Did I Buy fake xans?

Did I Buy fake xans?

I bought about 4 pills for $20, off a friend, gave them the extra money because, well, a friend. It's been about an hour since I took one, and I haven't felt shit exept that I've been duped. Looked online, saw some articles on fake xans and how the characters are supposed to look. I took a picture of one next to a dime, and edited it to make them more visible.

Its 2mg alprazolam, not xanax

yep fake. 2mg xanny bars are almost always white, 1.0 are blue and i think like oval shaped. 0.5s, which are the lowest ones, are generally small pink and round.

Nigga you gotta take more than 4 pills for the effect that. The one in the pic ain't xanax

>alprazolam, not xanax

that is xanax you fucking retard.

>Not xanax
>Literally gave the name of xanax

Common brands: Xanax, Alprazolam Intensol, Xanax XR

Kill yourself you moronic junkie.

Pill popping is beta cuckboi drugs. Fuck dude you could buy weed and alcohol everywhere and you spend money on shit that govt and pharma specifically engineer to be less intoxicating. You get duped even if you get the real thing.

>Its alprazolam, not xanax
>It's acetaminophen, not tylenol

>calls me junkie
>knows all about pills

discourages pills.
approves of alcohol

I've got guys who I get weed from, but I wanted to try xans.

>knowing pils = junkie

he used Google fucking autist
Imagine if you had like, some kind of vast, seemingly endless, database of all human information ever recorded right at your fingertips

In the picture they look blue, but they are white.

What fucking retard has never heard of Generic brands?

Why don't you go mistake some Fentanyl for heroin and die.

Easily triggered faggots itt

look man instead of buying some sketchy ass shit from some random dude, just go to your fucking doctor and tell him you have anxiety. He'll start you off with 0.5s, and over time probably work you up. Idk depending what state you live in I heard they're making it not so readily available though.

>ITT guy realizes hes fucking retarded by mistaking a generic name with the actual drug name and tries to damage control pretending to be someone else

I'm not like a COMPLETE expert but basically my entire family is on these pills and I've seen a lot of different pill shapes and sizes that vary in mg, and personally if I saw that I would not buy it.

Everyone is arguing about everything except whether they're real lol.

But yeah I think those are fake my bad dude. But if you just wanna know how they feel you can just try taking the other 3 all at once because they might have SOME alprazolam in them.

I live in Cali, and it was some chick who's faded on the daily, once expelled for snorting coke AT HS, didn't doubt the validity from where she gets her drugs. She did sell me a bottle of rum, Wich was at least a quarter or half full of water. Was kinda pissed, but I know where the cunt lives if she tries anything. She said she'd nab me another bottle for free possibly.

What part of California??

>im a faggot i do drugs! mommy am i cool yet!

I just did, and she had a baggie that they were in, I know she had more so I can get a friend to check em out. I'm a bit faded, but not too much.

So-cal, between orange county and SD

The IE??

If you wanted to have an amazing drug experience you should have put that money towards ketamine

bruh she sold you watered down rum, why would you buy this sketchy shit from her?

Yeah in California is the easiest to get my dude lol it's where I'm at. Literally go to the doctor and if you have Medi-Cal, tell them you have anxiety. If they don't give you xanax, come back a week and tell them whatever they gave you is not working until they give you xanax.

>Had coke
>Didn't get arrested
kek you're a faggot.

Also what's stronger, 25mg of oxy, or 5 of those?

fuck off underage faggot, adults are talking. Shouldn't you be doing your homework?

I'm asking because I'm in Riverside county and used to get real xans all the time. I don't think I've ever bought fake ones off anyone except one of my friends

5 of those, assuming youre talking about REAL xanny bars.

1 mg of xanax has me on my ass. dunno what everyone sees in them though, if I take one and lay down for a split second I wake up 10 hours later and don't remember falling asleep. They just knock me out.

Idk what the deal was, it was either her or a friend, but the group of them are shitty druggies

Just ask her to suck your dick and ask to eat her pussy.

Text her now OP and post the convo

You'll just fall asleep from 5 xans so oxy I guess

I mean 5 xanny bars, 10 mg, will probably kill you if you're not like. Lil pump or something idfk

I'm around there too, near Murrieta. (Who gives a shit, not like I'm spitting my address out.)

From what I've heard, xanax is for people who just want to forget life exists and miss the days

Ah, yes, the classic LOOK AT ME I DO DRUGS AND I'M AN ADULT. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE LAW counter point. Well sperged my boy, well sperged.

In the majority of cocaine-related cases it is a felony charge. Or at least in this general area it is. I just find it hard to believe that someone got caught with it and seemingly nothing came of it in school.

actually I don't do drugs, retard. I know a LOT about them because I've been around them.

Rumored she has a yeast infection I'm staying away from that nasty cunt kek

op why the fuck are you buying watered down rum and fake xanax from a nasty crusty yeast infection chick. The fuck?

Near Murrieta?? Lol SJ or Hemet? Plenty of xans circulating around

Who looks to their parent for that kind of validation?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

I know a good deal about drugs too. What's your argument in saying, 'fuck off underage faggot, adults are talking.' when I brought up the implausible nature of the previous event? Having cocaine in a school and being caught with it? Nigga, do you even have an argument or are you just gonna REEEEEEE without any points?

You are retarded. For buying xanax. Well actually, just for doing xanax in general. Kill yourself, oh wait you already are

+1

>once expelled for snorting coke AT HS

>I just find it hard to believe that someone got caught with it and seemingly nothing came of it in school.

quit being a fucking retard, she probably also got the cops shown up at school.

ITT: OP ODs because he has no idea what he does and listens to random people on the internet

You think I knew that shit was watered down? She said she has a sip and don't like it I'ma give her the bottle back and get a closed one

WOW. THE COPS SHOWED UP? AND EXPELLED?! NO WAY?! No actual charges it seems? No felony, etc? Wow! What a great fucking time that is. I don't believe a damn thing in this. My school has been raided for cocaine many years back. An expelling event isn't shit.

>Probably got the cops shown up

So... She didn't? That sounds like a speculation, faggot.

bottom line fuck that bitch. Be a good boy and get your drugs from a DOCTOR, it's pretty fucking easy. Unless you make like 2k a month you can get Medi-Cal and GET FREE XANAX. If you're gonna be a dumb ass and take drugs, at least don't be a dumb ass about it.

Seriously feels these bitches just put me to sleep it's like fucking melatonin, I could use a the sleep anyway

You're such a fucking autistic moron. I got expelled from HS having a bowie knife on me in 2013, a fucking FELONY, and all they did was expel me. Later graduated at a continuation school.
>DURRR I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OP'S STORY ABOUT SAID GIRL BECAUSE I READ ONE THING HE POSTED ABOUT IT HUGFHUGUIDURRR

you realize people who are underage get lesser charges. They can go to juvi for some pretty bad shit and get charges released from record once they're 18

LOL. Whatever faggot. Do you think people just come online and lie? I do. It's pretty easy to point that shit out.

>Teehee No one will know that I fudged the truth.

Why not question the story instead of being a defensive cunt over some faggot online?

I don't have to prove anything to you, fucking 14 year old. I'm not being defensive, thinking that a girl getting expelled from highschool for drugs and didn't get arrested is pretty fucking stupid. It's 100% possible, and it happens. Shut the fuck up. You don't even know the entire story. Not once did he mention that she DIDN'T get arrested. Keep assuming shit though

This is just a trap ass gay School we had a sub one time, and she was subbing for an ex-police officer in some of the students have the great idea of smoking weed in the classroom he pulls out a Rick and Morty nug jug and a 5 and is legit blazing it from behind a textbook

Nigga you are being defensive. Are you a fucking robot or some shit?

>IMMA JUST DEFEND THIS DRUG ADDICT ONLINE WHILE KNOWING NOTHING LIKE MY "14-year-old" argumentative chat buddy here.

Holy shit nigga. Your pursuit for this bitch's cunt and mouth isn't gonna end well, my boy. I questioned the story and you went full REEEEEEE over it. Drop some opanas and xanax and stop breathing.

>Drop some opanas and xanax and stop breathing.

LMAO you literally can not read. Told you I don't do drugs, retard.

You should. It'll be an improvement from your inability to make a less than half-way decent argument.

so you dont think theres a single cop out there that has once found drugs on somebody and destroyed the drugs and just let them go
especially someone who is underage
what a gullible faggot

Is OP high yet? I was rooting for him.

>durrdurdr kill yourself

literally your only argument now LMAOOO.

Stupid fucking pillhead.

In a school zone? No. I don't believe that. Drugs within schools are a stupid idea. Police do give out breaks and I have been lucky enough to get one myself. But in a school? I really, really doubt that.

>best pretend like I have won now. Teehee.

>Police do give out breaks and I have been lucky enough to get one myself.
so you're a junkie? You've been caught with drugs? What a fucking loser.

you really are gullible if you think shit like that cant slide in a school. i suppose everyone whos ever been caught in the entire world with drugs at school has been arrested for it.

A bit of a presumption there. I got caught with coke when I was about 21 coming out of a bad area. But hey at least I'm not stupid enough to walk into a school building with coke.

First and only time I've been caught with shit. Didn't even get charged in the end.

>Didn't even get charged in the end

oh so you're saying they...found coke on you, and let you go? No charges? Yeah that totally wouldn't happen a school or anything though.

>HURRR I GOT CAUGHT WITH POT
>DURRR I GOT CAUGHT WITH COCAINE

You do know drugs do carry different legal punishments, right?

I've seen yellow, white and green bars and I don't even like xanex.

So all doctors are junkies?

Idk about coke but people were caught with weed all the time at my school and they would just get 5 day suspension

Actually, yes, I was in a high drug area in comparison to the story involving a girl with cocaine in a school. Same product, different areas. My record was absolutely clean. A lucky break and I took it for what it was.

Coke is a felony charge. Even a crack-pipe is a felony. At least pot in some areas is legal or more socially-accepted than coke is.

Or pharmacists for that matter too