Has anyone ever fucked a landwhale before? If so, please share you experiences

Has anyone ever fucked a landwhale before? If so, please share you experiences.

I am a very curious user.

> be me
> fuck landwhale
> it was alright

yea it was shit

I've fucked several. It has ranged from awesome due to huge tits and her being so soft I can pound as hard as I want to horrible because of poor hygiene and just overall unattractiveness.

been fucking chubs for a while, they suck a mean dick
pic related, that's my dick

So was it like trying to fuck living jello?

Not really. Just like fucking a skinny girl with more to grab on to and literally more cushion for when you're goin hard. Plus it gets hot as hell between their thighs.

Never, couldn't imagine it. I don't want to get the fat cooties

Let me suck your dick

Wet, wide and loose, OP
wet, wild and loose

sure, post a pic and i'll let you

As a fem this is very true for most stupid women

Fucking disgusting

I've fucked 2 land whales and 2 chubsters. They all were great, had tight pussies and were willing to do anything to satisfy my cock.

Large girls are always eager cock suckers, often anal oriented.
Tightest pussy I ever fucked was 5'2", 200lbs

I stand, because no chair could contain me

Tiny

Getting sucked tho. What else matters

Still tiny

I wonder how it smells between her fat rolls? Like sometimes when she showers does she just feel lazy and leaves her fat rolls unwashed? It must stink pretty bad and even get some fungus

Also there must be sone fat rolls in her back she can’t clean so they must smell like horse shit

lol that was just the immense fat on her legs falling down on your cock dumbass... having a fat guy let you put your dick between his fat rolls would throw the same result

Fucking a fat girl is like riding a moped; heaps of fun but you wouldn't want your mates to see you!
+the one you knock back is the one you miss out on.

I like where this thread is going.

yes. be wary if they are huge, and perhaps do not clean themselves appropriately, that pussy will smell like mother fucking disgusting atrocities

so beautiful

I chuckled

would you class this as landwhale?

if so, yes I have, multiple times and can share details if interested

Just keep that shit to yourself, bro.

ppl that say "health at every size" should fucking die in a dumpster fire...

that's only because running them over wouldn't work

Pretty much this

Yes, awesome doesn't have size, but you forgot to mention, after certain point. Encouraging people to be fat is literally new age cancer,.

Dude that was a sick Rock Bottom though

it's alright we'll just watch as they grow fatter and fatter until they blow up like in one of those sonic inflation drawings

What if we grow them fat, and then took away that stuff they go to buy foot with, and literally they would starve at home because being fat?

Show them titties