Secret schizophrenic having an episode here. Happens nearly every night, I can function normally during they day...

Secret schizophrenic having an episode here. Happens nearly every night, I can function normally during they day, better than most people I think if anything. So far nobody can tell I’m this fucked up, I’ve almost given up my charade twice but was able to convince people I’m just severely depressed which is true also. Hallucinating right now, saw a devilish figure in the Mirror where I was supposed to be and can see demons flying around my room right now. Incredibly saddened by how low humanity has fallen. The episodes are almost like a dxm/acid trip. AMA

Does turning on lights help?

Yeah a little bit but the buzzing of the light it’s really loud and I can’t focus on anything

How can I experience such things myself without the use of drugs?

I don’t think you want to but right now I can feel and hear my pulse radiating throughout the room. It’s not a desirable thing but I guess it’s not horrible

Just try to think deeply I guess. I’m having an existential/identity crisis 24/7 so try thinking about that

Please share your secrets with me. How can I make my brain schizophrenic?

I already do that.

niggers behind you my guy

Therapy dude. Who is the demon? What does he want with you. You have some stuff inside that wants to come out.

Also, lifestyle, humans are all about stress economics. If there is more stress than relaxation people will necessarily enter a bad trip mode, develop nervous ticks and so on.

If you can change lifestyle, to countryside, simpler, more nature around, then do it, can do wonders.

All the best,

user

You're clearly not dwelling long enough on issues of self-reference. That's the good stuff.

Learn to meditate man,used to do it as part of lucid dream training. There is a technique to help beginners where you picture a shield in front of you and when you have a thought you entertain it for a few seconds then ligjtly push it away,probably sounds totally gay but it works.

Schizophrenia is caused by an excess of dopamine in your brain. Just do a lot of meth and you'll start hearing the music eventually

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How can I prove it though? There are many schizophrenics in America I happen to be one of them and am most likely not the only one on Sup Forums

Nervous ticks are a nervous system problem, being stressed accentuate them in individuals that have them, sure, but a normal person cannot "develop" them

Interesting. Tbh I’ve delved into that stuff quite a bit lucid dreaming and trying to astral project always led to sleep paralysis and that shit is worse than any drug or schizophrenic so best to steer clear of that man

I don't know OP. Usually psychosis doesn't just occur in the night and then magically vanishes in the morning, just to reoccur at night. While you are right that schizophrenic episodes can mimic an dxm/acid trip, they last for weeks or months until you get on meds, also you most probably wouldn't have the insight to call yourself mentally ill because of it. So for those reasons alone I highly suspect you are full of shit.

Are you diagnosed and hospitalized, or just an edgelord?

Also adding to that, visual hallus like you are describing are rare, and most times only occur when you are far off into psychosis, and couldn't type proper sentences anymore, because also suffering from disordered speech. Granted that schizo is different from individual to individual, but yours just seems way out of the ordinary, for me to believe you actually have it.

t. an actual schizo

>having allucinations of demons flying around
>"sure but did a doctor actually said that you're sick?"

Hospitalized? you do know that most schizophrenics are just put on meds and then sent back out to live in the world right?

You may say that. I see a bunch of normies from childhood now having some sort of nervous tick, most of them I know have stressful lives. Stress will make your muscles tense up, creates involuntary movements or behaviors. I have seen it in myself, frowning a lot, having headaches from tense neck muscles and so on.

Importance of stretching and sporting is to alleviate these problems. Anyways, there is no such a thing as crazy and normal, it's all shades, we're all normal (and crazy). Oftentimes the biggest winners of society are the most crazy. What we call crazy is people who can't perform in society.

But that's another topic, cheers.

>Schizophrenia is caused by an excess of dopamine in your brain.
seriously this meme just has to die already

do you do anydrugs at night? legal or otherwise?

It is quite common for schizophrenics to experience hallucinations while in a hypnagogic state, ie when between being awake and falling asleep...

Well yes, hearing voices in a dream like state, while lying down and going to sleep, or seeing vivid dream like pictures when closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep is common, but not being actually awake and looking into a mirror or seeing demons flying around your room in a fully awake state. The latter doesn't even happen during full blown psychosis, sounds more like some bad Constantine fanfiction to me than actual schizophrenia. But who knows, maybe OP is suffering from a very rare case of schizo, I still suspect it's bullshit.

I'm a schizo too, OP

I see them too and hear it all the time. Sometimes it's worse than others. I don't want to go back to the hospital because I had to bullshit my way out of long-term segregated treatment last time.

Shits getting worse and I drink to numb it down, but then it's just way worse the next day. i have no energy and am fucking up my education..

The fucking sleep paralysis dreams too

None I used to smoke weed and have done a few psychedelics, but I’ve always been pretty careful with drugs. Also to put the whole edgelord thing to rest it runs in my family and I live in fucking Alaska so I’m really trying to keep it a secret as not to fuck the rest of my life up. I honestly think I can keep it a secret and just live the way I am now. The espisodes are usually at night but I have had them around people and while it’s difficuly I can manage to appear normal

Op here. Completely understand you skepticism it does sound pretty unreal when you put it like that but when I say demons I really just see vaugue figures flying around and they give off a very sinister and scary vibe so I would classify that as a demon, I’m not seeing detailed monsters just silhouettes

not me that called you an edgelord btw. this doesn't sound like any normal psychosis. i have no energy and am fucking up my education... visual hallucinations and being cognisent enough to work a keyboard whilest making sense. you would expect some serious disorganised thought if it were typical schizophrenia, I'ma hit the old bed, but I suggest looking up some of your symptoms online, maybe look at some other DSM schizoid disorders, possibly try finding time for exercise during the day, but Im tired and gonna go bed, I lieave you with that if it made sense

Do not drink to combat it! Alcohol is a Dopamine Agonist, you really need to be careful round that shit

and if troll
2/10 for making me waste time

Great advice dude thanks and I don’t drink.

My brother is actually a schizophrenic. He's been one probably since he was born but the symptoms didn't manifest until he was 16. He heard demons talking to him, he thought God was talking to him (said he sounds like Maynard James Keenan), when he looked in the mirror, his face would warp. He doesn't like talking about what he sees, he just talks to himself, paces around, laughs uncontrollably, he's extremely racist (I don't know if he really is or if it's because he wants to be edgy) and thinks that Jews are taking over the world and calls everyone kikes and niggers. He tried to murder my dad with a bow and arrow, watched me and my mom sleep at night with a knife in his hand. They thought he was bipolar and he was on lithium for a while, but then they finally said that he was a paranoid schizophrenic and put him on antipsychotics and heavy sedation pills then they threw him back in the world. It made him lifeless and a zombie, he would drool on himself sometimes. He stopped the medicine and ran away from the group home he was staying at and became homeless, became addicted to heroin and meth. Didn't see him for a whole, then he came back after years later and beat me up on Thanksgiving. Been around since, I don't talk to him though. He cut swastikas in his body and has scars everywhere. He won't get medicated and my mom doesn't want to get power of attorney over him because she feels like he's violating his rights. I think she should though. He's going to kill himself out there. Recently he tried to inject heroin into his arm and missed the vein and his arm fucking bubbled up. He just turned 30 too. I couldn't imagine being that fucked up for that long.

Sad story.
You should find a way to help him.
Also that's food for thought for everyone ranting "I'm a schizo" for any little symptom.

I think you should just get some help, man. Talk to someone. This is going away on its own.

Sorry about some of the spelling errors.
I understand that though, it's so hard to actually believe people who say that they are "mentally ill" just because they're anxious or read something online. I've grown up seeing real mental illness unfold in front of me and take a toll on relationships and life in general. Met a lot of schizophrenics who live on the streets, in group homes. He lives on to his day with a full belief that he is not mentally ill actually. I don't really know what he thinks he is though in all honestly.
I honestly have no idea how to help him. My parents have been trying to help him for 14 years. Don't know what else could be done for him.
Have you heard of the 3rds theory? 1/3 of schizophrenics can function normally (hold a job, have a family), 1/3 can kind of function but it's extremely shaky, and 1/3 never will be able to function (my brother definitely falls in this category)
Maybe I'm just jaded and have little to no hope.

not the typical writing style of a schizophrenic in an acute episode