Why are Americans so loud and rude?

>at Tim Hortons in the morning
>get my large coffee with one cream and one sugar
>Quietly step aside and wait for the staff to make my coffee
>looks like it's going to be a bit of a wait, it's always super busy at 8am
>next woman in line gets to the counter
>employee asks "What can I get for you"
>woman says "CAN I GET AN EXTRA LAWRGE COFFEE, HALF CAFFEINE, WITH FOUR CREAM AND THREE SUGAR?"
>employee starts to punch in her order
>employee says "is that all?"
>Woman says "DO Y'ALL TAKE AMERICAN MONEY?"
>Woman walks beside me and starts waiting for her cup of cream and sugar with a bit of coffee in it
>Still going to be a while, the next few people in front of me are waiting on sandwiches and large drink orders, probably for their workplaces
>I think "how nice of them to get all that coffee for their co-workers"
>Woman stars shouting "HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT? I'M IN A HURRY!"
>everyone waiting looks at here like she's a crazy person
>She starts whining about having to wait
>Employees make her disgusting cream and sugar 'coffee' and give it to her before anyone else to avoid a scene
>after she leaves everyone waiting shares a look of "well she was a rude hoser, eh?"

Why are Americans so loud and rude? Any time I'm out and about you can always spot the yank by finding the most rude person in the room yelling about weather or not the place takes American money.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're uncivilised and dumb.

We know who is below us

Everyone

Those are East Coast Americans, think of that as our french part of Canada

>sees 1 rude american
>WHY ARE ALL AMERICANS RUDE

fuck off cunt

Wait a minute, they accepted her cash? The one time I went to Canada some bitch at the airport didn't let me buy water with American money. wtf, I hate Canada now.

BECAUSE WE CAN YOU FUCKING LEAF

I would say die in a fire but its very well possible you're gonna do that anyways so good luck

Like this guy, a prime example of a dick from jersey

Because cucknadians will serve them faster like the good little cucks they are.

because Canadians are subhumans

Look at this fucking sad cunt
>just you are m8

Don't worry man. I hate talkative Americans too. I wish they'd shut the fuck up sometimes. It's like "I don't want to talk to you, I'm just here to buy some stuff I need and I need you to operate the cash register. Leave me alone"

Tim Hortons sounds lame anyway. Be thankful americans are willing to do business with your shitty fast food establishments using superior American currency.

USA USA USA USA USA!!!
Honestly your story made me smile
She made you all betas over coffee
Dog bless her

Tim Hortons is like a baseline. It's alright, and you'll find it everywhere, but if you want good food and a great coffee, you know to go elsewhere.

You always tell which tourists are American, where ever you are in the world.

Always the clueless, loud, and gullible chubsters who get suckered into ever tourist trap known to man.

No wonder you guys used to be so isolationist, everytime you guys leave your borders you get cucked across the globe. Sad!

It's their genes. You see, it's white people trait to be polite. And they all have Jamal genes. 62% dude. Only God knows how much shit they have in blood.

Also, burgers WILL deffend pic.

Because they're not smarter than the average bear.

because we know its only a mater of time before you guys give up on English and adapt a mud language

The best thing about being American is we don't have to care about what foreigners think.

Pretty much every shit american you will ever run across are from major cities or the coastal regions.

Is Tim hortons from that dr Seuss movie?

>Why are Americans so loud and rude?
With us at least half of our international tourists are nice and well mannered
Euroshits are about a 60/40 split with 60 being elitist cocks
Only good Canadian tourists drive around the USA, ones who fly and go elsewhere re usually dicks
I have yet to meet a Strayan tourist who wasn't awesome
Rest of the world is about 50/50 like us except Nippon who are 98% awesome 2% shit

It's always funny when I see an American buying a ludicrously overpriced bottle of maple syrup at an airport newsstand.

I've seen Canadians in other countries and they are possible the most obnoxious people in the world. You guys are like primitive indians when confronted with civilization

kill yourself im not even Canadian

its a leaf

Because fuck (you).

People that obviously distinguishable are going to form the basis of your opinion. Most of us are polite, respectful of your customs, and hardly noticed unless interacted with directly.

That's also true for Canadians I've met in the US. I will say though, I live in Massachusetts, and anyone that's not obviously blue collar is fairly civil and that colors my views on the matter.

Most other foreigners don't follow this rule though. Europeans and Mexicans are blatantly disrespectful, only Canadians get the benefit of the doubt from me.

>Rest of the world is about 50/50
Except for the Chinese who are always, without question, horrible tourists.

I'm a server at a restaurant and I see people like that every shift. Thankfully I'm only doing this shit while I'm in school.

>US has more jews then Israel
Impressive.

Why would you go to Timmies expecting anything short of brash rednecks acting retarded? You deserved that experience if you're still buying their swill.

What should I do with my life if I feel latent australian?

With Jews we win.

We have the best economy.

literally every canadian I knew went to old town when they visited san diego

same with the hollywood star walk when in LA

so shut the fuck up ignorant fool

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

We're angry we are about to drink a shitty coffee and eat some small stale donuts or bagles and wondering when Canada is going to get a Dunkin.

Also they were from a city. Fuck them.

I clapped after reading this.

You are below Canada, though.

Maybe Québécois faggots and Ontarians. But you cunts voted in Trudy, so you lost the right to call yourself Canadian.

she was probably stressed out from the shitty Canadian infrastructure and inferior customer service. I can remember my experience using Air Canada, the stewardesses were all obese and unattractive and threw the meals trays at you. You're country just sucks

It's fast food quality cancer masquerading as a cultural icon. These fags here can't stop talking about their glorified piss coffee shop.

Not in space you're thinking 2 dimensionally
In the universe USA is on top while the rest rotates around us

canada accepts US currency? now that's what i call cucked

I'm a Serbian leaf expat. Why are Canadians so passive aggressive? Why did Tim's coffee give me cancer? Why can't I order from NikeID motherfucker America is literally just across the border? Why did I experience power blackouts the likes of which never even happen in Serbia?
Why did the wahhabi salafist muslim '''man''' that wanted to rent me a room ask about if I drink alcohol or eat pork?
Why is every shopping mall from Square One to Eaton Centre filled to the brim with poo in loos and their 40 obnoxious children?
Why is internet so damn expensive?
Why is food so shit and damn expensive?
Why do TAXES LITERALLY TAKE EVERYTHING I EARN?

Fuck.

God bless America, should have emigrated there.

P.S. Tim's uses powder egg for their breakfast muffins while Mcdonalds uses real egg. Fucking cancer.

>OP in a coffee shop
>Rude American appears
>Canacucks pissing their pants in fear of getting shot
>cries out for Trudeau
>weedman off at a LGBQTPH Feminist rally
>Trudeu comes over later that night
>"America needs to progress its 2016 COME ON".
>A smile creeps across OPs face

>Trudeau: "hey I'll go make a sandwich for us all, go in there an hold your wife's hair while Mohammed finishes filling her with diversity.

Worked at a tims near the border. We used to get hit with buses full of she boons. They would bitch about not being able to use their discover card, sizes not being big enough, coffee being too old even though it finished brewing 30 seconds ago, why isn't this a dunkins or Starbucks, why are you giving me back Canadian etc. We took their money at par so we were making 20-30% extra off of them.

More worried that you might sit in the chair with the weak leg desu.

Where aboots do you live OP?

It seems most middle aged Americans and older are the loud, fat, obnoxious, rude, etc ones.

You never see millennials or young adults pulling stupid shit like that, for the most part at least.

Pretty much boomers and their children acting entitled. Not much of a surprise I guess. Goes along with the whole "I want it, it's mine" mentality of their generation.

Exactly Tim Hortons was unable to even provide the lowest tier of customer service, they were mocking the service which is the usual reaction. You Canucks need to be rounded up and shot for awful standards.