much as it is deeply saddening.

You make such claims and expect us to disprove them. You rationalise the insane by seeking out only correlation that supports it. You provide no substance. Nothing. Go on criticise me for the misunderstanding tool you think I am. Just please don't convince someone to reproduce with you... Please.

Yeah Sam Harris beat his ass twice. It was painful to listen to.

Dont feel bad for him. Hes getting soros money to post shit he doesnt actually believe in.

Well liberals have went crazy but conservatives used to lynch people and all kinds of evil shit so it's like a wave they created a long time ago that has to balance out. 99% of Conservatives and liberals are both cancer at this point. Most Americans are neither unless they're really old or they still glue themselves to television like a troglodyte in these rural parts of the country. These people that can barely operate a computer.

>Hes getting soros money
I bet you also think Bush wasn't such a bad president after all, wear a pepe shirt, and have an infowars embroidered tinfoil hat.

you have missed the point.
right over your head.

>personal attacks
>personal attacks
>personal attacks
>personal attacks

you can try and insult me all you want, it just so happens that what i'm saying is irrefutable. which i suppose is why you've taken this approach.
can you address my points, for the nth time?

no notion of individualism?
what do you think it was that made people sit with their thumbs up their asses while their society crumbled around them?
the entire baby boomer mentality that has fucked us all so hard can be attributed to individualism - "i've got mine, so fuck you"

Soros gave all of his money away.

How much do the kock bros pay you to ram their hogs down your throat, son?

real truth speakers don't compromise the truth for the sake of their job or their social status

that should be fairly obvious by now.

celebrity culture has made you all unable to accurately assess people and their intentions

this was was on breitbart once, so Sup Forums's retards love him.
none of you would know or care who he was, had breitbart not championed him.

kind of like how you felt about milo, before it was proven over, and over, and over and over that he's a gay pederast (and still most of you like him).

I imagine you dislike most clinical psychologists. Truth is painful.

I forfeit. Good luck in life.

Ah i hit a nerve i see

Let me guess, they deduct 5 cents everytime someone brings up soros?

And no, bush was a shit president just like obama. Both controlled by corporate interest and leftist ideology, just like you.

He's just another conservative snowflake who's using is crying to get attention.

But if you want to suck his dick go for it.

Meme thread

>personal attacks
>personal attacks
>argumentum ad hominem

you really have nothing to say, do you?

peterson is bought and [[[paid for]]]
CBC does not interview people who are free thinkers.

JBP isnt a celeb nor was he ever. Hes just a free thinker that became popular because outspoken free thinking is pretty much a crime (it is an actual crime in canada) in this day and age.

i setup a shrine in my room where i worship and meditate upon him.

>it just so happens that what i'm saying is irrefutable
I love Sup Forums

I addressed you're rationale. I said your correlation was incorrect. You elect us to disprove rather than to prove yourself. Which is either because you're retarded, paid or a troll. In any case I'm wasting my time. Going to bed. Bye.

I really appreciate peterson. His blatantly political gets kinda boring for me even if I agree with him but his actual messages are gr8. Only thing is his "fanbase" is infected with rick and morty esque garbage where people who, in reality, are stupid fucks who listen to him to
>YEAUHH MAHUN, FUHKK THE FEMIMISTS MAANUHJ
And feel smart about themselves, are gonna spoil him for a lot of people. Plus those cringey ytube channels that post clips of him with faggot b8 titles like "PROF DESTROYS A SOYBOY LOL THIS DUDE IS A GIRL HAHA" are garbage. All this to say the usual retards of this day and age flock to him but he's still a smart and cool dude and there are plenty of good people who appreciate his message

He is a real life Gilderoy Lockhart.

he became popular because [[[they]]] made him popular with a donald trump style media campaign that made him seem like a menace to SJWs
people then flocked to him by default.

>yet i can't refute it

do 10 minutes of research on what has happened historically when people have tried to bridge the gap. more commonly known as: communism. the most successful system that bridges the economic gap currently is in the scandinavian countries, and we all know what the 4chinners think of scandinavia, based only on the shit they read in conservative newsletters.

he talked extensively with Bret Weinstein on the JRE about what he thinks about equality of outcome, which is what you're talking about. he has never said that it's ok for the top people to rig the system. he is completely for equality of opportunity.

Do you have a brain tumor?

What he said made sense, do you have a brain tumor?
His fan base does have quite a lot of "intellectuals" who are fucking retarded. He deals well with that though.

And yes i agree some of what he says is obvious but for me and im sure some other people hearing him SAY it, like lol actually vocalize these thoughts and tenents of life is refreshing in this day of age. I'm not one of his converts who listened and my life changed but just to hear him speak abstractly and be honest in saying stuff is nice sometimes. Lots of what he says can be understood implicitly in life but especially in an age where some of these tenents of true individualism and freedom are mocked and denied Its good to know someone is vocal about this stuff. Besides, we all know the unreasonable retards are often a raging minority. So the reasonable people should be willing to stand up and state the obvious sometimes if need be

He's a cuck that refuses to debate white nationalists cause he'd lose

A conservative "intellectual" turned self-help guru. That's your saviour? Yikes.

I'll take philosophy and enlightenment for 500.

This. She's hot. I hope this is real

Agreed " misguided and more probably a mental issue" and the sad thing is you really don't realize that's how you read.