I ascended to atheism

I ascended to atheism.
What about you faggots? Still believe in space-grandpa?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-a-logical-fallacy-when-someone-ignores-your-argument-because-you-spelled-something-wrong-and-therefore-believes-your-opinion-to-be-invalid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how's the 8th grade going for you kiddo?

Tits or gtfo

How does it make you feel, that an 8th grader is smarter than you.

like an adult? also
Show that 8th grade trap dick user, we know you're not a real girl so cut the shit xd

>ascended to atheism
Please, you're making the christfags look smart

go away kiara

tits+timestamp or gtfo

I've transcended manmade religion and retarded ass atheism.

Old sky grandpa is a fucking human-centric ego masturbation for us apes. Do you really think that the only options are old man in the sky or nothing? If so, kys. Please.

"God" exists. Just not in the form that your simple mind conceives. Also, how arrogant to claim atheism is truth when you are little more than a monkey in terms of intelligence and understanding of the universe.

You haven't even become technologically advanced enough to leave this planet, let alone the solar system or even this quadrant of the galaxy. Yet you think you know for a fact that there is no God.

Once again, the ape masturbates its own ego. You're no better than the worst theist.

Terrible bait

your pathetic

No offense. But so many traps are posting on Sup Forums.... are you a dude or a dudette?

back to school, you still have to learn grammar.
You're retarded for thinking that your religion would possibly affect your intelligence.

>"God" exists. Just not in the form
typical religionfag

Look through the telescope, you dumbass. There is nothing but stars

Show your boobs and I'll show you how I cum on you

The stars are god.
You are looking out of gods eyes.

Your mistake is looking for one,
When God is it all.

I agree with this, user. I was a Christian as a kid, then from 11-15 I was a atheist angsty teen faggot, now I just accept that i have little to no clue about religion/spiritual beings and it's better to aknowledge ignorance than to go about through life thinking i have the answer.

Also, anybody got a Ciara cloud filled with pictures/videos on mega or smthn?
Im getting started as a beta orbiter i need archives.

>there is nothing but stars
And planets. And nebulae. And asteroids. And different dimensions. And parallel universes. And fucking black holes. And a whole bunch of other shit that we'll never understand. But God doesn't exist. 100% sure of that. But you aren't even 100% sure whether or not having a cock makes you a man. Kek.

Fuck this bait, but if you are truly an atheist, you're almost as big an idiot as any other religiofag.
Agnosticism is the only true way.

Trolling is a art

>ascended to atheism
>positive atheism, strong support for atheism and expressing anti-religious sentiments
In other words, you're the Godless Westboro. Congratulations on making both theists and atheists look bad.

I'm laughing so hard at that gibberish.
Is this really what is going on in your religious heads?
The mental acrobatics, omg!

>implying there is a true way
The closest we have to a true way is acknowledging there probably isn't one.

Don't be will fully blind. You can see it already infront of you.
To assign it a throne, is animistic thinking. Grow up. See it for what it is, the big bang and everything resulting from then on.

Thank you for literally defining agnosticism.

But no space-jews, you stupid dildo

How old are you if you're in 8th grade OP?

I’ve reached enlightenment and don’t believe in anything

>I was a atheist angsty teen faggot,
>now I just accept that i have little to no clue about religion/spiritual beings
I think it's time to accept the fact that you're also retarded, because not only aren't you capable of forming a rational thought, you sound very much like a brainwashed church monkey.
I haven't seen anyone else equate a lack of belief with "thinking you have the "answer"". whatever the fuck is that supposed to mean.

>Huehuebue I don't understand so it must be wrong

I just ask you think about it. It's not my loss, it's yours.

I'm atheist. First i was tired of obnoxious religious, now also obnoxious atheists. Gtfo retard.

You're bait is weak and your debate skills are worse. And that's coming from someone who is more on your side of the debate.

Willfully retarded.

>This thread

>Agnosticism is the only true way.
YOUR way is not the only true way. Agnostics are the vegans of religion. Smug annoying cunts.

As i said before baby
I dont know shit and i wont pretend i do.
I dont have the "answer" myself and i dont think anybody else really does. Hell, to me having an "answer" doesn't really matter at all.

Let's debate our fantasies.

ur so .....

>Concept of god as all powerful, omecsient
>Being less then literally everything

Im not even religious. God is just a word to describe the universe.

Look into the one electron theory.

Everything is one, and the same. You and me, as blind as fucking bats. Don't think yourself special, you're me in a different life; the same for the rest reading this

Ciara's eternal love, I also want her to cheat on me with Agatha.

i like your eyebrows

It's just as legitamite for me to say my way is the only true way as it is for religious people to.
And my way actually supports your way, if you thought for yourself for half a second.

We all went through this phase as idiot teenagers. We all thought we knew more than everyone around us and everyone who came before us. Then we grew up. No worries--you will mature eventually.

Wrong, agnosticism posits a higher power is either unknown or unknowable, you said agnosticism is the right way which implies it's the correct religious stance. I'm saying that any way could be the correct or incorrect stance, even agnosticism. I'm even going a step further by saying there's a chance that none of these ways is the correct stance.

Fantasies are not beliefs

Good bait images OP, how long you been holding onto these?
>OP can't provide timestamp because he's actually a fedoralord.

Who gives a shit for real, I don't care what people choose to believe.

As you get older and things become more meaningful maybe you'll understand why people value life and want to believe death isn't some kind of end. I get it, I don't technically believe it but It would be nice to know that when I die, some other plane of existence exists.

I mean at the end of the day we don't know.

Let's pretend we're women

So, somehow a mindset that God may or may not exist can somehow be incorrect?
What's the possible third correct option?

Birds are important

(thats my girlfriend)

You realize you are literally arguing the tenants of agnosticism, against agnosticism

The third correct option implies that the previous two were incorrect, and that there is no god.

>I dont know shit and i wont pretend i do.
I suggest reading a book from time to time.
>Hell, to me having an "answer" doesn't really matter at all.
But you're afraid to "choose" not having a lack of belief because someone tricked you into thinking that's edgy?
Have you tried thinking for yourself?

Any one of the certain options, or in other words it can turn out the theists or the atheists are correct. Agnosticism functions on the metric of uncertainty, but uncertainty vanishes when a certain option is verified. Effectively, you believe that the universe is uncertain and will likely remain that way. That's all fine and all, but to say that's correct is willful ignorance of the possibility that that uncertain belief could at any time be disproven.

Atheism.

You think you are intelligent? Don't you?

But do you know, that god is still remaining exploitable social construct even if you don't?

Again, I'm arguing the "correct" part of the statement, not agnosticism itself.

Fuck off OP, your opinions are shit, your thread is shit, and your life is probably shit too. Do the world a favor and leave for that empty abyss you call death ASAP.

>It's just as legitamite for me to say my way is the only true way as it is for religious people to
And it's completely legitimate for me to disagree with your bullshit idea of following the only true way.
>And my way actually supports your way, if you thought for yourself for half a second.
I'm not even concerned with "my way" nor will I ever tell anyone that they should follow it or claim it's superior. Because that's simply annoying, cunty and means that you're being a retarded ideologue and nothing else.

There are two sides of a coin... You either believe god, or...

Not OP and I'm not discussing spirituality. Just calling out faggots like you that don't recognize the worst cunt to ever post on Sup Forums or /r9k/

Beyond that, it's a plain and simple contradiction.

Because downloading own photo from Sup Forums means it's her.

Hey guys look at all that crap, that I just made up.
It must be true, because I don't know what a Black Hole is.

That's kinda... It's not even black those holes when it comes to that. You visible bitch.

Of course it's not ciara. But anyone that doesn't recognize needs to lurk more then die

>So, somehow a mindset that God may or may not exist can somehow be incorrect?
Actually, it's kind of retarded to think may or may not exist when you actually take your time and get yourself educated in physics and then compare this with 2 millienia old text of people who knew jack shit about the natural world.

Enough

People who feel the need to declare that they are atheist are just executing a form of virtue signaling wherein the virtue they are attempting to signal is either "intelligence" or "bravery" or both. It is as worthless as attempting to convince yourself and everyone that you are good because you hate the "right people"--pedophiles or murderers or rapists or male chauvinists--whoever society has decided it is currently acceptable to hate. This is the act of a conformist who can't think for themselves and relies on the approval of others for validation. I pity such.

God's just some shit people made up for fun

>I ascended to atheism.
You mean descended, right?

>XXYYY
RNGesus works in mysterious ways

Problem is that... She may be. If she got access to the internet ATM.

To be more correct, there is possibility, that really few people know what it is, and it's atm pointless.

[Citation Needed]

This

But it's good if you want to talk to random people, there is some probability of having better conversation, maybe containing insulting Christians since the beginning,.

Why wouldn't you just kill yourself? Are you a coward?

If that is the case, why do most religious texts condemn many things that are considered fun. Is it really fun to have all of those rules to follow and to not be able to do as you please? If people can "create" a religion, surely they can cause it to cease so that it doesn't interfere with their fun. Instead, many thousands of people over 2 millennia have died for these beliefs.

ITT:
>retarded faggots getting baited by slightly less retarded faggot

Agnosticism is top-tier you're all imbeciles

>I’ve reached enlightenment and don’t believe in anything

Do you know that for sure?

Dumb people say dumb things.

Your atrocious grammar demonstrates your lack of intelligence. Language both structures and guides thought. Poor language skills are thereby always associated with poor cognition. Please attempt to read something other than comic books or "Twilight".

that jpg is 9/10

>As i said before baby
>I dont know shit and i wont pretend i do.
>I dont have the "answer" myself and i dont think anybody else really does. Hell, to me having an "answer" doesn't really matter at all.

Do you know any of this to be true?

>99900

kys

/thread

I'm with this guy. Smarter than anyone in this thread.

I have always been agnostic. Mom tried to get me into religion as a kid, never stuck. Went to an atheist "meet up" in college because some cute girl invited me and she had real nice boobies. Same fucking shit as organized religion. Bunch of ass hats who don't know what they are talking about jerking each other off. Never got to touch those nice atheist boobies cause I told her it all seemed like the same shit too me and I apparently offended her ... Just like any other religious girl.

Take a joke, fag

I don't have cognitive time for grammar, pardon...

quora.com/Is-it-a-logical-fallacy-when-someone-ignores-your-argument-because-you-spelled-something-wrong-and-therefore-believes-your-opinion-to-be-invalid

nigga religion is a system of control. It's like herding sheep or cattle.

you create a collective mold for people then carbon-copy their behavior as best as possible. Then when they behave like the imperfect beings that they are, conform them with a promise of an afterlife (with conditions). Simply abide by this set of morals while you're in this existence, and be accepted in to a paradise in the next!

Boy oh boy wouldn't I like to know the answer to this question: What actually happens when you die?

Nobody can answer that. It's the greatest question we can comprehend. Most of what makes religion relevant is that very question. Is this it? Is this my chance?

Personally I don't give a flying fuck because I browse memes all day and masturbate to women I'll never actually meet.

I have a mac

No. You can still be an atheist while at the same time recognizing that you ultimately don't know for sure. I don't believe in god, it's a silly belief, even if I can't ultimately exclude the possibility that maybe there is a god.
I don't believe in Zeus, Unicorns or the sentient evil shadow under my bed, even though I can't without a doubt prove that they don't exist.

I am mentally retarded too, don't worry.

op is just using saved pics to fag around again....timestamp ?

>nigga religion is a system of control. It's like herding sheep or cattle.

So?

>imperfect beings

How can there be perfection without a perfect standard?

>Personally I don't give a flying fuck

And that is better than playing video games all day?

You are so cute

>I don't believe in Zeus, Unicorns or the sentient evil shadow under my bed, even though I can't without a doubt prove that they don't exist.

You can't even prove you exist.